Who here /lazycook/?

who here /lazycook/?

>just boil chicken because too lazy to properly cook it
>instead of scrambled eggs that I have to stir I just dump 6+ eggs in a pan and make a giant fried egg
>dont wash or stir my lentils as they cook
>drink milk because it has no prep

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2014/05/the-secrets-to-peeling-hard-boiled-eggs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not at all.
Always marinade my chicken in yoghurt, or if I have to cook chicken straight from the store I use sweet chili sauce.

Fry my eggs, but separate ofc

Milk is goat though, we don't drink it because of no prep we drink if because it's pure gains man

>boil chicken

what the fuck?

>Cook everything in oven
>Roast potatoes with veggies
>Chicken, salmon or any fish
Just smack it in and go watch youtube, depending on what youre cooking one hour later its dinner time

well did you manage to fuck her

I boil all my eggs and broil all of my protein unless it's fish or steak.

just oven bake it. set your oven to 350 and let the chicken bake for 30 minutes. boiling chicken is fucking gross.

>I boil all my eggs
I used to do this but I got tired of having to peel those shits and losing gains due to egg whites getting peeled off with the shell

too lazy to defrost too
>pure gains
>30% sugar

Underrated

I would also like to know

It's easier to peel them right after you boil them. I put them in ice water for a few minutes and they peel really easily after that.

> Boil chicken, frozen carrots, frozen broccoli
> Blend it to a fine paste
> Feed it to my cat
He's 17 and it's all he can eat without getting sick now.

>1g Sugar per 1g protein as part of a complete diet doesn't contribute to gains

?

>giving your life juice to a random tinder succubus
even after I run them under cold water its a 50-50 deal

Ill just stick to my monolithic fried egg
>sugar is part of a balanced diet
t. American

Tap some cracks in the eggs and run them under cold water. It gets underneath and the shell peels off super easy.

>giving your life juice to a random tinder succubus
I totally would
Raw dogg it aswell

What a lucky cat to have you for an owner. Keep it up man.

How is it her accomplishment she literally didn't do a Damn thing!?

crack the top and bottom of the egg
peel a line down from top to bottom
the rest of the shell will come right off like a jacket

LIFE CHANGING POST

>mfw I'm actually a really good cook but I pretty much only make chilies, casseroles and such to save time
It's all cheap as fuck and not actually foodkino because I'm also poor

who else here /HotHamWater/

because she is a female

I-is that true

I lazy cook. Unless I'm having a meal with someone, I don't care about eating at all, it's literally like filling my car with gas, sure my european sports car takes premium, but I don't care about the smell or look of it, I just fill her up and get on with my day.

I've eaten chicken, broccoli and brown rice all week and i'm totally happy with that. Black coffee cause I'm to lazy to get milk out.

I put a little salt and pepper on the chicken before I reheat it, but after that the food is entirely bland. It's great.

I have been eating nothing but extra virgin olive oil, oats, whey, milk, and multivitamins for the past 4 years. No prep time, very cheap, and pretty healthy aside from the lack of vegetables.

not that lazy but most of my dinner recipies are done in the same way, start of with a meat base, so ground meat + onion + garlic + spices, while that's going prep the rest, after meat is done, add rest, cover, let it cook on low/medium heat while stirring every 3-5 mins or so until done, they dont need a lot of attention once everything is in the pan

>I'm obese and have diabetes and therefore assume everyone else has insulin resistance as well

Sorry your pancreas sucks dick. Some of us don't have metabolic syndrome. You fucking cripple.

It won't work if you massively overcook them
(If the yolk has that greyish green outline, you overcooked it)
Only takes 5 minutes to properly hard boil an egg

jesus christ....fuck this gay earth

fucking hell
shes hideous too
her ego is probably boosted beyond belief now

Fucking this. I'm so glad I have a small oven even though I live in a tiny apartment. Can't stand anything that's just boiled except like... eggs.

gentle reminder that girls take a hundred selfies to pick out the best and this is her result

Lived in my new place for about 5-6 weeks now, haven't used the stove or the oven yet. I only lazy cook.

Sweet meal:
Oat bran, banana, whey, honey, flax

Savoury meal:
Rice, beans, salsa, maybe avocado

Post gym meal:
Milk

Throw in green tea and hibiscus tea throughout the day because water is shit, and that's my food done.

Shopping's easy, cheap, and my meal prep \ cleanup is basically nonexistent.

Boil, or poach?

seriouseats.com/2014/05/the-secrets-to-peeling-hard-boiled-eggs.html
Your welcome.

tl;dr Most important thing is that you start them hot.

How many grams of protein per day is that?

How do we proceed?

Depends how many of each meal. On a gym day I'll probably have 2 sweet meals (one big for breakfast, one small pregym), 1 savoury meal (lunch), and 1 milk after the gym. I don't really count anything, so far I get no problem levels of DOMS, and my lifts go up, if they start to plateau, I'll just add in more food.

Also: I neglected to mention the jar of peanut butter next to my computer, for snacks during vidya.

give up your shit is weak

also auzharai? wtf?

I would suggest you start tracking it. Doms is not an effective way to assess protein intake level. You could be missing out on gains purely due to lower than ideal protein. Anyway diet sounds nice overall, not trying to attack you.

>pure gains man

pure estrogen

>150g+ of sugar a day

never going to make it

It's hardly scientific, I know, heh. I'm confident I'd be at the point of very diminished returns for protein intake, but I'm a bit tin foil hatty re: big protonz overselling how much we need

Feels good to make 22/hr and be lazy af to cook. I always buy fastfood to work, at work, leaving work

> tfw no bottom bf who'll cook for me, who I can hold and be affectionate with and tell him how great he is

Clear your fucking notifications, jesus christ you fucking mongoloid.

I spend maybe 2 hours a week cooking cause I prepare all my meals for the week on Sunday. Chili for lunch and chicken + veggies for dinner.

Enjoy being a little beta cuck, then.

Are you fucking ready for this?

Here's the ultimate, lazy as fuck, but still delicious as fuck, meal.

Cook minced or ground beef. No spices, no oil, just cook in a pan until brown.

In a small bowl, mix 2tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey, hot peppers, 1/2 lime juice, chopped mint, chopped cilantro, diced shallot.

Mix together and eat.

how much ground beef?

Jesus she's painfully average boardering on ugly. To think broads like her think they're hot shit. Dating is screwed bros

1 pound or so.

sweet, thanks, you just gave me next weeks meals

go heavy on the mint/cilantro. it's fucking tasty.

She's one disgusting shitskin

youre an angel user

I have the self control to not just drink this stuff, but i get excited when i get a cold for this shit. ill go through probably 2 bottles/week if i have a cold. it kjnocks you off your ass, nothin like a good nyquil sleep. Are there dangers with this?

As for food definetly wendys. Best fast food imo so greasy + frosties are tthe shit

Enjoy your massive bro tits then

yes there are dangers you dumbass, read the health label. also you should check out Zzzquil

Dox and Dex are okay to take an okay amount depending on how much is in the bottle, but Acet can fuck up your stomach bad in too high a dosage. Again, depends how much is in that bottle, I don't know tht brand well, but robitussin has just dextromethorphan which is what gets you f'd up, though it doesn't have alcohol in it so not sure.
Bottom line, the thing that'll really f your body up is too much acetaminophen at one time

>simple
>chop up ton of random shit

I cook an lb of ground beef and season with garlic salt. Put in bowl and pound like its cereal

holy fuck, I grew up in fa mily of 5 and have always known how to cook
How do you mongoloids eat some of the shit in this thread? A kickass burger takes maybe 15 minutes to make, blackened salmon even less, grill chicken and rice maybe 25 minutes, wtf how do y'all not have half an hour to make decent food

Guarantee you make shit food.

Let's hear your burger recipe

>cooked
Fucking overdoing it. Just add lemon juice and garlic salt, wait a few minutes and it's cooked enough. TY based acid gods

confirmed can't cook for shit, and wasting nearly half an hour doing it

You're a good guy, user

Are you balding?

What does Veeky Forums think about minute rice? Specifically the chemicals and preservatives in the ones that come in plastic containers.

>>just boil chicken because too lazy to properly cook it
I hope you mean stew! Hot water until it's cooked and so succulent, as opposed to boiling water shriveling it up hard and blasting all the flavor out. Stew meat, boil bones.

>online dating
It's a waste of time, every girl on there is a slut or has some kind of issue. The girls you want to go out with don't bother with it.

You're much better off talking to them IRL, where you're not competing with hundreds of other thirsty dudes at the swipe of a finger.

Marinade is a noun you stupid faggot! Reee!

I'm sorry, my English has become a little rusty after I finished school. In my language we use the word both as noun and verb.

Do you literally not consume any sugar in your diet what so ever you fucking retard