/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Sketchy packages from china

Previous
Can't find bricks tren structure pic so here's a natty grill.

1st

second for qt dark featured girls

If I get doubles, then everyone in Florida gets a girl friend

Why did juicin nigger exitscam?

I thought he was a bro...

:3

Ever notice every pack from china smells like cancer when you open it? It's like a weird plasticy solvent sweet smell.

because money

>tfw reading his posts saying how raws are so cheap he'd never exitscam...

fuck niggers from /fraud/

Niggers gonna nig

;(

apply yourself

jb fl gf

Huzzah.

Seriously though you can't trust any of you subhumans it seems

You could've trusted me, dogg.

YESSSSS FRAUD YOU FAGS

Notbf invited me to go to supper with him

Which means friendship to him I'm sure but imma live dis fantasy weeew

Fucking seen.

he know you a literal prostitute and have disgusting old saggy ballls in your face every weekend?

Why do you still post?

It's the pic a girl or a guy?
Either way I'd hit it. Lol

Ok 1 I don't bang old dudes I've posted the kind of guys who bang me here get with the program

2 yes he knows absolutely everything.
Better sub to my monthly blog recap

>why do you still post
4 u

thats a girl lol

do any of you guys eat dessert after each meal to induce a insulin response

Still can't seem to find any info about using DBol during a high tren cycle. Think I'll just take it anyway and see, whats the worst that can happen in 4-5 weeks. Will definitely have to tone down the drinking though.

>inb4 liver failure

Never can be too careful.
Lots if convincing traps.

It's the first question i ask on tinder. Lol

Someone post some rare ESTP's
It's my rest day and i'm gonna bust an anabolic nut to that slut

Cheers

>it's the first question i ask on tinder

Hows that working for you kek....

I'd block you

>Hey whats up ;)

>yo you don't have a dick right?

dude, I posted a few days ago about A girl I had been seeing/living with for a little over a month just told be she was transgender. It's a weird feeling, bittersweet, the time we had was good/special but also feels like a nightmare now.

I feel like asking all girls this question now

Damn, that's you?
what's your roid protocol?

Just show him your tiddays and promise anal and you'll snag him.

Works better then you think.

Oh shit you're that dude understand the fear now kek

&the pic that dude posted isnt me just the ones I'm posting

He already knows he can have those things might have to play hard 2git

> I posted a few days ago about A girl I had been seeing/living with for a little over a month just told be she was transgender

did you kick it out?

moar

What happened after? Not curious at how it would be? If I had a trans-girl fool me I'd definitely hit it.

Ou. Thanks babe.

Cheers

So does it even make sense to do a small test cycle (or two) and then continue natty? Will I have trouble restarting my test production? Will I lose those cycle gains?

I want to rip a hole in those panties and fuck you til you scream.

Guys will steroids give my life purpose?

no

No. They just make you stronger and more efficient at weight training.

Just fucking jump on and find out.

god shes cute

Do you really want him though? You seem like the kind of person that gets bored really easily and is more interested in the chase than the prize.

Whether it's worthwhile and whether you'll keep the gains depends on a lot of things.

But you're test levels will bounce back after pct.

Anyone on here ever start a cycle above 20% bodyfat?

Fatlifts.
That's the only one I can think of.

just lose weight, fat people look horrible anyway.

lean and small > big and chubby/fat

impressive

she just left today, found out late Sunday night

basically found out, pulled down her pants to confirm. then ended up fucking her. Still wasn't right and told her I wasn't going to be able to do this. I honestly couldn't look at her the same anymore. I just couldn't do that type of relationship. Ashamed and embarrassed. Like my parents knew she was living with me, explaining why we broke up would make me look so stupid. I still care about her and want to see her, just not like that. let her stay for awhile to figure out her next moves

It was weird. She was very passable (obviously). We'd skip lines at clubs. Tons of guys would hit on her. Finding out about the guys that had been with her was weird too, one was a Dallas Stars player

probably when i first started but I'm sure i also have high aromatise levels, lots of ai (1 letro a day), eventually got lean enough to where i didn't need ai at all, definitely worth it to get lean and save money

lmao where did you find that.

i didnt see mast posting it

Not him, but what kind of things does it depend on? I've been considering maybe doing a 12 week cycle of test e but I'm curious about it being worthwhile if I don't continue doing it after that.

last bread

They give cattle tren estradiol
Thats basically what dbol is
Think about it...

Did you suck her feminine penis

naw I never touched it. mine was definitely prettier

>I just couldn't do that type of relationship.

>then ended up fucking her
welcome to Veeky Forums
also
>her

pls post pics

Basically if you're at a plateau and you roid to go past it, unless you change something up, you'll slowly return to the place you were pre roid. Without the extra boost, you have to work harder to stay where you're at.

How do you get to the move in part without fucking first?

so i am psmfing to 8%, currently 13 or so probably (visible abs). I have some tren E on hand. Do I want to start injecting it NOW so it is kicked in when I hit 8% so I can start bulking, or do I wait?

Think I should frontload it or no?

How can you even say you cant do that kind of relationship of you never even tried?

Its just a dick, bro

Lots of blowjobs

For those who've ran EQ, does it really increase your appetite? If not what's some good drugs for appetite?

>If not what's some good drugs for appetite?
go away cap

Will HGH make me taller if my plates aren't fused?
t. 18 year old manlet

yes

I don't think you understand how expensive hgh is though

Is she your fuckbuddy now? I would definitely try to make her your fuckbuddy

How expensive is HGH and where do I get it? Could I dupe insurance into paying for it by having some scummy doctor sign off on it?

Some people get the increased appetite, and some don't, it varies. Good drugs for appetite control? caffeine and nicotine.

90% of all HGH is fake and if you find some real one, you would need to spend hundreds of dollars every month for it.

Can you spare 600 bucks for roids every month brah? I dont think so.

Im also a manlet (5'11") and life is suffering, but atleast we have easy gains r-roit guys?

Sorry senpai don't got more on phone

Neday

Maybe it's a want for what I cannot have, but I was loyal to him all those years - it was his choice to leave me

Though usually you are correct, I am not sure why notbf was different for me

Ok, so second option is find the scummy doctor. I'll just do that.
>I'm also a manlet (5'11'')
literally hang yourself

First time cycling, test-e. Are clomid and arimidex (no access to aromasin) and some emergency tamoxifen good enough or do I need something else in addition?

I definitely don't want gyno.

How often do you change haircolours?
Have you tried a strong dark red? I love that.. Or are those all wigs?

no brah, stop the kys meme. i share the same pain.
i also have to settle for womanlets and i will never be respected no matter how big i get.

but there is more to life than just getting swole.

ehh wtf am i talking, life is all about being bigger than everyone else.

ill hang myself accordingly

It sounds good, just make sure to run the AI during your cycle
Go to reddits sub for steroids, read their wiki, its actually really usefull
their subreddit is just called Steroids

nigger I would fucking kill someone to be as tall as you are. I would give up my left nut. I would spend a year being burned alive if I got to come out as tall as you and otherwise the same.

>boohoo i'm only average height
kys

When I'm bored

I've done red many times many shades

The gif I'm licking my lips in is a red wig. Pic related is just extentions

Can someone in this fucking thread please just tell me how to find a scummy doctor who will prescribe me HGH so I can dupe insurance?

did the meme get to me too much?

this made me feel better lol.

thanks lmao

>tfw my crutches are talker than manlets at work
Lmao

For increased appetite, I just bought mk 677, and ghrp-6

Hahaha hilarious. I'm going to kill myself if I can't figure out a way to get taller.

Remember that for you to be average height, about 50% of males have to be shorter than you are. You are good when it comes to pulling women.

It gets to me because it's literally not even a meme. It's hell on earth. I just want to be normal and desired.

Its true, its great.

But im a virgin so who cares about height.

If you can't get your hands on HGH, then the only you can do is getting enough sleep, getting enough food and vitamins, dont touch too much milk (not proven, but it doesn't hurt to try it out), and stay healthy.
Or just accept it, i stopped growing when i was 15, but then again, i made it to puberty very early.
Have you hit puberty yet user?

how are we supposed to know.

do you think we have 20 manlets taking hgh here, who have mastered the ancient power of seducing female docs into prescribing them anti manlet hormones?

Go to a doc and tell him how fucking depressed you are because of your height.

But dont forget you are 18 years old, you will maybe add 1-2 inches if anything at all.

Also he wont give you shit if you are some 5'8" meme manlet. Docs usually dont browse fit

on cruise of 200/250mg test-e a week

better to pin half the dose twice a week, or pin once a week, wich is better and why?

Lmao

Veeky Forums is 90% self-hating manlets and you know it. Tall people don't lift because only insecure as fuck people lift. Crying to my doctor might actually work though.

I'm 18, so yes. I'm already taking vitamins. I'll work on sleeping more but I already sleep 8 hours minimum.

Twice a week if i remember correctly
Keeps the bloodlevels more stable, which is what you want.

2x for stable blood levels so less sides

another user here.

there is nothing much i can tell you apart from

>close friend cycle of 5 people
>one is 6'1" and ottermode
>3 are 5'11" (including me)
>one turbo manlet at 5'6"
>literally all of us are virgins except the manlet
>literally none of us had a gf except the manlet
>he has a literal 7/10 qt as fuark gf
>on top of that he is also a skinny fat dyel
>on top of that he has an ugly face
>he literally is just confident and a cool guy to hang around with
>we all like him, we never do stuff together if he doesnt come

you know, sometimes the meme feels alive, but then i see manlets at parties having the hottest gf's and i realize its all bullshit

no one tells you to fuck 6 foot barbarians

Alright, the growth plates starts to close when you hit puberty for good, so if you are a hairy son of a bitch, who've been in puberty since age 13, there isn't much luck left.
Do you still continue to grow in height? or has it halted.

Fuck off. I'm so psychologically broken over this I'm fairly certain it's impossible for me to be truly healthy or confident without being taller. I really don't care about how successful your completely real manlet friend is.