Help! 2.0

Hey guys. It's me, the dude who posted yesterday. I still haven't got my throat checked. But do you think this is tonsillitis or throat ulcers? I haven't done oral sex and am a straight man. I have a fever and has a mild rash on my chest which is itchy. I'm taking amoxicillin, paracetamol, and multivitamins right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KFdcsdSrP8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump

omfg that looks nasty. go to a doctor you disease-ridden zombie!

Throat ulcers m8, I had ulcers on my gum last week, shit hurt. Just wash your mouth out with warm salt water. Good luck.

>straight man
>Veeky Forums

lol

> tonsil stones

youtu.be/KFdcsdSrP8g

I actually started that in the morning. And I'm also taking antibiotics so I hope this goes away. I'm a wee bit scared about dengue fever cause I'm in the Philippines right now.

Ulcers or herpes

I got them for months on end. Change toothpaste and or mouthwash. Rinse your mouth with a salt/crushed up zinc mixture every couple hours. There's bacteria in your mouth that keeps coming up, mostly in your gut. Do what i said, now clean out your gut.
Doing that is fucking tricky. Listen user, mine are completely gone now. Heres what i did, they were different things.

1) Olive oil, oil pulling. Keep itin your mouth and swish for 10 mins a day and spit. White foam is bacteria from your body.
2) Eat crazy hot wings. Mango habinaro and blazing sauce from bdubs or wingstop. After fasting 18 hours. I swear the capacin kills gut bacteria. U gotta work your way up.
3) oregano oil under tongue for 5 mins and spit. Diluted, dont be dumb. Mix w olive oil or honey. Rub it on your neck and lower back at the same time.

After oil pulling with oregano i got sick af. This is coming from a dude who had 5 of these all over my mouth for months straight. Theyre all gone now bro. Rinse with the salt/zinc hourly and repeat steps till their gone. Nobody can get rid of these, fuck em. I did.

just use mouthwash and wait 3 days .. if they weren't so far back i would say you can get something like kanko to help with pain but its really not a big deal.. stop being a fucking bitch bro... or it could be cancer and you should see a doctor.

Fuck off to your doctor and stop seeking medical advice on a frisbee decorating forum you insufferable dipshit.

brush your teeth you rancid shitworm

>hasn't been to a doctor
>taking antibiotics
u wot

Anyway I have strep throat pretty often, a couple times a year ever since I was a kid and I gotta say that doesn't look like the bacterial plaques I usually have. That said I'm not a doctor and you should probably just see a fucking doctor

it could be mononucleosis, I had it. Go to a doctor.

could also be pharyngitis

Stop sucking dick.

Nurse here
Holy fucking shit i hope you got a doctor to prescribe those antibiotics against those ulcers.
Just taking antibiotics because they "may" help, can really fuck with your ulcers, making them resistant to treatment.
Stop fucking around and go to the fucking doctor you dipshit, those are not tonsil stones.

>Wonder what the fuck those two tumors at the sides are
>realize they're tonsils
Mine were removed so long ago I forgot what they looked like..

I used to suffer from chronic tonsillitis and I'm willing to bet that ain't it so must be throat ulcers or some shit

I had ulcers like that a few years back. It was viral, lasted 3 weeks, and hurt horribly to talk. Went away and never came back.

Penicillin resistant strains, a totally uncommon and non-treatable problem :^)
Hes probably taking amoxiclav, too.

I mean, hes still a dumb cunt and contributing to the whole resistance problem, but theres not much danger for the patient when taking AB's.

A GP mate had a patient who tried to commit suicide by taking "pills". The dumb bitch downed a fucking load of amoxicillin and she was gucci.

Kinda looks like a strawberry tongue

Might just be scarlet fever/Strep throat

Show pic of just tongue & go to urgent care b4 if fucks your heart valves

Looks like herpes or coxackie. Cut the antibiotics and see a doctor to get aciclovir or wait a week.

T medfag