How does this board stack up to reddit in actual helpful fitness advice?

how does this board stack up to reddit in actual helpful fitness advice?

it doesn't

There's so many sub reddits for fitness you're gonna have to be specific

Most people here don't lift, this is a meme board. Idk about reddit

/r/bodyubuilding is miles better than this place if your goal is hypertrophy. There are people there who actually know their stuff and compete. Veeky Forums just has skinnyfat pseudo powwerlifters.

>Veeky Forums
>actual helpful fitness advice
Kek

I don't know I don't use reddit

Veeky Forums has the less gay community
/r/fitness has better advice

>Veeky Forums
>actual helpful fitness advice

Pick one

This is an entertainment board more than anything else. Do not take ANY advice from here start with reddit.

/r/bodybuilding is filled with meme advice much more than here, the people "who compete" are all roiders who barely care about strength.
Real resources can be found on real papers and competent communities can be found on real, devoted bulletin boards (not bbforums) and goddamn I ain't gonna tell you where to find them, you fucking kiddos

It's because of cunts like this why there are so many misconceptions when all people want to do is look good and be healthy

Why would bodybuilders care about strength

>look good and be healthy
>you can't be strong AND look good and be healthy
>you can look good and be healthy WITHOUT caring about your body as a whole and about strength and resistance
>hypertrophy is a different concept from strength
It's because of cunts like this why there are so many misconceptions about body-building and training in general

not all bodybuilders are created equal
it comes that some of them don't care of anything at all: not of health, not of strength, only of low bf% (unsuitable for all of us in real-life long-term scenarios)
other bodybuilders care much more about strength than, say, powerlifters (who focus more on being able to move big amounts of weight rather than on "strength")(no, it's not the same)

The misc has the best advice

This board is just memes and no advice. Which isn't bad, I like browsing this board whereas the fitness board on leddit is just a bunch of form check videos and "is my routine good?"

The version of you benching 135 for a 10 reps is smaller than the version of you benching 225 or 10 and so forth.

Veeky Forums can come through with good advice provided you're already savvy enough to filter through all the posts that are just trying to bait you into doing stupid shit

Seconded. He sounds like a cum-dumpster.

Haven't seen Caladan in a while, so it's 100% shit now.

>tfw _____
>that first sip
>/fraud/
>tinder
>qtddtot aka the dyel 2 month lifter circle jerk

If you lift you come to Veeky Forums because the only tweaks or ideas you havent learned yet come in the form of interest to do it yourself.

Which one has better gay advice?

you forgot

>/rimjob/
>semen
>feminine penis
>analingus
>anal play
>ass to mouth
>feces play
>scat in steam room

reddit:
>woah you achieved 1 pullup after training for two years! please post your workout and "my journey" post, you are an inspiration!
Veeky Forums:
>you can't do 1/2/3/4 plates after 3 months? do you have klinefelters you weak beta?

which one dou you think is better if you want to push yourself and improve?

>which is better shit sandwich or piss smoothie

Neither.

Piss smoothie for sure

Are you a fucking weeb mate?

If you lift and come to Veeky Forums, you mainly just come to shitpost and kick it with the brehs, but occasionally you will find really good advice from time to time if you're willing and able to see through the miasma of shitposts. Can't really speak about reddit, mainly because I hate their site layout and the voting system is annoying, but I would imagine it's more program oriented. Either way, there's a ton of information out there and you shouldn't be getting it from a singular source anyways.

id have to give it to fit

>how does this board stack up to reddit in actual helpful fitness advice?

If you want to know how to please a man with your mouth, Reddit doesn't compare.

For anything fitness related, however, I'd go for Reddit.

definitely the piss smoothie, throw some bananas, milk, strawberries in there you wont even taste the piss i bet

Veeky Forums is complete garbage and full of 3 monthers recycling memes from 4+ years ago. Its literally junk food of the mind.