Did lifting get you a thicc cosplay qt?

Did lifting get you a thicc cosplay qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are cosplay girls actual nerds? Do they know what midichlorines are.

There are already 2 other cosplay threads up.

The ugly ones perhaps but they are mostly just sluts looking for attention

Lol no. Go to /cgl/ and see. Half of them just want the crowd of lonely virgins to orbit them and fill the hole where there father was supposed to be for a few days.

>went on a date once with a women who did cosplay
>said she dressed up as poison ivy for a convention the week before
>"oh, do you like reading comics?"
>"oh, no, I just like dressing up"

does it really matter with an ass like that?

holy shit i want my face buried so deep in that muscle donk.

>she will never play SFV while smothering me with her ass ;_;

Some do
Some don't

The more popular the series, the more likely it is the cosplayer just wants to dress up and go to a con

Isn't there already this exact thread in the catalogue? CTR slides on Veeky Forums too??

> midichlorians

You'll never get a true nerd girl if you bring up the prequels. That's a sure fire way of scarring any chance you have away.

Can you even satisfy a grill like this if you don't have an 8x6 dick brehs...?

>virgins actually believe this
You do realize that the vagina is still the same right? It doesn't change just because she has a big fucking ass.

Can't fuck properly from behind bruh if you got a small pp.

If she bends over properly there is no problem. I know because I have a small dick and fucked a thick girl before (about 12 cm if you want to know).
Besides, there are more positions than doggy

Give me strength brehs

A 12cm penis? Is that even possible? Fucking Christ dude you have my sympathies.

youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ

Ia there anything more pathetic than adults who define themselves by playing dress up and constant conspicuous consumption of media?

You should pursue women with real hobbies and passions such as athleticism, not an adult child who plays dress up into their late twenties.

Is there anything more depressing than a convention though? It's like a living temple to capitalist excess and false simularca that the socially inept use as a means of escape. I suggest reading the book Simularca and Simularcum to learn more about the issues with such arrangements.

>I know about Star Wars I'm such a nerd bazooper XD

I've never been interested in cosplay, anime, or any other nerdshit,but this pic has my attention

Where do I sign up for sloots like these brahs?

Well there are some girls that are knowledgable on the cosplay and series but most of them are just dumb whores who like the attention. The smart ones are hard to come by however. Girl I'm dating now is really big on the Souls series so she's gonna go dressed as either Anastacia or Dusk, most likely Dusk.

might as well call these threads /virgin-general/

((((((((((You))))))))

B R E H S . . .

Confirmed non doggy style do'er. Back to missionary for you, boring fuck.

There's already a board for this. Fuck off.