Where do you get your Veeky Forums clothes?

I'm looking for nice fitting tanktops with hoods. Any recommendations?

Also clothing general. What do you wear to show off your gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

rootsoffight.com/products/tyson-86-sleeveless-hoody
yesstyle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tank tops with hoods
Hahahahaha faggot

C'mpn brahs, Prove we are better than Veeky Forums

Wtf that sounds like something from project runway

Ebay and Eastbay. I wear fitted long-sleeves, tees, and straight-leg, relaxed Levi jeans. Clothes that compliment my current ottermode body.

Amazon mostly.

I p much exclusively meme at the gym.

That's a cool shirt but the graphic makes it look like it's always wrinkled.

if i saw a thicc guy at the gym wearing that i would suck him off right then and there

Go to your local big box department store like Sears, Hudsons Bay, or whatever with clothes because the odds are they own the distribution or buying rights for most mid range to high tier clothing.

Whats your budget OP basically, knowing if you go to Foot Locker or Champs its the same shit but more expensive usually (volume vs big box)

>that first credit card purchase of the day

>not just going to Marshalls and buying "Past season," high brand clothing

How a all black Ralph Lauren shirt is "Past season," Is beyond me but retail 40$ that I can get for 6$ is a damn good deal and they fit amazingly.

Hi

>levi slim fit or my protein grey joggers
>Tank top, that my protein top, slim black T slim white T or slim white V Neck
>nike roshes
>close fitting berghaus jacket
thats my entire closet Veeky Forums only other thing in there is me

did u buy that shit on sale or full?

Can't remember

It looks nice irl though I wear it for cardio

rootsoffight.com/products/tyson-86-sleeveless-hoody

Does it fit well? I just ordered a medium. I'm a lanky 6'2".

M or F?

yesstyle.com/

tiny asian mens wear looks fantastic on gains, especially korean.
and no you won't look like a weeb. korean fashion is centric on body-conforming, appealing cuts and forms

I ordered some asian stuff before. Nearly cut my arms off around the armpits and I'm not even swole.

m

haahahahahahahahahahaha

Does the female cut make much difference?

I'm not sure if its a psychological thing but female clothing seems to really be comfier most of the time. But I mostly use it because I think I look better that way.

Does it make you look like a girl?
Because I'm trying to get swole so I stop looking like a thin and weak girl.
But men's clothing doesn't always suit me. I like tight fitting clothes.

>only other thing in there is me

Kek.
Get out of there user it's much better on the outside

Well yeah but that's because of my body shape. I used to trip regularly as manta, if you're not a new friend you'd know.
But if you have a very manly muscular bodeh chances are you'd look wird since women's clothing is made so it emphathizes the female body. So it will definitely be fitting some places and lose in others

Cool, been thinking of getting some chick tights since most of the dude ones are boring and/or expensive.

Are you a girl?

how's the fit? planning on pulling the trigger but i'm frugal fuq

Hoodies.

Haha I want girl tights too. So many interesting designs. Cock n balls get in the way though.

Also I feel like the "cock n balls" thing answers your question. I'm just an Auschwitz skelly trying to get huge.

kek
>posting gear from yesstyle

5'10 75kg and medium is ok for me

Yeah I'll just have to get by with the boring stuff I currently have. I've found one company that is priced well with good designs but what I want is always out of stock.

Link?

Sleefs

and it looks like they restocked after I ordered some some cheap gear from Amazon.

>Manta
Are you that feminine looking trip?
Pretty sure I saw someone using that name and someone who looked similar to you on okcupid in my area.
Only difference is I think the name was mantra on okc.

Which area?
I do have an OKC account but it has my real name on it.

Not sure if I had it set to global or not at the time to just browse due to boredom, but I think the area I saw it in was KC, MO.
I could be wrong though, but iirc the name on the account was something like _manta or _mantra.
Sorry I can't provide more info if it's an imposter, wish I could.

Are women's shirts better than men's if you have bad gyno?

Why is it funny? I never heard of it, but I hopped on there and the clothes look dope.

It's cool, I'm in California and outside Veeky Forums I've never used manta. Probably just somebody with similar name as my trip.

Thanks for reminding me tho, haven't checked my account in like a week.

>tanktops with hoods
those are for gay men, dude.
not even kidding

You're welcome yo. Hope ya land a date off one of those likes man.

I was looking into these shirts and they're weird. Is this some kinda Veeky Forums meme crew making this Almost Famous brand of meme shirts?

They're mistaken in the very principle.

Veeky Forums dresses up to look good clothed.
Veeky Forums works out to look smoking hot naked.

And anyway, any Veeky Forumsizen can dress up, it's a matter of maybe an afternoon of clothing shopping. Try getting a physique that looks like what success tastes like in an afternoon.

I basically know fuck all about style. I have a nice fitting blue shirt, and a pikachu shirt, and a band shirt and thats it. The rest of my wardrobe is workout attire. I wish I'd bought like a dozen of the blue shirt in different colors.

I want to look nice but not like a brodude cunt face but not like a sloppy looser or uptight fucker either. Maybe i should just wear suits every day.

>uptight fucker either.
>Maybe i should just wear suits every day

user...

THICC

I mean like 1940s detective suits

i dont get the roshe meme.
seriously, theyre ugly.
all stars or nothing

Who /goth/ here?

Where can I buy this?

all that weeb shit looks fine for dyels but more importantly the quality is shit. it disintegrates after 1 wash

I love a good slim fitted t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, like pic.

You fucking serious dude?

Look man, dressing up for men is dead simple. You're too stupid to figure out the details of pants or shoes just yet, so let me make this simple: from now on, just wear:
A pair of jeans, non-faded, preferably rather dark. It should not be loose on you.
A pair of shoes, simple, dark.

Here's two iron rules: you may never wear a t-shirt again unless you're lounging around at home. T-shirts are taboo. Second: no goofy prints. That means consign the Pikachu shirt to the lounging around collection extra hard.

And here is the only part of your wardrobe where you actually need to use your brain: upper body ranking.

T-Shirts < Polos < Short sleeve button shirts < Long sleeve button shirts < WITH CUFFLINKS

Simple rule of thumb: in any situation, a given average of the dudes in the room will wear mainly one of these items. Often, this will be T-Shirts, because many dudes do not have a sense of style. Your job, in order not to appear stuffy or stuck up but still stylish, is to be the one dude in the room being one step on the hierarchy above everyone else; in the case of this example, be the guy wearing a polo. Look at you, you have a collar, aren't you fancy. You're subtly stating you're better than them without outright saying it, and since polos are still pretty lax you can get away with it. Scale this up to meet any situation you could encounter.

>dadstyle
dont listen to this guy. he is a supreme gentleman and even the retards at Veeky Forums with 0 sense of style would laugh at him

Where else?

And what's your suggestion? Fuccboi, gothninja? Jeans and shirts are perfectly good basic "fashion" wear, if you can call it that.

>graphic t-shirts are bad

Fix'd that for you.

>ottermode
>relaxed jeans

You're not fooling anyone fatass

>Size 29

Blow me, autist fuckboi

just bought one cos it looks sik

Leotards (especially high cut) make my butt look amazing.

pumpchasers.com and aliexpress.com

>This is an undershirt. Fabric is too thin.
>Sleeves rolled up looks fucking stupid. They are rolled up like half a billimeter, because the sleeves are already short. Looks like a try-hard edge-lord.

Should i also pop said collar

Only faggots spend money on gym-specific clothes. Any old shirt will do.

w2c

polos will make you look like some best buy employee, go with dress shirts or button up/downs instead. And for the love of god, tuck that shit in

The most important things are a good pair of dark jeans and shoes. You can wear whatever shirt with those.