You Cunts!

You Cunts!

You got me to the level where girls actively chase me but I'm too autistic to decide who to go for. I'm talking to two girls right now, one is 16 (that's legal here) and one is 26 (two years older than me).

I can tell the 26y wants to fk even though she has a bf. The 16y doesn't have a bf (she never mentioned him at least), but she's much more reserved and it's hard to hit it off with her.

What do?

You will get cheated on by the 16 y/o. She will start to feel like she is missing out on life and will be too immature to bring it up with you and will resolve this by cheating.

How are you even meeting 16 year olds?

Why choose, go for both, and try to find a few others. You'll probably fuck up several times, might as well get a greater sample size so that you can fuck one asap.

Don't even treat them as human. It's not as if they don't have 100 other guys to fall back on.

>OP getting pursued by 3/10s

Dunno where OP's from but here girls lose their virginity at 13-14 on average, by 16 they want a guy that has a car and a place and if you're not retarded you can hit that perfect skin tight body several times in a day, they really want to please you, and actually from talking to their friends so much about you and hearing them say she must really love you (when really she's just trying to show off she got a grown ass man to fuck her) she actually ends up believing she does love you. You can make a lot out of it if you don't get addicted.

Damn where do you meet them?

>trying to wife every grill you meet
Uh... What is "tight, sweet teenage pussy"?

Thanks alex. I'm going to go again from the same category "obvious shit you should already know" for 800

>deciding

have sex with all of them, choose one to be gf later you fool

>Being jealous of op being pursued by 3/10s

>americans can't meet teenage girls

feels good to live in the third world for once

Oh right

>You can make a lot out of it if you don't get addicted.
elaborate

Literally everywhere. Find a 16yo looking girl, talk to her, exchange numbers, go together somewhere, act like she's a child and make her try to qualify herself by saying she's not experienced and doesn't know shit, talk about living alone and having responsibilities and shit, say you got a nice "X" at your place, X being whatever, have fun there and escalate whenever you feel like you want to. After you bang her once don't call her or text her the next day, wait for her to do it or at least wait the next day out and them just invite her directly to your place. Also say she should bring food or whatever you want her to. You can also say she should buy some lingerie or lube or whatever, she'll gladly spend her money on you. A few more times of this she'll ask you to drop her at her high school at some point or pick her up from it, ask her to introduce you to her friends, be brief, aloof and have a smirk on your face. Say they're cool and give out your number to them, now you know several 16-17yo girls, all who see you as this grown adult that they can only fantasize about and that are jealous of her friend for getting you.

If fucking that first 16yo was a 4 in difficulty, her friends would be 1s. They already know you fuck her so you have pre-selection, the girl you banged will only tell her friends about your good points trying to impress them. With time, make the texts you send one of her friends that seems to mire you have a sexual undertone and be ambiguous, once she takes the bait say that the first girl is a bit immature or whatever and say how the friend is more reasonable and seems more mature. One day say to the friend you need someone to talk about relationships and stuff and invite her over, saying your relationship is not working and pretend to be vulnerable and you need her there. She'll go on the pretext she's helping her friend, once she gets there get some beers and say you don't want to talk sober, the rest is obvious.

jesus christ

but well... if you have the balls, make a fake facebook account and make it underage. teenagers will start showing up for you on tinder.

they are a billion times less picky than 18+ who are in college. and if you are experienced, they will think you are a sex god compared to 16 year olds who cum in 5 minutes and can't finger and kiss.

Just to complement, you need to be vague about what the difficulties of living alone and having responsibilities are like, you're not looking for her to understand it, for her what you say about living alone and doing whatever you want to there is going to sound like a dream, don't break the illusion, let her imagination run wilf, just feed it a bit and it'll go miles.

16 year old at 24 you only have so much time for PTP left

If you get attached or clingy at all the illusion/dream/ideal she has of you disappears and she doesn't look back. If you can't deal with the concept that your relationship is temporary and she isn't really yours, she'll dump you at the spot. You're just renting the pussy using her own fantasies as currency.

The addiction I mention is actually thinking she is in love with yourself and not the person she believes you to be and then trying to show her your real self, your weakness or talk about your problems or sob stories from the past. It's the most annoying addiction there is because you can't get another hit until you quit it first. You can't even binge, every hit is a relapse, which is why the way to make the most of it is to fuck several different girls, you can have a priority of who gets time over others for the weekend or whatever but the moment you get yourself thinking "I wouldn't mind having only her" you're done and need to sober up and quit again.

sounds too stressful to care desu

fuck both

Who has better tits/ass? Seriously as a guy who has been in a relationship for two years that's how I would decide.

>tfw 32 chased by 16 yo jailbait
Guys I'm super scared rn she could ruin my life but dat forbidden fruit

finland?

>tunnistettu