Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

This is my cat. She has cancer and won't live much longer, maybe a week at most. She was the most fit cat I've ever seen; she could run so fast that you might not even see her. We have a cat that weighs 20lbs and she could flip him over with not much effort and she was only 7 or 8 pounds. She ate more meals in a day than Rich Piana.

So I just have a simple request for anyone reading this. Your next lift, make it a PR. If you're gonna go running, run your fastest mile. Whatever you do next, make it your best. Do it for her. I promise good gains will come to you if you do but thank her when you're done. Her name is Willow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_tears
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for willow Veeky Forums

gonna break the fucking barbell

I'll make you proud, Willow.
Deadlift PR it is then.

Imma break my squat PR tonight for Willow. RIP Cate

alright man, going for PR in bench monday. doing it for willow

Thank you guys we're all gonna make it

Fuck man, sorry you are going through this. Spend time with her

Willow looks exactly like my catbro... She even has this dirty nose.
Don't worry I will lift harder than I ever did. I was actually considering not to go to the gym today but I will now.... for Willow

was gonna spend the rest of my day relaxing but I guess I can always get more work in.

Rolling for pushups, then doing 5 times whatever number I get

Shitty deal man, hope she's not in pain, I'm sure she had the best life you could give her
My pet betta died a few weeks ago, tore a hole in my heart as well.
I'll make sure to set some PRs

tore my acl but gonna kill upper body next time i lift for willow

sleep well, kitty

I fucking hate cats.

Dude, c'mon. I had a stray kitten I had in my yard pass away a few days ago and I've been very traumatized by that. She was an amazing little creature and I tried my best to save her. Wasn't even 6 months old. I'm a grown ass man but I cried crocodile tears. Feels like I've lost a lifelong friend.I hope you provided that cat the best life she could have. Whenever I train, I'll make Willow proud.

Thanks for your input. You won't make it.
These gents will make it

>I cried crocodile tears
You realize that expression means faked sadness, right?

Sorry for your loss OP, my cat's the same way but only 4 or 5 years old. She kills so many rodents she brings them to our neighbors

pic related

RIP Willow

Actually, I didn't, fuck me. I imagined it describing tears running down my face like I'm a female lead in a TV drama. Might've used the wrong expression, but damn am I still beat up about it.

I just went outsie and did 6 muscle ups(my PR was 4)
This was the angriest set ive ever done. I did it for Willow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_tears

I fucked up, yeah. Nonetheless, I feel crushed.

That's one good looking kitty

I'll kill myself tomorrow (legs).

In the name of Stannis and Willow!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in peace, Willow and HBO Stannis.

I was going to run for half an hour today. I'll make it an hour for Willow

God willing, you may see her on the other side user.

Consider giving her a pill while she is playing with her favorite toy or eating a favorite snack, so she doesn't die scared in a vet office user.

Just draw an imaginary x between her ears & eyes with the trajectory towards the heart.

God speed

She's taking a nap now. She's tired from all you brehs hitting sick lifts

This is my cat. He's 17 and has so many dietary restrictions at this point that he can only eat blended chicken breast, broccoli, and carrots.

You got a full house breh
That sounds like a pretty fit diet. I hope he's still got lots of time left with you. Looks like a sweet little guy

you fucking pricks had to remind me didn't you
İ'm literally crying kill yourselves

DL PR for willow tomorrow. Thank you based cat of gains. may your lion's soul find its way to feline heaven.

Will lift for kitty OP

This has me terrified for my little buddy. He's a cat that I rescued about 4 and a half years ago from his mom who would not feed him or anything. Had to bottle feed him and everything. He's still young, but I still think about the future and how I dread these things. I'll blow out my legs in honor of willow and for a long and happy life for my buddy.

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis

Thanks I hope you enjoy being a fat

I will push that last mile when my body tells me to stop.

Sleep well Willow

I wasn't really feeling like going too hard today, but seeing your post gave me the motivation to finally hit 1pl8 OHP. Took me three tries and even then it was probably my grindiest lift. I hope have honored willows memory

Thank you breh you did good, it'll be cleaner next time I promise

I lost my kitty last October to cancer. I know how you feel user.

I wasn't planning on doing cardio today, but I'll make an exception for Willow.

W I L L O W
Tomorrow just happens to be a PR day in my program. Gonna do it!

Gonna push hard today for the little fur ball. May she play with Harambe up there, oh Willow, bringer of gains.

All I do is row these days now that I'm in college. Guess I'm just gonna have to pull harder for Willow.

Give her a good burial OP, seems like she earned it.

Thank you Willow

Thank you lad :^)

For Willow

about time I earned my 2nd bench plate

Thank you Willow

With Brodin as my witness I will hit lmao3pl8 bench for Willow.

Sleep well tater.

Thank you Willow

I've hit the gym almost every day this week, but I'm going to make sure and hit it again extra hard tomorrow.

Willow will be avenged.

I wish you the best OP
And I hope Willow takes care in the afterlife
I'll break my Fucking squat PR for you Willow!

I'll allow this

Fuck. I'm gonna crush my long run tomorrow for Willow.

I hope your carry goes screaming and crying. I hope she experiences the most painful form of cancer their is. I won't lift, but masturbate to the thought of your cat coughing it's lungs out. Good night, sweet prince HAHAHA

no u

Lmao I did it, PR bench

Thanks Willow

I know the feel bro, I'll damage my weights for you Willow.

Thank you willow, youll make it brah

Thank you Willow

thank you willow

You're not going to make it, turbo manlet

im not going to the gym til monday so rolling for pushups for willow

why u do this OP as cat lover and owner you break my heart

My new cat looks to be one of Willow's long lost sons

His name is Spanky

Thank you Willow

thanks m8 and thanks willow, all will be will OP

As a cat lover and owner, I'm going to wreck those damn weights for Willow.

Here's mine, 6kg of raw muscle before

Thank you Willow

Thank you Willow.

I was going to skip the gym today, but I'm going right after work even if I'm tired as fuck, for Willow.

Godspeed.

Thank you Willow

Tomorrow is chest day. I will crush my PR for Willow. Cat-bros are the best bros. My cat-bro is only three, but I already fear the day he is gone.

sleep well kitter. Thank you Willow

Tomorrow's deadlifts are for you Willow.

Already did an upper body session today
But I'll fit in a leg session later this afternoon for willow.
I'm still a noob but I'll lift my hardest
RIP

Thank you, Willow.

God bless this cat.

I dedicate my bodyweight deadlift PR to this catto.

I'll hug my kitty for you tonigh breh

Thank you willow

bitch ass cat

pet lizards are way better

fuck off ugly tripfag

RIP, Willow.

Shout out to spooky, the most alpha cat. She dominates in a household with 2 dogs and 2 other cats all bigger than her. She can intimidate them with just a look, and can even beat my big maine coon, the toughest guy in the house, in a fight. She's very old so she might not last much longer :( but she's a fighter and after a minor sickness is on a permabulk

Thank you Willow

Thank you willow

Thank you Willow

Thank you Willow
sleep tight kitter

You might be able to save her if you give her a 100% no carb diet. Cancer thrives on carbs.

If not, rest in RIP sweet kittens
;_;7
F

Hey, I hope you have years left ahead of you with that majestic cat

Thank you Willow

thx user

Thank you willow

Thank you Willow

thank you willow

Thank you Willow

Thank you Willow

220 bench press PR on Monday for Willow

Don't let it suffer and put it to sleep now. Also burry it yourself and make some character gains while at it. Do cry like a bitch. Will help.

stay strong op , give that kitty lots of love :(

Why let the cancer slowly and painfully kill her? If you weren't a shitty cat owner, she would have been euthanized already.

Thank you Willow

Ima make out w a girl tnight and go hard af tmr. For Willow.

>mfw I did a PR tonight... 425 back squat (365 + 60 chains)
>tearing up.
>Blessings to you.
>July 15, 2003. RIP

She's not suffering. She still has some time left before she starts to suffer. But we will put her to sleep when she does. We just want to give her lots of love in her final days.

Did I get banned?