Mental Health General

Friday night motherfuckers, what's up?

>tfw diet is going good
>tfw lifts going up
>tfw feels for her growing more and more

This blog has very little to do with fitness, although what can you really expect from an undermeme fag

managed to talk at lenght with a girl at the gym who has the cutest ass in the world, i mean its just insane
Didnt ask her out but she does seem warm to the idea, met her a few times now

Also got a text from another girl wanting to grab coffe one of these days when she gets back to town

Talked to boss and gonna get extra pay since im doing so good at work which is nice for a part time job

And studies are going good, started with an assignment today and got halfway through it

Party tomorrow aswell so good feels allround today

get out faggot

>tfw feels for her growing more and more

fuck, i was overwhelmed with how much my feels for my girl got more intense after being on a healthy diet/routine was at first.
helped with my depression more than anything else. im never taking nasty ass happy pills again.

Ex fatty. Decided to go on a bulk a month ago.

I keep getting derailed, though, by injury and/or illness.

Nice bro, keep at it
Yeah mang it's like a whole new world of feels
Continue and you will strive

Can't be bothered to strike up conversations with females.

Don't know how to talk to women on dating websites.

No drive in life to do anything other than sleep and train.

Feel very alone.

Told I am good looking by multiple people and strangers but still feel worthless.

Diet's going great and lost 7 lb's and starting to see abs.

Practising mind muscle connection.

Shocked myself in the gym mirror how my physique looked (improved drastically).

Paid £35 for a private blood test to get my test levels checked.

Routine?

Gonna cut, but I wana be STRONG AS FUCK. Goal is 150/145lbs with a 2pl8 squat for reps and a 3pl8 deadlift max. Currently 157lbs.

Mentally pumped to work hard as FUCK.

A: Shoulders / Legs
B: Chest / Triceps
C: Back / Biceps / Forearms
D: Core work / lagging body parts.

Feels for her growing, that's very bad, you need to stay an ice cold motherfucker on the inside. Prevents getting hurt and her wanting to leave you.
Bitches always panic if your catch feelings.

>got a well paying temporary manual labor job
>just got paid for the first month
>thought more money would make me feel better, but it didnt
>don't even know what to use it for
>working again tomorrow
>"why"
>still a month to go
>after that is done I have to go back to my home country
>nothing for me there
>haven't made any connections here
>probably NEET life for another 10 months
>just as miserable while working than when sitting at home

I'm just thinking I should take the money and travel, but eventually I'll have to come back so whats the point.

Gonna read up for my Shakespeare paper tomorrow before playing Destiny for a few hours.
>tfw not at light level required for the raid

sick at home nursing hot herbal tea

you'll never feel the welling warmth of sitting next to someone you admire.
you'll never feel the butterflies, the feeling of wholeness and oneness.
you'll never be able to look at your girlfriend and and feel an indescribable feeling of peace and gratitude for knowing another human being you actually connect with, are honest to, and maintain healthy communication, and constantly empower one another.

the whole 'being cold because all women are bitches' thing is a tiring autistic excuse for being too much an emotionally stunted manlet to actually connect to other people on a real level

I'm finding that I've lost interest in the girl I'm seeing right now and I lost it very quickly. I'm sat in cocoon mode and haven't seen anyone romantically for the past year and at first I was ecstatic to be in a new relationship but I realized very quickly that this girl is needy, immature, and boring. She never wants to go out alone, always with her friends, and whenever we do she spends the night draped over me flaunting her relationship. Frankly I'm very attracted to her best friend. However in the past year I've reflected on why my relationships have always failed and this current wave of displeasure says to me that I'm having difficult to meet standards and if I don't adjust them, dating will be challenging. I also have a very short attention span. I imagine a relationship with her friend would also probably be boring after a month.

My actual mental health is doing alright. I had to miss a few workouts because of an illness and I found that my sleep went to shit and my anxiety shot through the roof. I nearly crumbled after receiving some very non-threatening pressure at work that I normally wouldn't have even acknowledged. But, I'm back at the gym and things are better. I think lifting is very directly tied to my self worth which then influences my confidence. I'm generally feeling happy lately, though. Releasing some sexual energy has had a big influence on that I think. I need to get laid more regularly.

What's up is I reported your ass because this has fuck all to do with fitness.

>implying mental health doesn't vastly improve with getting fit, more so than most medications can do

You don't seem to understand I am quite experienced with women and have gone through your stage a few times. You'll realise this shit as soon as human nature presents itsself. You delusional cuck.

Same bro, I'm still like 354 but grinding these heroic strikes is actually super fun now so I don't mind. Ps4 or Xbox?

Eating sardines every day, plus krill oil and sometimes sushi for omega 3. Feels good man

how long was your longest relationship? did you fight a lot?

I've been with my girl almost six years now. We rarely fight. I still feel as much love for her as I did at the start.

Stop lying to yourself, you're a failure.

PS4

My poor Warlock is only 353 right now. I hate grinding these fucking strikes for blue gear

>I've been with my girl almost six years now
>What are "outliers"?
Mate, im not him but ive spent 11 years in relationships and things arent always rosey
People in relationships fight, get annoyed, get sad and yell
If you dont then youre either lying, not remembering or very rare

I must say it is worth being with a girl despite all the drama and heartbreak but very few are looking for relations nowadays

So you're a coward who is too afraid of being hurt to allow himself to become vulnerable. You are denying yourself the highs of life because you live in fear of the lows. Grow a pair.

we've argued before yeah, but no actual fighting, no raising voices and screaming at each other,
no guilt tripping each other on shit that happened in the past, no passive aggressively doing shit.

if i'm an outlier that's depressing.
but maybe I wouldn't be if people actually talked out their issues way before they fester to a point of screaming matches.
that's like 90% of the problems i see with relationships, everyone is too fucking pussy to actually talk stuff out

A mere year, multiple times.
The thing is, I don't need it to last any longer.
If she gives up on me I find another, nice and easy. Get my dick wet on weekly basis, different chick most times. Most guys get super attached to a chick because they feel it was the only one they could ever get and tell themselves they're in love until they believe it. Did that, got fucked. No more. Now I am a lion fucking everyone on his path and ditching their ass just like they ditched me back when I had a heart. I may seem very bitter, but I am not, I accept things as they are, not good nor bad, just facts to live with. And I make the most of it.

Im not gonna lie, last relationship was really bad at the end
I avoided talking to gf about stuff because there was no talking about it, she would get mad about anything and everything
And im not talking your average "Im mad so ill say strong words" but the throwing and screaming kind of mad

I know alot of people who had similar problems with alot of fighting, some even had cheating and general fucking around going on

Id kill for a relationship as it stands today but im unable to get a girl to commit, for whatever reason.

You are right in that its worth the pain, the good times outweigh the bad times

>Most guys get super attached to a chick because they feel it was the only one they could ever get
I know this feel

How did you turn it around user?
I´m struggling with dating right now and want to improve. I only miss a relationship because it had some access to sex, if i can get that outside a relation life would be perfect

Omnigul

I know this feeling. Managed to avoid talking to girls for like a year and now one came along. I know it's more than likely gonna end and I need to just keep my distance and be prepared for the inevitable.

autist blaming the entire world on his mental retardation confirmed.
you're part of the reason why so many girls end up being "bitches." getting rekt by shitty relationships goes both ways.

Not good. I have been slacking with my diet and my workouts since i got close to my goal weight and now have gained 2kgs.
Also will be lonely as always on friday night... maybe I will watch some animu but most of the times i will be shitposting on different boards

Not even motivated to kill myself at this point desu

They nerfed Omnigul last reset.

Nigga stop blaming me with your doge images.
I'm the one who had fait in the beginning.
I don't destroy girls at all, I just don't let them get to me too much anymore. They seem to like it more too anyway.
I tortured my self year in year out stepping out of my comfort zone by talking to strangers and mostly strange girls. I started with just asking the time to strangers on the street, followed by asking directions, etc etc. At some point I started straight out saying to chicks on the street I loved their looks and had to talk to them, adding I don't normally do that. I have gotten many frowns, rejections etc. But they admired my balls, I got dates, numbers etc. The thing is you need to program yourself to talk to strange girls, and in the end learn to not just small talk but to find to courage to be straight up about why you talk to her. You will fail, and feel empty, scared all that. The stress will lead to adaptation. Good looking loser has great advice.

I gave advice meant for you, sorry, post mix up
in

I'm 6'3 100kg

>The stress will lead to adaptation
So practice makes it better?
Im starting conversations with girls more frequently nowadays, its very nice to be able to just up and talk to someone you just met and especially cute girls

Guess ill just keep on going, thanks user

thx for the advice but I am so lonely I am at a point where I don't even want a relationship with the other gender... i just want a friend and laugh from time to time with an other human being and not just with blank letters and the same frog faces over and over again...

>cutting going good
>lifts going pretty good
>preparing my d&d session to play tomorrow with my bros, the some bbq and drinks
>having a date on sunday with this qt nerdy grill I really like
>I'm being introduced to a new group of friends and they like me, chill ppl
>this semester I'll finish uni

Still looking for a job tho, but things are nice.

I think you can step out of this thing, striking up a conversation with a random dude at your gym has the capability of sparking a great new friendship. I have the same tendency as you when I feel like usual, which is kinda depressed. If I feel this I do something that feels risky, Ask a stranger in the gym who's training near you, ''so hows the gains going?''. Next time you see them greet them, have a small conversation, do your thing. At some point you may even hang with them. Then you realise, the mere fact that you decided to talk to them from the lonely position you were in has brought you to that point. Just you. You have the power to set great events in motion. Just give something ''ridiculous'' a shot and see what the seed you plant grows into.
Practise makes it better, but alot of practise.
We are simply wired to not be talk to random people, we need to reprogram our brain by proving to it that in practise there is indeed nothing to worry about. Keep going indeed. The thing though is taking it to the next level is just as scary for them as it is for you. Being a great talk rarely gets you the number by itsself, asking for it after it does. And that shit is scary. Fall and get up. Just like for your muscles stress will lead to adaptation in the mind.

I am at a point where I cant judge my own physique anymore, I know that I wouldve killed for this body 2 years ago but now I am just not impressed anymore.

I just dont know, I cant even tell if people notice that I lift. And then there are times after a workout especially if I wear a tanktop and a girl is looking at me that I feel unstoppable,

I know this line of thinking is not healthy and will evevntually lead me to steroids but I cant shut it down. Honestly the only thing holding me back from roiding is that I dont want to lose my hair or become infertile other than that I would instantly take Test.

I'm finally breaking free of alcoholism, and it's one of the best feelings of my life.

>back to lifting 5 days a week
>don't feel like shit every morning
>don't feel like killing myself anymore
>don't have anywhere near as much anxiety
>blonde 9/10 I was dating over the summer miraculously is taking me back after I told her to fuck off so I could drink back in July

I didn't think it was possible, figured I'd be dead in a few years. Feel with me brehs

Fucking shit, dude. GF broke up with me month ago, was a blessing in disguise, fucked 3 other girls in the mean time and am now also fwb with ex, but all 3 girls started ghosting me and my ex is being weird so idk.

Also I broke my hand so now I cant lift, cant do anything, starting to eat out of boredom and to focus on something other than the pain.

Right now it's 11 PM and im feeling lonely, bored and disgusting

hold me

Same exact thing

Could have talked to a girl that likes me but didn't. Can't spend weekend without her. Sent her a message on snapchat.

Hold the barbell for it will bring you gains far more than a gains goblin ever will

>broke my hand

I literally cant hold a barbell. ;_;

I keep falling in the same rut with my depression and anxiety and my body dysmorphic disorder is kicking my ass and I feel like quitting again. Fiancé lives 2 hours away, my degree is hard af and I can't do fucking math or chemistry to save my life. I've been lifting steadily for 2+ months now and don't even see noob gains which I saw all the times I've started up in the past so I don't even have that to keep me going this time. I lost all my strength from the 4 months of keto I did last year when I nearly developed an eating disorder (5g carb a day, 800 calories, 6 foot male, 20 years old, keto for 4 months) so I'm weak as hell and can barelt lift anything. My bmi is 22 and I only weigh 160 and even though thats basically a healthy point to be I just see my reflection and hate it completely. I know I need to eat to gain muscle but I already feel obese as it is. I know its sad but I'm 21 years old and I'm just tired of feeling like I'm some fat loser but I'm so down on myself that I always give up everytime I try to workout. I've been on and off like crazy for 2 years and have nothing to show for it because I'm always off longer than I'm on.

therapy, possibly meds. life doesnt have to be this hard, brah.

Status quo:

> being trainee at a bank
> having exams at November
> being fkn glad to be free after this
> quit with fake alcohol 'friends'
> looking forward to be a job teacher soon
> liftin meantime
> fuckjeah.jpeg
> hope we all gonna make it brahs

I'm already on meds and have been seeing a psychiatrist for a while. Honestly its the BDD thats kicking my ass the most. Insaw my reflection in publiconce and thought it was a stranger, not realizing the wundow was reflecting me. Thought some skinny lanklet was next to me. Realized it was my reflection and did a double take and saw an obese guy. Its a form of OCD and it fucking sucks. Literally seeing something different everytime you look in the mirror.

Local cfb is hiring my dream job I just need to get my cardio up so I can become a reservist and take pictures of strykers for a living.

>stronger than most
>never bothered to diet or run
>Strong fat
>finally figured out what I want to do

They fixed it

What is the psych doing to help you? How long have you been seeing them?

My psychiatrist mostly just talks to me about my issues and helps me set reasonable, measurable, maintainable goals for myself. Apparently I have a big problem with giving myself suoer high standards that I can't reach and then discourage myself because I never reach them. She actually runs ironman marathons and is a really good psychiatrist for my specific issues. I started seeing her around May and have been taking medicine just as long.

How do I become social and lose my anxiety?
I feel hurt inside and lonely because I don't have friends or a gf.

May is still pretty short, sounds like youre gonna make it dude.

I appreciate it man. I hate admitting it, it's just fuckin hard. I'm not giving up yet though. Thanks

Beginning is always the hardest. I've been in therapy for 3 years now and it wasnt untill like 2 years that I looked back and was like holy shit where did the time go and holy shit I've made progress.

>Friday night
>Deadlifting tomorrow morning
>Gotta stay dedicated, get thick back
>TFW day before deadlifts...

shit didn't read the title whoops...
I'm the user that posted the deadlift spongebob

I dont even know whats going on anymore. I'm pretty sure I just need to wait for qts to talk to me but they still havent

Autism diagnosis soon comrades

Serious question: I know getting a gf is hard as fuck but how the fuck can you guys be friendless?
I'm a fucking beta autist and I have some friends like me, we play old pc games and Veeky Forums shit drink soda (kek alcohol almost never)

>Anxious and depressed.
>Focus on lifting and cardio to beat those emotions.
>Basically work, workout and don't do a lot else.
>Almost 27 and have basically no relationshit experience.
>Trying to fix.
>Girl at my work I like.
>overanalyzeeverything.exe
>Don't know if she's single, scared to ask her out in case she says no then work is awkward as fug, constantly weighing yesses and no's of approaching.

Pretty bad senpai but I've always got the gym.

Perfectly valid post, my guy :)

>eating well, starting a clean bulk
>lifting back on track
>making time for more stretching/yoga
>meds for sleep and depression might actually be working, I'm not spending days in bed wishing for death anymore
>work is stressing me the fuck out
>still socially inept and in constant fear around most other people
>0 real life friends (in this state)
>0 hobbies other than lifting and vidya with friends back home

At least I'm healthy, am not too worried about money, and have the next two days off.

Friday night is hockey night. It's my mental refresh from everything else I'm dissatisfied with. Sometimes it's enough. Sometimes it isn't.

Frustrated at work. I transferred sites because of a toxic work environment where I was pigeonhole'd into a dead end job. Promotion opportunity happens almost immediately, but wasn't called for an interview. I didn't receive a rejection notice, either. HR hasn't responded to my inquiry about it, yet.

Feeling lonely, again. I've been daydreaming about this cutie with a booty that would come to drop-in hockey once in a while. It was always impossible to talk to her for any length of time when every fuckboy is tripping over themselves to get her attention.

Graduating from babby lifts to mediocre lifts. Any progress is good progress, and I'm happy with that.

Building a plan to invest in a home. Hoping things can be worked out by my birthday in April.

All in all, 50/50, but I care too much about work. I can't not care about something I spend so much time involved. It's literally driving me nuts.

Make some friends, m8

>get new gf early summer
>a few days she later she tells me "o yea im studying abroad in england this fall"
>ok ok I can trust her sure
>ex gf got knocked up by my best friend
>ZERO trust in women
>take the risk to prove I am not bitter r9k fag
>shes at a pub with friends
>messaging me
>says she is sharing seats with a guy
>OMG he is the son of a Lord!!
>he told me to sit on his lap! I told him no!
>we're going back now
>OMG they said they can spend the night! I want to leave! help!
>hasn't said anything or been active on chat in over an hour

Is it okay that I am mad?

Is it safe to say that she is cheating on me?

Do I break up with her now?

I'm not trying to let my past control me.

LDR are stupid and never work. People always cheat.

I would break up with her, but don't show any insecurities, even if you think she has cheated. Just tell her you don't think a LDR will work and wish her all the best. YOU FUCKING DUMP HER BECAUSE YOU WANT, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CONTROL, not because she decided she was gonna cheat on you.

Not going out drinking staying in. Feel like a humongous spurg doing this but muh gains and weight loss are going so well. I have been more dedicated and on track then ever.

Didn't go to work today or call in feeling little anxious weekend is going to have quite the looming hammer folks. Anyhow going to listen to a podcast and get some late night cardio in with Ab's feeling good goyim!

good job bro, keep at it

Yeah you're right.

i feel you brah, we're all gonna make it

>no legs

I wish that it was easy for me.

Another lonely Friday night. My Internet is janky so I can't stream any shows. It hasn't stopped raining for 3 days.

Put a NSA ad up on Craigslist, not one response that wasn't a bot.

Wondering what I'd be doing if I had friends.

>another friday night at home
>on a cut
>always wishing for that bottle of whisky
>uni friends all live in other cities, go back home for weekend

life is basically 22h of depression with 2 hours of relief in the gym, friday/saturday nights alone at home are specially bad

What do you mean by an NSA ad?

>every morning starts off depressing because can't stop thinking about her
>hit bench pr last night; lifts and diet are going okay
>going to some Oktoberfest event with gf and her friends tonight

I'm alright I guess. I drank at lunch and I'm drinking tonight so just fuck my gains up. Looking forward to deadlifts tomorrow.

>Life is just fucking odd and my mind is clouded
>But, at least i'm at my strongest physical form yet

>Girlfriend dumped me about a month ago with no warning
>Said she loves me, but wasn't head over heels in love
>She's already got a new boyfriend

I thought I was going to marry this girl. Now, it feels like life has lost its vitality. Like the color has gone from the world and left only a cold, dead husk.

I don't know how to move on. I don't want to move on. I just want her to come back.

Pretty much found out this week I will be getting a promotion essentially in the next few month, however, there is a down side and I am really not comfortable with this but let me lay it out there

Pros:
>More solid work where I advance in my field
>Pay increase
>Get to work on a lot of new systems, projects, and some new clients
>New position has a different title, and this might bump me on the scale alone when applying for jobs just by having this title etc...

Cons:
I will be second in command going forward. I am really uncomfortable with this, because, who the fuck wants to be second? I am really aggressive and I have made it before but now with this "promotion" I see my position as just being second in command to someone above me now. We don't get looked as equals anymore. and that is fucking with my head
>In the next three months, with the promotion it means no more working remotely, and I wont be able to work anywhere I want but have to come into the office like a wagecuck
>I'm seriously giving it another 8-12 months and I am out of this place and looking for work
>I have been offered another job previously, but decided to stay where I am currently at

I'm stoned out of my mind and I missed leg day

>Friday
>At work
>Did squats and ran out of time on DL today
>DL 20lbs lower on x5 after 4 week break
>Back to 300lbx5 for squat
>Kind of making it
>Need to stop giving a fuck about if I like someone or not

Honestly man, not too hot

>College app time, still no idea what school/uni I want to attend
>Worried about money
>parents want me to get into top school, not ivy, but top
>not sure if I can get in, even though my grades and stuff are decent
>trying to handle work, school and gym
>gains suffering, bulking may develop into eating disorder

I'm probably just a bit stressed, but I'm just lost as to what I should do first right now. Scholarships? Recommendations? Fuck dude, it's probably nothing, but this shit is seriously giving me grey hair.

Hey man, congrats on the promotion. What do you do?

If you really want to jump ship soon, I'd suggest just taking the promotion and getting as much experience as you can. Seriously, these 8 months could be the difference between shitty entrance pay or a decent pay.

As for the second in command thing, I think you're looking too much into it. The first will probably ask you for your input on things he's unsure about, use that to your advantage and leverage some power (not in an insidious way ofc). Being second in command shows that you know your shit, enough to replace the first guy if he fucks up dearly.
Don't look at this as a curse, user, it's a blessing.

>finish up my prep for lab work tmrw
>hit a nice shoulders/back session
>get told off by my professor for showing up late to a seminar again
>still pull 3rd last presentation date out the hat I'll take it
>walk to the LCBO grab a 24 and jack
>drop a can on the way back, it bursts
>get egged on to shotgun by the side of the road by two guys
>shotgun it to cheering
>currently waiting on my roomy friends to get back so we can start boozing and watching stupid youtube videos
>setting up a time to get plastered and eat chicken wings sunday with other friends
>temporarily forgetting about my lack of gf and basking in my pseudo-Chad glory
In a good place rn

Hey thanks man, I guess I should see things a little better than I do currently,

Thanks man you kind of saved me from drinking heavy tonight

I'm also in cyber security. so the work is pretty stressful and I've just been stressing out left and right about certain things at work and my managers have noticed, I guess things aren't really that bad as they still recommend me to this position, and still support me in my decisions and work... Not sure what I will be doing, but I think i have to quit drinking and stop focusing on the negative so damn much

>friday night thread on Veeky Forums
>not /v/

red team or blue team?

>on no fap for like 2 days
>already going insane
>trying to last till tomorrow night because I'm gonna be clubbing with this chick and I want my dick to work

>cant stay on nofap for more than a week
why am i such a failure

Baby steps user. Change doesn't happen overnight.

Enjoy your weekend man. Get off Veeky Forums. take a walk, lift some weights, just do you. You've earned it.

>drunk as fuck alone
>been out every weekend for the past 8months
>smashed back today, good vibes

I don't think I've ever been "depressed" before in my life. My life is really good, and every single thing I see and do evokes very strong and deep and vibrant emotions from me which are always incredibly pleasurable to just sit and feel. I can evoke these strong feelings anytime I want by just thinking of certain memories like Christmas, or how comfy my bed is, or how much I love looking at the moon, or my favorite food, or my favorite movie, or the color red (I love the color red) or Bionicles, or really fucking anything. The point is I have never experienced this inability to feel that many depressed people describe; even when I'm sad, like during a sad movie, it's still a strong and comforting feeling that becomes so overwhelming I want to cry. It's the same kinda sadness I got from watching the land before time when I was six.

Anyway it's fucking awesome and sometimes kinda annoying cuz I can get lost in daydreaming a lot

underage faggot

Still mentally blocking myself from messaging qt3.14.

Facebook shared a memory that involved my ex gf, and it made me into a sad little bitch for the entire morning. I just want to feel nothing about her, but my heart wont let me give it up.