That post workout cig

>that post workout cig

>smoking

Didn't mummy say that was bad for you?

fuck bro, I wanna smoke rn but I witnessed someone die from their lung collapsing due to lung cancer in the er and it was terrifying, so much pain that woman went through and then all the family members just like crying basically collapsing in front of her bed and it was all because she wanted to feel a 15 minute buzz, like damn nigga.

ur mummy said cumming inside her was bad yet here you are

>that first cig of the day

>smoking
>Ever

Never gonna make it

never gonna make it

>that feel when 6 years free of nicotine

Down to 4 a day :/.

One in morning, b4 work, after work, and talking to gf.

Its hard to quit man.

tfw vaping is the best of both worlds

Cutting down is the WORST way to quit.

You're just putting yourself in a perpetual state of withdrawal.
Withdrawal lasts (physically) about 3 days from your last cigarette, it starts coming on about 20 minutes after your last cigarette. But if you're just limiting yourself to a few a day, you're going to be feeling withdrawn pretty much constantly.

Stop altogether. If you can't handle that now, then at least do yourself the favour of smoking more frequently, that way you won't be drilling into yourself that life without smoking is so hard.

> go have a smoke
> ok now go have another smoke
Din't read that book much past that point, considering that i only blaze 2 fags a day

BRO KEEP AT IT, YOURE AMAZING YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

It literally feels good. I had my hardest workout a few years back (18-19 years old) when I used to box in the amateurs. I smoked during high school and after each workout, that first smoke was such a great fucking feeling, especially during the summer when I left the gym in just jeans and a t-shirt.

Might explain why I never really made it, but holy fuck, them vibes.

Tfw quit 4 months ago and still miss it every day fuark does it eventually get better

lel

>that cigarette you smoke in the morning without moving from your bed after a sick night out with the brahs
me rn

Well yeah

You're not gonna die of cancer at 40

nah, that's just false. if you ween smart you'll be fine. I spent two weeks going from a pack a day to a couple a day, bought a vape and have brought the nicotine level down gradually and now it's at the minimum while still having any. soon it'll be gone and I'll be done, and I haven't had one withdrawal symptom save for the occasional craving.

I'm a heavy smoker i guess, it has been months since i don't have sex but i decided to fuck a girl yesterday and holy shit, 7 minutes in the fight and i was done, thought i was going to die out of breath. I need to quit but it's so goddam good.

This. Weaning of works. You just have to stick to it.