previous thread trenbologna edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEmfKfIPdqw?t=203
youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>steroids
LOL, fags

>tfw got drunk and stoned to negate tren feels

is a 6 month hgh cycle worth it yay nay?

If you dont have low test but decide to cycle anyways will your original natty test levels come back after a cycle once you pct etc?

Lol, normie

Posted in last thread but I'll post here as well, what syringes should I get for test injections? I've heard 25 guage is good but looking for other opinions.

21 or 23 for drawing
23 or 25 for injecting.

25 will hurt less, but 23 doesn't really hurt anyway.

Any bigger for drawing and you risk damaging the vial plug.

youtu.be/XEmfKfIPdqw?t=203
That fucking reaction

when will it be my turn for aesthetics

yes m8, it's not uncommon that some people's test comes back even higher after a cycle and pct

Ah ok thanks

saved

tfw ordered my tren, aesthetics is coming

check in for bimbo

godspeed brother

many ppl regret not getting enough mass b4 tren

just sayin'

what do you do in that case if that happens?
im using 20 gauge for drawing.

i know a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but i think you should draw with 25+ needles. (you said syringes but i assume you mean needles)

why? because pinning with 27 (thats what i use) reduces scar tissue by a lot, which is a major concern in long term AAS use.

apart from having a smooth af injection and basically no PIP afterwards (PIP can be very bad) you do your muscle a favor by preventing too much scar tissue

wtf, write something you faggots or this bread will be archived.

for example you can answer this faggot because i wanna know too

Hows everybody's bulking season going?

>1 inch is too short bro!
>if you wanna pin quads it gotta be longer bro!

i bhought 1, 5 inch (1 1/2) needles and they are fucking spears.

you telling me to stab myself with that shit?

is there a safe way to roid to get to your body natural limit?

like roiding to archieve max natty status?

Hoes does roiding to "just" your natty limit compared to roiding beyond that, make roiding any more safe?

You are on roids and what you are doing with it doesnt matter, you are still injecting chinese secret powders made out of cattle hormone

I want to reach natty mode, not cirrosis cancer mode.

>natty max
>injecting hormones
user, pick one

I just want to bulk to natty status, not die of cirrosis

again you absolute retarded mongoloid, it doesnt matter what you want.
reading comprehension motherfucker

You can roid to acquire natty limit yes, but that wont make roiding less dangerious

But you are an absolute failure anyways if you want to inject illegal substances made by tansanian underground apes directed by cannibal druglord niggers just to reach natty limit

Why so harsh language senpai
Your risks are almost non extistent when you educate yourself before doing anything illeagal
You're obv interested on roids. Educate urself and go beyond ur natty limit

I guess I could bulk with real food.

youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE watch this video.
People can have their own opinions but I agree 100% with this.

What I am saying. If you want more, start roiding, you wont regret it

What's with the party hats?

are there ways to do it safetly without having cirrosis mode.

Its 13th year of the day Moot made a childern which is now raped by all of us.
idk desu

I guess I'll go and ask my doctor.
maybe get some prescription.

I don't think thats how it works. But sure, you can always try

tfw you cut when everyone's bulking. hold me anons

absolutly disgusting
whats your excuse to cut in winter

everything in that picture looks disgusting. nice try though

is hcg at 2000iu ew for 2 weeks enough before pct? cycle was test p at 12 weeks

ive been pinning quads with a 1 inch needle at 13% bf. have i been fucking wasting oil this whole fucking time??

what you're trying to say?

I refuse to believe i hit another vein pinning tb500
My leg is just a balloon full of blood thats,what it is

I need to cut and bulk
I look awful
Stupid post surgery bloat and flat

pic

nice carbs faggot :^)

going ok, went from 73kg to 81kg but stalling a little there
more weight -> more income necessary

Pretty sure this guy was thinking "how can I tell the world im a cuck, in a subtle way"

Hows shoehead

No ill be bullied

Good bb how have you been, saw you had surgery or something

post it

Thats good. Dis you move?

Yeah I finally got my calve cut up
Squats here I come

She got a job at a university and we're moving as soon as we pick a place

Damn thats awesome
Whens she get tenure

You post it

Bump:(

have i not been injecting correctly? i sued to pin glutes but this time around im doing quad cause its way easier for me. im just worried that i have been wasting test.

Don't be a pussy if you're afraid you're gonna go through your quads you might wanna stop skipping leg day.

Post it jerbear!

Also it's a research job. Should be fun.

How long u've been pinning?

I can pretty confidently say, no, you've not been wasting anything. dw senpai

seconded
Post is Jerry

Weed is absolutely the only thing that helps me with tren sides. Makes me eat like a monster to for kickass gains.

IMO 23 is just slightly too big for injecting, I always bleed a lot from it. I ordered 26g needles and love them.

This guy, I like this guy.

The size of the needle you DRAW WITH has no fucking impact on your scar tissue. It just reduces drawing time to seconds instead of 1+ minute of waiting for the syringe to fill up.

I use 1 inch for every body part. You don't need to harpoon yourself unless you are a god damn giant inject grams of gear.

for about 4.5 weeks. i feel fine.

is it weird that i felt better/more leveled when i was pinning eod?

Fine but only for you bb.

You still an electrician?

holy shit lol that is long enough to hit my bone lmao
>do pin chest
>accidently inject tren into heart

Ur fine then.

You mean you pinned eod the same amount which u would've done in 3 or 4days? ofc, the more you use the more effective it is (based on not knowing what you're injecting nor how much)

Intracardial is the best way to get maximum gains on tren. Has to be tren A at least too.

Plz no one take this seriously.

test p
i was doing 150mg eod
and now im doing 75mg ed and it doesnt feel the same

From what I've read the best way to use it (apart from during the complete cycle) is using it somewhere near the end of a cycle but before PCT. Personally I am thinking of using hcg during weeks 9-12 of my 15 week cycle at 200IU E3D to increase Leydig cell responsiveness. I will then use pct from week 17 to restore the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis.

What I understand from your post is that you're now already at week 12 though.. I guess your best bet is to use it for 2 weeks at like 400 IU eod, keeping estro in check with mild AI doses during HCG usage depending on how responsive you are to estro sides, then start PCT 5 days after last HCG injection.

too late

I am not doctor but I doubt it matters. do w/e makes u feel better

are you retarded.

yes of course the drawing needle has no impact on my scar tissue because im not injecting with it.

thanks for saying the obvious mr sherlock

Yeah senpai the guy was talking about what does he do if he damages the rubber from his test vial I think.

so should i just buy 1 inch needles now?

why did everyone tell me that 1 inch needles are too short for quads, and now i have these harpoons and i feel like ill scratch my bone with that shit.

should i just stop halph the way, instead of buying new ones?

just re-read, i fucked up

>but i think you should draw with 25+ needles

i meant inject ofc

you can use them, no need to put them fully in, or u can buy new ones too w/e

You can pit with them fine, surely your quad is at least 2". You can try just going part of the way in, I don't think you have so much fat it'd be subq at 1". It's not too complicated. I think the length is mainly a mental thing. As long as you're in the muscle, not in a nerve or vessel, and watch for scar tissue/abscess you're good.

since im doing test p for 12 weeks how about this....on the last 4 weeks of my cycle ill do 300 iu 3x a week. ill be completing hcg and test p around the same time so ill just need to wait 3 days for test p to leave my system or does hcg take longer to leave?

k then.
im fairly lean, like 12%.
im not an leg-let but my quads arent huge either, more athletic mass.

thanks for output

That sounds fine, just ending last hcg and test P injection on the same day. As for the last part HCG half life is 48-72 hrs, test P half life is 4 days. You wanna stick to 2 weeks to let it clear before you start PCT. Or what did you mean by waiting 3 days for it to clear your system ?

summoning ESTP to read this thread:

>thanks for output
thats why we're here, have good pins

i was always under the impression you had to wait 3 days for test p and 2 weeks for test e before starting pct

Depends partly on the dosage as well. Test E I'm gonna be running 250mg/w near the end of my cycle that's why I'm waiting only 2 weeks. At 500mg/w test e one should wait 3 weeks before PCT (half life is around 5-7 days). The 2 weeks that's still commonly advised is kinda dated info.
For test P you'd probably still wanna wait around 4 times the half life, which comes down to around 16 days or to round it up 2 weeks.

Of course this is just gonna make a small difference, but if you wanna do it right that's the way to go.

What's the easiest way to draw when the vial is too low to draw straight from the top (i.e., needle is too short)

There's got to be like a video or something for this shit.

You should just hold the vial upside down after sticking the needle in and then pull it up. That's kinda the standard way of doing it.

Is 500mg test + anavar a pretty solid first cycle? Is anavar non hepatotoxic enough that i can run it for maybe... 8-10 weeks? I know it'll shut me down, but will i get 'more' shut down if i run it for that long at high doses?

Thanks!!

>have 4 mates from hometown, good mates from high school catch up all the time, work together, have great banter
>move away for uni
>cut out video games, start test e, become somewhat of a chad
>snapchat them often because they're my bros, mostly of girls im with and what im doing on weekend night
>six months pass

>only one replies properly to my inboxes on facebook
>other three try their hardest to make their replies one word or one emoji
>nobody replies to my snapchats anymore
>feel like i'm improving my life, but i'm getting lonelier

nobody told me trying to actualise your potential would make you a vain lonely guy who gets ignored by everyone, what do i do

You're overthinking it. If you value thrm as friends maybe try and talk to them about their shit? Also realize some people don't do long distance well, so just hit them up when youre in town.

Can you draw a picture or something please?

>Making fun of someone who asks a genuine question
BAKA

holy shit that looks painful

how long did doc say it'd take to recover?

This gotta be bait.. right?

Anyway I feel sorry for ya, so I'm just gonna answer seriously anyway

> constantly bombard them with yourself and your life
> never ask them about them or their life
> "why aren't my friends talking to me?"

That shit only works for slutty women who want attention from men. Reconsider your approach.

Do you share interests anymore?

Been a week 1/2 since the surgery
Just took the staples out
Pretty inflammed today
And i forgot if i took my pill at 12

"i think you should draw with 25+ needles... why? because pinning with 27 (thats what i use) reduces scar tissue by a lot"

You literally don't even know what you said and you think I am the retarded one.