Admit it already

This is a message one of you fitness freaks sent me on okcupid. I get tons of creepy messages but how come all of the messages I get from fit types are so homosexual?

Even if I thought he was attractive I wouldn't bother because he's so clearly into men based off of that.

How come the only men that exercise regularly are openly gay or in the closet?

They aren't

Are u a qt? I could change your preconceived notions... Are you in T O R O N T O?

Loll, surely nobody will take a bite out of this

Sorry bro, forgot to add the "no homo" to my message..

No I'm not. I typically post only on /soc/ and /int/ otherwise I prefer tumblr and plebbit

Really though the trend is undeniable for me. So many guys that are fit advertise their closeted homosexual desires. This weird boy closed his first message to me saying he wanted to suck my ex boyfriends cock and this is alarmingly frequent among guys that work out often.

Id love to be the statistical anomaly to your findings.

Where u @ hunnybuns

Its just the super fit guys. Think about all the girls who experimented with each other. Basically same grouping.

I don't really come here anymore. I have a bar. I have oats. I think I got this.

You don't even now what I look like. You'd probably be busy thinking of my exes genitalia anyways

Most girls don't deny things like this. No girl acts hyperhetero then comments that they want to taste a guys dick in another girls vagina

The amount of homosexual behavior in men that try to embody heterosexuality is staggering. Just admit it. Or start a trap thread on /b/

B A I T
A
I
T

> I don't really come here anymore

He said while posting on here

I don't have very many options and we have similar interests

>closet homosex detected

Wait you mean he talked to you even though he could see you're a female? Pffffffffft what a homo.

So what you saying is your way of coping with your tumblr induced fear of men is to think they're all homosexual and won't actually sexually assault you because of that or if they do they'll lack the virility that the fearsome males posses in your fantasies?

> calling out fake image and attention whore
> hurr durr must be homoz

And the number of women who say they are "bi" or questioning is staggering. We just aren't allowed to beat the fags up anymore.

I think he was bi and afraid to admit it. I think most people on this board are.

People obsessed with the appearance of the male physique even if it's their own. That's fine, just don't make things awkward for women like this. Bisexuality is fine. Don't hit on me and then simultaneously talk about how you want to such a dick. Or talk about your man crushes. Or your homoerotic bonding moments with your dude bros.

Just admit you're all pretty gay.

I am.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

>posting shit from reddit's front pages

Why is this so important to you? Why should a heavy percentage of the population do things the way you, a single person, would like? Why are your standards so important? We should we do things the way you like?

>other women would like it too
is not a valid answer, unless you can bring them in to testify so we can see that indeed other women would like it too.

So tell us, what makes you so special to dictate what we should and should not do and what we should and should not be and how we should and should not express that?

Don't classify me with most of those dumb tumblr sjws. Tumblr has its own retardation just like pol or mlp. I like it because I can share elements of it with my friends, it's more personable. Criticize the site sure, but dont equivocate me with your perception of tumblr because.

Tumblr is nice as a blog. Veeky Forums is great to actually converse, especially internationally. Reddit is great because of how much content and how organized it is. Stop being butthurt about other sites

They're just honest unlike you in denial individuals

I didn't attack the website, I attacked you. Please address the statements I made about you, not the website.

So you you don't think its funny when an attractive man pretends he likes benis?
No, they aren't. Most pretend to get attention

Uh excuse me. Veeky Forums is an accepting place of all people and we would like it I'd you took your bigoted thoughts and homophobic remarks to some place like /pol/ please and thank you.

yeah, like seriously, I can't even right now

I'm going to go have some tea

Because it is strange 90% of the time a guy hits on me and he's fit, it is a short countdown until he is saying something obviously homosexual. I don't care if you're gay but why are you wasting my time? You clearly want something else and are afraid to admit it

Fuck off whore

Not fitness related eat shit

>unironically posting images poached from an AskReddit thread about a girl code

Can you answer questions or are you mentally retarded. Why do you think you matter so much that you get to tell us to change because you find it strange? Why is how you find it relevant at all to who we are? Who are you that we should give a fuck about you?

Your attack on me holds no ground, I'm not criticizing men as a whole. I love men, masculine dominant men. That's why I came to this board.

Almost every fit guy I talk to that spits jargon like gains and protein and etc seems to have some subconscious homosexual desires like pic related. Don't completely sidestep everything I said and make it seem like I'm generalizing men as a whole. Reading isn't a difficult thing

Its a man pretending to be a woman. They don't make conjecture like this.

You are right. Am homo. I just needed you to help me come out. Wow thanks so much. You just won the psychology award for being so smart!

So you're telling us you do have a rape fetish and your way of dealing with it is to say those same masculine strong men that you fantasize about raping you are actually not interested in you. Why are you afraid of men? Did your father hit you? Did your brother? Talk to us.

I'm accepting of gay men. I have plenty of gay friends. But how come so many homosexual inclined gym going men put up an act of liking women?

It's to the point that I won't even sexually consider a fit guy unless it's because of his job. I've been proven wrong too many times

Someone is too butthurt to make an actual point I see

Someone is too terrified to address an actual point I see

What's the matter, scared your rape fetish has been discovered?

I'm a woman that likes masculine men so I have a rape fantasy?

No it was a fantastic point, you're brilliant.

I'm a man who likes to keep healthy so I have homosexual fantasies?

No it was a fantastic point, you're brilliant

You guys should bone.

Seriously just hate fuck each other in the raunchiest ways.

So what have you walked in on your muscular bf fucking an ex of yours?

He's probably gay though

Did you just assume my gender?

So? Help him find himself

Guys I don't think she gets it, chill

Are you triggered?

This is the b8est b8 ever b8ed m8s

This little fella probably wandered in from r9k

The no homo meme is just a part of lifting culture, if you aren't in on it you are insecure about your sexuality.

Being a faggot is literally worse than pretending to be gay.

Guarantee at least half the women who claim bi aren't
If they don't wanna be face deep in a clam they aren't bi

> woman
> in charge of banter
Poor lad expected to much of her

Posts on /soc/

Discarded

even if that´s what you think, he was trying to insert sperm into your vagina so that you´d grow a baby

finally someone gets it

>women
>capable of humour
wew