Shit protein powders

>2016
>buying expensive chocolate milk mix for """"protein""""
I seriously hope you people don't do this.

Protein supplements have fuckall restrictions. Looking up an independent lab to do a simply chemical assay comparing brands should be common sense.

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
supplementlabtest.com/tests/fermented-bcaa-powder-myprotein-free-amino-acid-analysis-supplementlabtestcom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had some unpleasant effects after myprotein

i'm almost entirely convinved myprotein somehow influenced those results or is in collusion with labdoor

myprotein fucking tastes like absolute shit

>top 4 is all myyprotein

Yeah no shit.

Bodyfortress's protein powder is A- and that can be bought on the cheap from walmart. OP should have posted that, instead of shilling for his site.

>He doesn't realize that the company that pays this """lab""" the most, gets the best ranking

Lol. Just lol

>2016
>not buying based unflavored whey protein isolate in 10 pound bags
LOL, fags

>Being this retarded about lab testing
The reason you morons can't drink brands ranked A is because you never actually drink whey.
"Muh shilling" isn't an excuse to drink melted ice cream as opposed to protein.
I posted top 10, bottom 10, and the full list Einstein. Plenty of cheaper brands have good ratings. Use your brain.

Lol you think lab is legit and doesn't just trick retards like you with advanced marketing?

I buy 11lbs of whey for $80. Eat my fucking shit faggot

>quantitative analysis is just advanced marketing
Thanks, Cletus.

>2016: Actually believing shit posted on the internets
>not paying an independent lab with your own money to test a sample before putting it in your mouth
Stay retarded

> Thinks lab door is a shill
> enjoy your shitty whey

>the least flavoured protein contains the most protein

Wow, who would have fucking guessed?

>Lab tests shit for free
>No proof of methodolgy, no proof a single test was done and not just written it was

Prove me wrong. How would you ever know they actually tested anything?

PROVE IT ISN'T

YOU CANT!!!!

>I pay people to do work others have already done for free
Not the the type of person that should throw around the word "retarded".
Even reddit can check protein content themselves.
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
I've run a Smith assay on MyProtein against a standard, and the content was spot on the label claim. If the people who don't have access to a spectroscopy machine don't want to believe the people who do, that's your problem.

>2016:
>Not spending 12 years in University obtaining advanced PhDs in biology and chemistry so you can test your own whey

>2016:
>Believing other people
Enjoy your epic fail and your NO GAINS, drinking your flavored sawdust.

this

Think about it. Companies spend trillions a year on marketing. Old school marketing of shilling proteins in BB magazines is long outdated.

Shilling on tv too, internet exists these days. So what do?

I know. Plant seeds of doubt, keep bringing up how some manufacturers lie and aminospike protein...

Terrible, terrible stuff.... but what's the solution?

Oh I know. Here's a website that does ALL the work for you, for free. it ranks the """best""" whey! Oh how convenient. Just enough science to satisfy idiots, but not enough to prove a thing!

A 1st year undergrad analytical chemist could test the protein content.

How would he account for weights of aminos?

>2016
>being so nerdy as to analyze your whey

All you faggots calling shenanigans, what every do you drink

Because I bet you're brand does just as much shady shit

anyone else drink Six Star? It's a walmart brand and relatively cheap, and holy fuck does it taste good. Probably because it has 10g of carbs per scoop

Canadianprotein

Lick my ass fag this shit is delicious

Honestly I'm not sure, I'm currently doing my masters in Inorganic chemistry, Organic really isn't my thing.
If I had to guess I'd probably say using something like ion chromatography to seperate the amino acids.

> every brand is underdosed
> every brand is flavoured sawdust
> except for the brand I buy

It also claims less protein, only 19g for most of them.

I never said that

I said every brand is the same only difference is price. I've noticed ZERO difference switching between brands except my wallet and taste.

what's the best myprotein flavor? The last two I got were shit. Vanilla Raspberry was bland as fuck and Chocolate Coconut has a weird taste to it.

its not their whey and youre a retard to buy bcaas anyway, but myprotein sure isnt perfect either

supplementlabtest.com/tests/fermented-bcaa-powder-myprotein-free-amino-acid-analysis-supplementlabtestcom

Fruity cereal.
Some user liked it so much he bought 10kg bag

not an option in burgerland.

So what on earth is the point of the ranking?

They're all just whey with flavour. The only thing that should matter is how much whey there is per gram.

if you are american, how can you even trust the contents?
FDA aint gotta screen it right? It can be sold anyway right?