>Can't even grow a stubble
>Weak as fuck - lifts vary daily and no energy to lift... at all
>Legs hurt from cardio for 10mins
>Lower back hurts from every lift, even bracing my core and with perfect form

Give me ONE reason to keep going. I can't fucking do this

I tried, I had dreams and goals but this just isnt working

All it takes is one step in the right direction mate

Lose weight and then inject test you fucking melt

Losing Weight and getting on the gear will solve like half of your issues.
With regard to the stretch marks, use derma roller and anti-stretch mark cream.

We're gonna make it brahhh

literally just go on test it's not that hard
unless you're under 20 then you have time to change your shit

>low test solved by enenthate
>solved by var/test/tren
>get a tan
>wait a few years/test
>test
>test
>learn form, could be years of back posture plus being a fat shit putting extra strain

drop to 170lbs then just hop on pussy

>Lose weight and then inject test you fucking melt

I want to but I'm scared of ugl roids

your test is low because you're a fat shit. stop being so fucking fat and your test levels will return to normal.

Stop being a fat fuck

lose lose weight before injecting? too much estrogen storage if you're not lean?

it's not the ugl roids you should worry about, ugl test is fine from a reputable vendor
you should be worried about ugl ai

you guys are making a compelling argument

Would Test really help THAT much? Aren't the effects a little overblown?

I'm 20 years old by the way. Is there still time to change it all?

What if ai is from reputable source? Or does it have to be pharma?

Hmm I mean it would be placebo when you raise your test levels from 350ng/dl to 2,000ng/dl, your low test symptoms wouldnt really go away when you quadruple your test...

Yes change your fucking weight first, then hop on.

---

It has to be pharma, and from a reputable source.

I mean is it really the low test?

Will I finally grow facial hair and not have my strength vary every day?

Facial hair is entirely genetic, test will just make it grow thicker and faster.
Strength will go up.
There's your answers, I suggest instead of continuing asking more questions you get off Veeky Forums and read a few studies if you do want to go down that road.

Okay thank you user

I've been considering it but when I asked my doctor she kind of laughed me off and said "it's in range it's fine". Seems like a copout when she wont even consider anything beyond a range

350 isn't low test

You're just a fat fuck who wants an easy solution to his problems

Lazy piece of shit this is the reason why you're a fat fuck

I'm not that fat, also how is low test not a partial reason for being fat?

calm down

Being fat lowers your test. Having low test doesn't make you fat.

By how much?

>doesn't make you fat
Maybe not directly but id say the fact that I had no energy, lack of motivation and was prone to storing more fat would be a contributing factor in the grand scheme of things.

At one time when I upped the volume I was sleeping 11 hours a day to recover, id imagine that'd be test related.

Post a picture of your body you tubby piece of shit

eating too much made you fat
be glad you don't get ingrowns if you shave
you probably sleep like shit because you're fat so you have no energy to be better

Dr. user prescribes:
2x10m meditation (day and night)
1 set of put the fork down (to failure)
Eat ya fucking veggies m9
Stop tensing unnecessarily when lifting
If your legs hurt from cardio, do rowing, go for walks, or fuck it, if they hurt at 10m, aim for 10m 30s, then 11m, then 12m, etc

Basically this is entirely within your control, just be better

Breh you're making me sound morbidly obese

I'm pretty sure 200 at 5'11 isn't very much, but I do look like shit due to fat stores

Unless you're stronk AF you're a fatty, don't delude yourself, that's not an okay weight.

It is if you've got zero muscle

Which'll be the case if you don't really exercise, whether you're low test or not.

The heck do you think is a good weight at 5'11 then

To elaborate:
It's okay that it's not okay, you don't need to feel guilty for being a fat shit, you just need to accept that being a fat shit isn't good and you'll take progressive, patient, and consistent efforts to remedy the situation. Easy

Depends.

But for someone who isn't active? You'd be looking at getting down to 165ish before you weren't carrying enough body fat to be considered overweight by that measure. Maybe +/- 10lbs depending on the individual.

I'd ballpark 160-180 given obvious lack of any exercise. Maybe even lower, because that's definitely going to be skinny fat.

Also, you're coming across quite defensive, which is typical of people who don't just work the fucking problem

Stop being a whiny faggot & go to the gym & eat healthy on a deficit. I was at your shoes once, same height & weight (assuming skinny fat mode) with stretch marks everywhere but I didn't go on some malaysian basket weaving stock forum to bitch about my situation instead I put in the work. Within 9 months I dropped from 205 lbs - 152 lbs, stretch marks still here but no longer a blob of misery and close to otter mode. You can make it too brah just stop being a bitch and do something about it.

this is my body a week ago

How much do I need to lose

All of it

Should I rope myself then?

Seconded

How much is that exactly

How much weight do I need to lose

Oh my fucking god.
You literally post your body and say 'I AM LOW TEST WHY SHOULD I CONTÄ°NUE' for a fucking decade.I even saw you in /fraud
You've heard what everyone has to say,now get the fuck out and lift fat fuck.

Hard to say from one photo, but that looks like about 30lbs or so to be in good shape, assuming you add little/no muscle in the process.

I started in pretty much the same place - about 6'1 220 and weak as a fucking kitten. Fast forward, I was down to 200 and closing in on 3/4/5 in terms of strength. It takes time and effort to fix but it can generally be done. You get down to a good BF% and you're still clinically low test? Then you've got grounds to be pissed off.

Of course, test levels alone don't tell the whole story.

are balkan pharmaceudicals reputable

I've only posted a few times..

okay thank you user I've been doing more cardio and shit

You have your answer faggot.
Lose weight,how many times you need to hear this ?

just take sterons

You lift, eat at a deficit, and do your chosen cardio to get healthy and a bit stronger, until you're happy enough with the level of definition to stop eating at a deficit and worry about setting other goals (1rm, run a 2.5km in

Man are you hearing these excuses you make for yourself? Just fucking do it you whinebag.

Also, those symptoms sound A LOT more like depression than "low test;" especially considering your levels are not THAT fucking low and you sound like the biggest and saddest piece of shit ever.

>Low test(350ng/dl)

Get test then

>Fat boy (5'11 200-210lbs depending)

Lose fat then

>faded stretch marks all over body - literally everywhere

Drink more water to keep the skin hydrated and moisturize

>Can't even grow a stubble

Get test then / increase it naturally by doing Nofap / oatz & squatz

>Weak as fuck - lifts vary daily and no energy to lift... at all

Lift and get test / pre-workout booster

>Legs hurt from cardio for 10mins

Switch cardio to swimming

>Lower back hurts from every lift, even bracing my core and with perfect form

Deload but if it's chronic, visit a doctor

You're just a lazy piece of shit user, you will get through this and it's not even hard work

i have their tbol, very good stuff

One day you will wake up and no longer be a fat fuck. Want a sign? Here it is. Get up and do shit faggot.

Or the right step towards One Direction.

If you're wondering why your life sucks, it's because you're not a #DIRECTIONER yet.

turn it in brah
its the only way