What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQWzAs2m0ck
youtube.com/watch?v=kgF6uHSpuVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eceleb threads
GO AWAY

Is he an eceleb? I didn't know that.

He's really good. Same idea as Rip, but in an easier to digest format.

Dont know who he is

Looks like a big big fag tho!

annoying, very weak for how long he's been training. only really good for new lifters, or if you're into strongman

Link user

youtube.com/watch?v=MQWzAs2m0ck

weak
likeable
parrots good advice but no OC.

he aight, at least you know he means well

Hes the owner of the gym I go to. Just saw him literally 30min ago.
I'm too dyel to talk to him more plus I'm autistic.

seems like a really cool guy though

His deadlift videos helped me fix my form

Why the hell does he have facial hair. The guy can't event grow a full beard with solid growth on his cheeks. It's all in his neck.

>weak
>neckbeard
>short
(He says he is 6'2 but he is no taller, maybe same height as omarisuf who is 5'10)
>literally everyone who posts on Veeky Forums

This. Very good content and informative for novices but there are powerlifters at my gym who have been training for 3 years who outlift him on everything.

Is he really that week? I remember him squat 3 pl8 for like 30 reps. The majority of you don't even lift... source? .... I go to a huge university gym and it's a rarity to see anyone squat 2 pl8 with good form

>university gym

Found your problem, no one lifts for strength at a university.

Hes pretty strong for his size.
youtube.com/watch?v=kgF6uHSpuVI

Hes also humble, takes care of his gym pretty much by himself, and willing to help.

This is why I like him. He genuinely wants to share knowledge.

>Hes pretty strong for his size.
1400 total at 232 is laughable for 10+ years of training. Dude just repeats what smarter and more accomplished people were saying for years, but throws in some ebin memes and caters to weakfags.

He should git gud before offering advice

His beard is kek, but makes the look. Also his advice fixed my back problems, deadlift form etc mobility issues regarding squat a so forth. Glad I found him, Athlean-X is pretty good also, but Alan Thrall is bro tier.

Athlean-X is annoying
he doesnt seem like he enjoys whats he doin. alan tho,reflects his joy

helped me a ton with form and general tips n tricks when i was just starting out, the only guy in the youtube fitness world that im still subbed to

His beard is so shitty and gross that I can't watch his videos.

He needs to do a podcast.

when I look at Athlean's face I have the feeling he has botox or some muscle paralysis on his upper lip, just watch him talk seriously

Half his content is about stretching

Some guy in the fedora threads really had a liking for him

Found the noobs who doesnt have a fucking clue what they are doing.

Guy is based, really good videos on squat, deadlift and posture fix.

Bats reminds me of him, could be his sister. Whatever happened to her?

Thrall please leave. Stop shilling in threads on a Nigerian interperative dance shareholding forum.

;( How did you know it was me?

Bro-tier.
Not the best advice but really good for beginners.
Like a more modern Rip with more open mindedness to new knowledge

... Are you mentally challenged? Also, how the fuck are you the expert and not super successful?

I dont read moonrunes what does OPs pic say

>Only watches coaching videos from people who lift the heaviest weights.
>Only takes driving lessons from NASCAR winners.
>Only goes to school where the teachers are all retired teaching instructors
>Only gets recipes from Michelin star chefs.
>Only drinks beer from GABF-winning brewers.
>Only goes to law schools staffed by ex-Supreme Court justices

See the trend? People can be good at coaching/teaching and get good points across without being the most accomplished in their field. Teaching is a different skill set. He makes entertaining and informative videos. He's not the strongest dude in the world but he doesn't have to be. This is something I'll never understand about fitness. "Oh, X is has a good video." "Nah but he's not as strong/aesthetic/successful as Y so he sucks."

Alan Thrall
He actually explains the lift on flipcharts and I think powerpoint.
I can recommend his vids.

I watched most of the vids about my main lifts and posture. Very good

I don't find his untamed caveman gimmick to be very appealing but he's good IMO.

is that macaulay culkin?

Solid resource for form videos, and sometimes he will make me chuckle with a joke. All in all 7/10 but I don't really keep up with him.

This guy is solid, thick, tight.
He lifts heavy and makes easy to understand, clear, instructional videos.
He doesn't ask you to buy anything and he doesn't suggest you strictly follow what he says word for word.

One of the best lifters on YouTube.

>anyone who says otherwise is jealous/shitposting

This. One video contains as much info as you'd learn in 25 years of browsing Veeky Forums

>diaper

second this.

......what??

>white
>asian text
>dude not shaving for 10 years lmao
fucking weebs

If the competition says it's allowed, you must, must use a tension belt.

He cant even squat properly(for a thing he takes so much pride in), I dont know why anyone with a few months of proper training can look at this redditlord for tips.
>inb4 he squats good and ATGLMAO
He hits depth but he doesnt keep his chest up nor his head level but instead looks down which is bad practice

>He hits depth but he doesnt keep his chest up nor his head level but instead looks down which is bad practice
>there's only 1 way to squat

it's really obvious that you're either a beginner or have no idea what you're talking about

>chinese
>weeb

you're either baiting or retarded it's hard to tell these days

You're a fucking idiot

You haven't been training long have you

Jeff Cavaliere has to be the squarest man in history. I bet he reads physio books on sunday for foon.

Nailed it. In the words of Rip, "The best coaches are the mediocre athletes who tried like hell to get good".

I have no interest in trying to learn from a genetic freak who was already stronger than everyone around him without even trying. What can a guy like that teach you? Does anyone think Brian Shaw would make a good lifting coach?

"Uh, so they you just pick it up, I guess. It's not that hard".

>listening to rippetard
>worshipping throll
kys

> discounting good advice just because it came from Rip

Lol you

My point stands. Good coaches don't need to be elite athletes. Look at any sports team in history, the amount of coaches who were former top 10 athletes is sparse.

on camera maybe but he knows what he's talking about, has the physique to back it up so post a link to your youtube channel so we can compare

oh, you haven't got one have you? you fat piece of shit

you are free to listen to whomever you want, but I have a feeling your progress is going to suck anyway

He has that physique because he is the squarest square in squarestory. He has one cheat meal per YEAR. One. He doesn't drink, and has never drunk. Not even when he was in college. He weighs his fucking egg whites.

If you want to be the kind of square that enjoys the subtle massage of a buttplug on your sphincter, then be like Jeff. His advice is good but his physique is the result of his boring diet, not because of some magical secret trick.