>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

strikeout.me/aussie-rules#collapse420451
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?

Every Australian ever.

>the doggies are gonna get up
>it has to happen

Really hoping the bulldogs win - but I have a feeling they're gunna get thrashed tBh

Link

Swans by 25 at least
Still recovering from that devastating performance by the cats last week

strikeout.me/aussie-rules#collapse420451

C'arn the fucking Doggies!!!

nigga just watch it on tv

>38913725
Canadian without cable. Who watches the electric jew in current year?

Doggies are gonna get up for everyone who ever believed in underdogs.

The eye of the tiger. They are hungry.

They WILL win this.

>canadian

why bother watching then?

all the underdog bullshit about the doggies makes me want the swans to fucking rape them. Just to remind people that real life's not a fairytale.

on the flipside, I want the doggies to win because everyone will go fucking spastic

It is friday night and I am on Veeky Forums. Why bother doing anything at this point

mate i dont even wanna be in the city tonight

doggies win - everyone is shitfaced and dancing on cars

doggies lose - you push the wrong button and wake up in hospital

I live in south melbourne, so every cunt hear's a dyed in the wool swans supporter = could be hilarious to see them all crying at the pubs n shit if doggeroonis win

lmao

I'm just teasing lad. It's not going to make a lot of sense If you don't know the rules.
Anyway, enjoy your introduction to the greatest team sport on earth.

just belt the doggies song on the walk home watch em break that little bit more

>watered down version of NRL
>"sport"

desu it's the old south melbourners, so they're a bunch of like retired wog tradies, not the latte crowd. 99% chance at least one of them flattens my face if I do that

could be worth it to see them fire up, lol

>NRL
>"sport"

ya got that right kiddo

well that solves it

brutal, at least they arent those red wine drinking fuckers that jumped on the bandwagon in 2012

Rugby pls go

HERE COMES THE BOUNCE

BACK AT QUARTER TIME BOYS

CARN THE FUCKING DOGGIES

Buddy is gone. Swans are fucked.

Buddy is back. Swans are win.

Buddy is black. Swans are bin

>Every Australian ever.
So false. There's a large segment of AFL-uninterested even in AFL territory, and then there's the League half of the country...

Tight game. Time for slow motion shit and dribbling.

Unfuckingaustralian then. May as well be a shitskin if you don't follow the greatest sport ever made.

DOGGIES UP AT QUARTER TIME

ITS OGRE ITS OGRE

I hate both teams but i hope the Victorian side wins.

>best sport ever
>only popular in victoria
fucking kys nerd

Popular in vic, wa, sa, tas and nt. Qld and nsw cunts think world revolves around them.

>GAY-F-L

lol

but what time does it start?

im actually from sydney but i want the bulldogs to win just becuase they are underdogs... true aussie i guess

>am australian
>dont care

It's already over

OP HERE
DOGGIES GOT UP AGAINST ALL ODDS
MELBOURNE WILL BE A SHITSTORM TONIGHT
IM BREAKING MY DIET FOR A SLAB OF BEER
NO GUILT WHATSOEVER
UNBELIEVEAFUCKINGBULLDOGGIESSS

You fag

UP THE FUCKING DOGGIES WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKER

AMEN BROTHER BULLGODS
GETTING LEGLESS IN MELBOURNE TONIGHT
GONNA WATCH THE SHITNEY SUPPORTERS CRY INTO THEIR BEERS

Good luck dodging the wog tradies user, doggies got the fuck up!

I shit you not I past about 6 pubs on the way home from gym, all of them going off, and a TV van. Hiding in apartment. Zeus have mercy on me.

hahaha im heading into the city tonight, gonna don the jersey and get legless mate

got three mates with me, stirring shitney supporters is our goal, see if we cant get some tears

Tfw working at a bar tonight. Gonna be fucking shit.
JUST

Which bar lad? ima come fuck yo shit up.

Yeah get fucked cunt

yeah nah mate, don't be a cockhead, I want to come drink your beer and get fucking rowdy, which suburb at least?

Cbd m8

why are all the afl players lanky. they are all like 6'2+ but only weight like 75kg

where is stream

dont work

Because its a running-heavy game. You need a bit of size for the physical contests but being able to run your arse off is more valuable than being strong but immobile. So you get a lot of guys who are moderately tall and sitting around the 80ish mark, plus a few taller guys sitting closer to the 100 mark.

That used to be less the case (a lot of forwards in the 90s barely moved and just outplayed/outmuscled everyone else) but the game tactics have changed.

I used to play up until I was 16, was pretty decent at it too but I lacked the size back then. I can run now (sub 5 minute mile) and have strength after years of lifting, wonder how I'd fair now if I went back to it

be more specific, give me a street, I'm coming for you.

motherfuckers can ruuuunnnnnn

Big field, and because of the game play, it's not as stop\start, and the distance the ball travels etc at any given time, is pretty fucking sizeable.

Bar on king street close to Brown Alley, see if you can figure it out, I'm wearing a blue polo ;)

It finished 3 hours ago mate