What did Zyzz see, Veeky Forums?

What did Zyzz see, Veeky Forums?

/r9k/

Chestbrah circa 2016

a pic of himself b4 the roids and plastic surgery

this, followed by nothing

Another no homo

he couldn't believe how many sadkunts r there?

that made me laugh pretty hard

Kek
The coke face is real

Probably just a blur
He looks absolutely cunted

Another rail

The future of this board

Cardio

He realized it all was not worth it.

Zyzz foresaw the future of the homosexual relationship his brother has with his wannabe.

a future of gurning

leg day

He saw what Veeky Forums has become

I may think Zyzz was a complete turdstain, but he was still better that the majority of the "Please, just cut my cock off and call me Princess" level never-squats around here

>implying zyzz didn't hate Veeky Forums
>implying zyzz didn't get banned from Veeky Forums for being a huge faggot, even by Veeky Forums standards
>implying zyzz did real squats and not just rep 225 for 3x10 as a trenned to the teeth douche
>implying he didn't make this face when his heart exploded

Olympus

DELETE THIS

may his spirit watch over us all

Jeff pls go

LIKE FUARK BRAH BRAH BRAH LET ME TELL YOU BRAH BRACK FUARK FUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK

what face user?

I can hear his teeth grinding in this pic

Some heady ass visuals from all the party drugs he was on when that photo was taken. Those pupils are saucers.

He forgot to POO IN LOO

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

HAHAHAA

himself chewing his gums out in a mirror

Steroid shop in Taiwan right before he died.

HERESYYYY

DNP and a sauna session

let this junkie cunt's death be a lesson to you fucktards

Hiz father Zeus and brother Hercules

Looks like lots of coke.

Fucking KEK

Lmao what the fuck is this.

Tim Sharky

post 2012 Veeky Forums

it's a pathetic normalfag board now and every good trip is dead. i fucking hate the redditors that started lurking here.

That's it. I'm making a pilgrimage.

>dizzle
>visuals
Sometimes, but not that often
He is completely fucked in that pic though

where is he buried?

Awkwardbrah replaced the picture of Zyzz on his stringers with a picture of himself

Sydney

great, I'm making a pilgrimage to piss on this cunt's grave

He's not indian....

Wtf are dizzles?

This

MDMA

kek

Everyone knows this is the last thing Zyzz saw:
As the temperature continued to increase, Zyzz managed to regain conciousness. He was still in the sauna, and his heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout his body. Unable to get himself up off the floor, Zyzz begins a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging him closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, he manages to open the door and collapses on his back outside.

Zyzz manages to crawl out of the sauna not realising that there is a person standing next to him, observing him, almost as if mocking him. As Zyzz lay on the tiled floor gripping his chest in pain after being unable to both completely move his body completely out of the sauna and unable to identify the person as his vision has deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets him, in an enthusiastic tone. "S..Said?" slurs a disoriented Zyzz. It is indeed 'Chestbrah'.

"You took everything from me.." yells Said while gripping Zyzz's hair, lifting his head up to make close eye-contact.
"S-Said, please, call an ambo, i'm fucked up..." slurs Zyzz, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over himself.
"Yes, yes, brother, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Said in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down Zyzz's shorts to grab his penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not so godly now, huh, brother? Tastes like mortality" taunts said again.

"LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW BROTHER. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN FUCK MY OWN GIRL WITHOUT HER WANTING TO WATCH VIDEOS OF YOU, MY OWN BROTHER, FLEXING AS I PUMP AWAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH FOR ALL THESE YEARS. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO CELLTECH, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ME, YOUR OWN DEAR BROTHER." yells an infuriated Said, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

"Said.... You raped a boy... you deserve none of those things.. But i'll still love you as my brother" Replies Zyzz, with all his might. "Now please... get me an ambulance."

"I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, brother, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Said before beginning to roll Zyzz onto his stomach. "I am going to fuck you, brother. I am going to fuck you, and i'm going to cum inside you. Then you will cum in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, brother."

Said begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down Zyzz's shorts.

The ghost of gains past: aka scooby1961

>shitskin
>not a pajeet

lmao k buddie

Wtf

well memed

The illuminati took out Zyzz cos they couldn't stand the fact that he was single-handidly un-cucking all males on the planet.

For some reason reading your post made we want to start doing squats

youre one rep maxes

he was white. he got a spray on tan you mongoloid faggot

>>implying zyzz didn't get banned from Veeky Forums for being a huge faggot, even by Veeky Forums standards

It's amazing how no one remembers what a supermang-tier obnoxious shitpsoter he was.

Zyzz was Jesus.

No, steroids didn't kill him brah.
You'll see phaggots say that he died in a sauna, that it was the steroids, it was the coke, that it was a congenital heart condition; they're all lies. Have you seen Zyzz's physique pics lately? He was beautiful, gorgeous, inspiring: or simply put... he was aesthetic. He was the definition of aesthetic. Lettuce be cereal, and I'm going to type this as sober as possible: if you fap (and cum) to Zyzz, it's not gay at all, you don't have to use the "no homo" tag because it's a given. You would be fapping and cumming at beauty. Beauty, aesthetics, that transcends gender. Aesthetics that transcend gender and sexuality. As I'm saying this, you might want to scroll and look for a pics of Zyzz, you might probably have them in your mind right now, go ahead, you know you want to fap bro. Don't feel guilty because of it, it doesn't make you a homo, it makes you human, human that is appreciating in the best way one can the ultimate, godly aesthetics.
Now, I'm not a fanboy, I'm not a nuthugger. I'm a mirer. You are a mirer too. Haters are mirers, everyone mires Zyzz. Lettuce ketchup to real tee and bee cereal: there are no real Zyzz haters. No one hates Zyzz. People hate the fanboys, the nuthuggers, phaggots that don't even lift that reference him as their hero. They hate on people that try to profit on him. They hate the attention he gets, they're mad jelly of him. But we all mire Zyzz, and always will.
Now, to answer your question. He isn't even dead brah.
As I said, the best way to describe him is "Aesthetic". HE DEFINES the word. A word doesn't die.
[1/2]

What happened to him then? Laws of Physics brah. Remember he mentioned he was going to "Arnold Status"? He was becoming more TOO aesthetic. He became too aesthetic. He had to change dimensions: go to heaven, mount olympus . . . however you want to call it. He is now in a place where he can continue to exceed the word "aesthetic". Just imagine the possibilities, and by the way, that's all you can do, IMAGINE. Because a human, mortal, mind is too minuscule to really grasp the aesthetic level of beauty he is now at in Mount Olympus. Aesthetic isn't the word anymore: there is no way to describe his aesthetics now.
Now that I answered your question, let me add something.
He "died" for us brah. He showed us the way to aesthetics, he wanted all of us to be Aesthetic and lol. That extra strength you feel when you thought you couldn't lift anymore? Zyzz is spotting you. That extra bumps you're giving your gf while sexing her? That's Zyzz trolling you and phucking your sloot. That urge you get to dance and bishes be mirin'? That's Zyzz showing you the way. That sexy mofo you see in the mirror? That's not Zyzz, that's you bro... but Zyzz is right behind you, and he's smiling: he's proud of you, he's proud of your aesthetics. Don't worry brah, Zyzz has your back. And he wants you to become Aesthetic.
Yes, everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. He didn't mean that in the sense that you had "him". He meant that you had the aesthetics, the lulz, the trolling, the intelligence, the charisma: Zyzz. You have it, make that Zyzz in you grow.
And one day we will join him in Mount Olympus. But not yet, not yet.
[2/2]

Fug off Jeff, u a yes homo

no, zyzz was a fucking huge faggot

This

Exactly. It doesn't matter who you are if you have a trip on here you will be hated by half the people even if you are cool.

thanks user

Footage

Dude looks noided af

Fucking lel

we're all gonna make it brah