ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957223/table/tab1/
chartsbin.com/view/1491
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/calcium-and-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(you)

>the fallacy fallacy

>osteoporosis only exists in old women
>third world women can't get old because they die young
>first world countries can have old women because they can live long have enough to be old women

Done

>Scientific evidence
>falacy

>scientific evidence
please. present some.

Literally in the OP

>an image macro with no links, sources or citations is scientific evidence

Not even that guy but youre fucking retarded man

Literally in the OP
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957223/table/tab1/
>chartsbin.com/view/1491

dairy (calcium + d) is only one part of the problem

inactivity leads to not stressing the bone enough to cause bone gains

its like protein without working out

>someone has documented the average consumption of milk in random 3rd world african shitholes
who even has the time for gathering this data?

Now this is reaching
Also
>being a lactose intolerant shitskin

I drink a lot of milk(like 1 gallon a week) and had a vitamin D deficiency; i also tan, so go figure. Oh, and i just moved to a southern state(from NY), bought some 'new york style pizza' they say, and you could literally make a 2 actual NY pies with the amount of dough this shit had; somebody is lying to us!!

Harvard milk study, we've known this for a while, milk ads are just dairy industry propaganda

Hey Donald. How's the election going?

>Age standardized

While calcium and dairy can lower the risk of osteoporosis and colon cancer, high intake can increase the risk of prostate cancer and possibly ovarian cancer.

Plus, dairy products can be high in saturated fat as well as retinol (vitamin A), which at high levels can paradoxically weaken bones.

Who gives a shit?

It has a lot of other nutrients

Thank you for enlightening us sheeple, o wise atheist from Reddit! He was also adhomiprojecting his strawman fallacies too, haha, +1 ;)

>correlation = causation

>things that correlate can never be related

Dairy farming is like an 800 billion dollar industry m8

Nice work taking that whole conclusive statement for 2 words and a symbol.

Never drinking milk again..thanks OP, you saved my life today

All those protein powders contain milk byproducts that are bad for your health

It is a misnomer (similar to the slipper slope "fallacy")

It is only a fallacy if it is in founded. In this case there are more studies to back the claim, so it's not just a simple case of correlation~causation

/thread
The reason that those countries have high levels of osteoporosis is not due to milk consumption.

That said, dietary calcium is not correlated to blood level calcium except for right after meals (just like cholesterol), and bone calcium is not regulated by either of the other two. In fact blood calcium is regulated by bone calcium.

So does poop. You still shouldn't consume it, retard.

Whey is a waste product that the dairy industry advertises as a health food

thanks for wasting my time all of you retarded idiots. I just read all your stupid "sources" and none of them remotely support that bullshit. the Harvard article even say, and thats a quote you morons:

"While calcium and dairy can lower the risk of osteoporosis and colon cancer, high intake can increase the risk of prostate cancer and possibly ovarian cancer."

so what are you even doing

You forgot
>highest consumption of fizzy drinks: Us an UK
Fizzy drinks are huuuuge contributors to osteoporosis, making that accusation by connecting milk consumption with osteoporosis is like saying
100% of people drink water
100% of people die
#saynotoH20

What kind of milk? Kazakhstan is pretty dark there and they mostly jam on horse milk.

The epitome of how retarded nutrition """""science""""" is. Vegans clearly never took a basic science or statistics class if they can't grasp a concept as basic as correlation=/=causation.

>ecological correlation
>scientific evidence
Roflmfao

I'm not vegan. Read the Harvard study if you think you know better than scientists who took all variables into consideration.

main causes of osteoporosis

>inactive lifestyle
>carbonated drinks
>lack of sunlight

England, Sweden, and Finland are lands without Sun. Not sure what the US problem is but probably sedentary lifestyle.

>100% of people drink water

Speak for yourself, fag. I'm gonna live forever.

Those countries are top five for osteoporosis because they aren't third world shit holes an actually allow people to become old enough to develop it.

>inb4 Asia
Those gooks are all short as fuck. They don't have enough weight or body mass to cause any stress on their bones.

>osteoporosis is product of body mass

no you dummy

christ do you retards try and make pictures like that as shitty as possible?