Tfw girls look at me and talk to me now

>tfw girls look at me and talk to me now
>if I talk to them for more than a few minutes they'l realise I'm a NEET loser with no friends or social skills

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/strength-training-makes-elderly-people-mentally-stronger.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to learn to tell jokes and ask questions nigga

second this. Legit chadmode that girls look at but taking to they dip unless they shallow as hell or got problems

Tell them to fuck off

>Time to learn to tell jokes and ask questions nigga
You have to be funny yourself or find your jokes funny to be telling them, since OP is a neet, the kind of jokes he finds funny is A Jew a Nigger and a Spic walks in a bar, which obviously normals wouldn't find even remotely funny. Also what would he ask questions about, since he is neet, he probably finds everything that normals do completely boring and uninteresting

>You have to...find your jokes funny to be telling them
not really
>Also what would he ask questions about
everything, life, work, leisure, hobbies, whatever
>he probably finds everything that normals do completely boring and uninteresting
so what, just pretend you're interested

Make out you're a wild one who lives to have fun.

I am actually a legit wild one who trips LSD, parties, competes as a boxer and breaks the rules. Bitches love it, since I started to exaggerate this image they love it even more.

Bitches love fun and confidence. Be fun and love yourself.

Tfw you should have worked out your interpersonal skillz instead of your traps

what if you don't love yourself if you are what you are not?

Not everyone is a social butterfly

>not neet but broken inside and people in general can tell if they talk to you

What he said gets you laid af. Ik, i got cucked by that nigga.

how is this an argument or even something worth of being said, keeping in mind the question I asked

Nigga I ain't a social butterfly, I hated myself and had low self esteem for years until one particular LSD trip which revealed to me how much I've held myself back.

But I love myself, I'm cool AS FUCK. Why the fuck should I care about the opinions of other people? If they don't think I'm cool thats because they're boring ass white bread faggots. Love yourself. You need approval from people you don't approve of. Just fucking fake it if you're talking to bitches.

>inb4 BUT I DON'T WANT TO FAKE IT

Face reality. The game we play in the modern world is all shallow and fake, you either play the game or you don't, but if you don't play the game you don't get the prize nigga.

DO NOT MENTION VIDYA

DO NOT MENTION Veeky Forums

What if you don't love yourself?
If you are what you are not?

What the fuck are you saying? If you don't love yourself, ACT like you do. Then you'll get bitches. I got cucked. Now i lift and do bjj.

hey it's here. I applaud your lifting and BJJ, getting into boxing changed my life and I've dabbled in BJJ too because I wanted to learn how to get out of bad positions. BJJ is fucking awesome though and with skill comes confidence. You the man my Nigga. Respect to the warrior spirit.

Well, ok, thanks for that non answer

So you're basically just telling yourself that you love yourself? You aren't true to yourself.

I love myself, I don't do any of the things you do nor am I a very outgoing and social person so inorder to become what people like I need to fake is thus becoming unhappy with myself.

read a book once in your life

> tfw meet old highschool bro
> known each other for 10 years
> used to get up to all kinds of crazy shit
> raided together in wow
> used to troll people on blogs and early streaming sites
> Start talking
> Yo dude you remember that time we broke into that junk yard to try and steal that old fuking car
> -Yeah that was funny
> Starts talking about his wife and how he has to behave
> starts talking about his 4 year old kid
> starts talking about work
I have never in my entire life been as disappointing, spaced out and unresponsive in my entire life, every time he talked I heard only white noise, I genuinely thought he was going to make something of himself not became another drone, with a kid and a wife that yells at him

Don't take him too seriously bro, people who do psychedelics are usually delusional narcissists .

People can make fun of normies all they want but its fucking amazing how fast they can tell you are bullshiting and have absolutely nothing going on in you life

>narcissists

Yes I'm a narcissist, of course I am. Love yourself niggas, this is where you're all going wrong. Better to be full of confidence than be a cuck like OP who can't talk to girls.

You're making this too complicated. Just stop being a faggot, it's that simple.

thanks for the non-answer again

Post pic of body with timestamp. I bet you're a fat neet, you've got the attitude of a quitter who blames his problems on everybody else.

His mind is so fried from the drugs that he can only communicate through banal platitudes.

Wow, it's funny how fast you lash out when somebody tries to argue you one your view of life

You're a poseur.

>boxer
amateur or pro? Whats your weekly routine?

looking to improve my training regimen.

(you)

Amateur level. Been training for 7 years but spend the first 5 years chasing the wrong shit. I should of knuckled down but I didn't commit, instead I was too busy chasing pussy (to make up for fucks I didn't get in school and prove to the world I wasn't a loser) and drinking alcohol (because life was boring and everyday was monotonous)

Now I to work it out around my work, since I work long ass twelve hour shifts. But basically this week it'll be this

Monday: swimming the morning (day off work and I know boredom is one of my triggers so I have to keep busy) strength and conditioning class followed by sparring in the evening

Tuesday: Boxing

Wednesday: Boxing

Thursday: boxing

Friday: boxing

At some point during the week I'll probably take a day off, and at some point during the week I'll do hillsprints during the morning if I get bored. I work 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts so I have to work my life around that. I used to do long distance running but since I mixed it up for hill sprints my cardio improved tenfold. Sometimes I'll go training twice a day if I'm feeling restless. When I'm training for a fight I end up so tired that all I do is go training and rest, my last fight I was in full cocoon mode and I hardly even masturbated because I was just tired most of the time. I run on black coffee and a high fiber diet to lose weight, I fight at 62kg but last time I had to cut 2kg of water weight even though I was lean as fuck, I think I had built up some muscle through all the floor work we do in class.

samefag here

HIIT all the way. Hill sprints make a huge difference, if I'm working out on the bag alone rather than in the class I'll set my round timer for 1 minute rounds with 40 seconds rest and work hard as fuck, and then mix it up to 3 minute rounds with 1 minute rest. Fight time is 2 minute rounds with a 1 minute rest.

i see. thanks.

what do you do in boxing?

here we do calisthetics, followed by interval sprints, 3 rounds on heavy bag, some drills for 4 rounds, then abdominal crunches +variations till fialure.

all the fitness has me a bit restless, because although the fitness aspect is great, theres not much focus on technique and timings.

I guess im looking to develop those more. you get like 1 round of pad drills with the instructor if you're lucky, otherwise you're literally at a fitness class.

is it just a matter of shadowboxing and sparring more?

is there anything i can do alone to get better technique and rhythm?

I've only been training 2 years. I havent competed yet.

Not the guy you replied to but your gym is bad. At my gym we partner off for drills and sparring every lesson.

>People can make fun of normies all they want but its fucking amazing how fast they can tell you are bullshiting and have absolutely nothing going on in you life

this holy shit

>used to be autismo but i got a proper haircut, started dressing properly, and started lifting
>top tier chad normie moved into our student flat over the summer
>i was working full time so i only saw him for a couple minutes a week
>every time i spoke to him i was always wearing normie clothes and i never dropped any spaghetti, just made casual small talk
>last night he has his chad friends come over, i overhear him calling me a nice guy but a weirdo

the years of betaness must be heavily ingrained in my mannerisms, you just can't bullshit a normie

Friday night is mainly padwork. We partner up and do pad work, and our coach walks around and takes turns giving us all padwork for that drill, or he watches our form and corrects us.

Monday is usually 45 minute circuit training/floorwork followed by sparring.

Tuesday is usually either a bag workout fitness class where he'll critique us the main focus is on fitness and endurance, he'll call out "work" or just "box" and we'll either do nonstop punches fast and hard to exhaust ourselves or just box, again the intention of that class is for fight fitness.

Wednesday is more like circuit training again with lots of floorwork/bodyweight stuff, followed by sparring.

Thursday is padwork again just like fridays class.

Ultimately though user it's on you, I've learned most of my shit from reading/watching/studying/experimenting because my coach isn't very good. I trained in Jeet Kune do and some other bullshit martial arts in the past too so I've got weird tricks I used, my head movement is pretty on point.

Biggest tip that changed my entire boxing progress was keeping my hands up. I use my forearms to cover up and I try to get close enough to throw my shots without having to step in. I used to always get caught coming in with my shots, but now I use my forearms as a defense so I can pressure my opponent without fear of being popped in the face. I'll cover up with my forearms to work my way close enough to land my shots, but ultimately the best counters are the outside slip. When I was teaching my son, I taught him the outside slip mixed with a jab to the body, and from that I moved into outside slip to rear uppercut to the body. Now his head movement is getting on point too.

And don't throw too hard. the lighter you throw the easier it is to throw fast tidy combinations and recover, pick your hard shots.

Big respect to you. The call of the fighter is something that changed my life and made me a better man. It made me escape the bottom.

I've had this exact same problem.
Now I've got some shitty ass job. But it gives the least bit of confidence you need to feel somewhat better about yourself and get girls.

jkd is nice.
I did 3 years of wing chun prior to starting.

Your routine sounds pretty nice. I may split my training into endurance and technical days from now on. Thanks.

I'm alright with hands but I need to work on my head movement. Any tips?

I tend to counterpunch more than I initiate. I'm a southpaw, so mirroring works wonders for defence. Aside from the lead uppercut to the ribs of course.

I'm in the 90 kilo range, so unfortunately fast and light does not work well for me. Plus my trainer used to be professional and looks down whenever I throw lighter punches. Even jabs.
I agree with his philosophy as any commitment to offence leaves a defensive gap, but from what I know of amateurs, it's mainly scored on points.

I picked this up because I used to lift. Then I realised that I'd rather be able to fight rather than merely look like I can. I feel the ultimate evolutionary basis of aesthetics is so that the man can be adept at exerting his will on others and the environment.

In that sense, lifters to fighters are like plastic apples to real fruit. The latter may appear less than perfect, but are functional.

>unbecome neet
>start to work
>realize that the people I work with barely have a working memory
>that most of them dont care about their body, even their own safety.
>most of them talk about dumb stuff, have stupid idols
>spend their live even more useless than a neet

granted, the job that I took didnt have the highest IQ people. But then there is this.

>Go to a sports club
>for runners
>so most of them thankfully dont smoke
>but then the topic of nutrition comes up during a run
>"yes and hurr durr user, eating good foodo's is importanz"
>remember the week or two ago when that person consumed coke, soda and internally laugh when the rabble thinks that its important

Going through life, dealing with these lesser normies is basically always being on the off mode. Where may brain is constantly daydreaming the whole day about things other than around me, because nothing that the normies provide me with inspires me, or actives the higher brain regions that I get from reading a scientific journal, or even just shitposting here.

I tried many times, but it seems like these people are mostly soulless. Everything follows the same old, same boring expected stuff. The only good people are those with higher paying jobs, the managers, and whatever whom I encounter.

But everything else is literally rabble. 90% of all humans are even whites.

Yes and?

Realise that the average iq is 100.
Most people don't think far enough to hate their life. They are content being boring, basic and unimportant.

So what?

You on the other hand are aware of your situation.

Isnt it kinda funny though? That some basic things like

>dont sip soda, dont smoke, dont jam sharp objects in your your eyes
You need an IQ of 100+
>dont eat sugary things, industrial sugars
IQ 105+?
>suppress your eating urges and keep eating within your allotted calories for whatever purpose you have for body sculpting
110+

And then it just goes up and up. But some of us just take these easy things for granted. And then dont realize that there are people who are going to struggle with the sugar thing, for basically their entire lives.

and the sugar thing is just the start. Yet on every improvement category that you go up, the amount of people that does it decreases nearly what? Tenfold?

Well compared to the bell curve it makes sense...but still...its kinda depressing to know that I am all alone in my struggles. All alone for some obscure chinese finger painting forum.

I already was suspecting that someone would bring this up, but the truth of the matter is that I TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THESE ISSUES.

The discourse, the recorded words that I output, compared to these plebians is literally different.

These people dont have a "mysterious normalcy and sanity" inside of them that they dont bring out. I ask them about this stuff, I ask them their opinion and what they output does not mirror your picture at all.

True
I dont even try to hide it anymore
They dont have the shitty life i have so its no wonder they can focus all their attention on fucking instagram celebs or whatever the fuck they do all day

It may be delusion but i secretly think of myself as better than them.
From the outside i am 100% sure i am better than them.
As well as in discipline not only in terms of fitness but in academics as well.

Fuck being a normie tbqh senpai
The more i think about what a normie really is the less i want to be one.
90% of people lie or exeggerate their lives to sound interesting. This alone makes me want to vomit.

>no friends or social skills
fancy way to say you're dumb

You know what else can tell if you are bullshitting or not? Animals, even nigger can tell if a high IQ white loving white, actually dislikes them a lot.

Its a primal thing, and primals are good at these things since they have nothing else going on in their heads.

You have to realise that self evaluation is a skill, the depth of which is determined by too many factors to understand. A person's iq only is a measure of their speed of taking in and processing information.

If their priorities are different, then it doesn't matter how high it is.
Plus you say their stuff like Celeb, instagram etc. Isn't important. But the same can be said of what you do.

So what? Realise that you don't matter in the grand scheme of things and your life, along with what you do in it, does not matter. Then you will cease judging people, because you realise why it's all the same shit.

Thats a very nihilistic way to look at things user.

But I came out of that a long time ago. And the only lore, the only philosophy that matters is

>making sure that your DNA replicates itself into the future

As all organisms strife. Basically every fucking goddamn species outside of man follows this pattern. Self improvement, control on your yourself and your environment.

Those degenerates will have a higher chance of wasting away. Of becoming part of the fatopocalypse for example (the 70% and growing number of fat people still isnt stopping).

Eventually that is all what will matter as these people become part of the dust of this planet. Not of the flesh.

Think about it.

You see what they do as being normie degeneracy. Others see what you do as pseudo-normie degeneracy. How many people out there lift and train?

You only have the illusion that you are superior.
And discipline? That may be true, but so are others I different ways. Olympic athletes are very disciplined. So are those in high paying careers. To them, you are degeneracy.

Hence its all the same. Why bother judging when you can't do anything about it?

both of you are spot on right
but if you individually think that your theory is right, then you are wrong

find a sense you think is worth having in life
and then
keep it

>because nothing that the normies provide me with inspires me, or actives the higher brain regions that I get from reading a scientific journal, or even just shitposting here.

There are variables in life that are easy to prove that they are good or bad.

things like disease are of course bad. It detracts from your experience, and chances here to made babby.

And there is a whole list of these things.

Lifting some amount of time will mean you will get better test, better resilience even

ergo-log.com/strength-training-makes-elderly-people-mentally-stronger.html

What you have is pure nihilism that is not bound to anything measurable in the real world. You could look up the inane and broken thoughts of one person, and consider them as valid. When they are not of course.

There exists a way, a natural and a good way for a person to maximize his chances to go through the labyrinth of life.

Your failure to find the right path does not mean that it does not exist. And science also completely disagrees with you.

There are an immeasurable amounts of research journals, of studies done that prove that this path exists. From eating clean, to ditching sugar. Many of these things will yield grande benefits, and no negatives.

Your arguments border on the "drug usage is good because a person has a reason for feeling good" or some horseshit like that.

you dont get his point at all, do you

>tfw I don't give a fuck if people realize I'm a loser because I've lost hope of becoming socially normal anyway

Same situation as OP

How do I get friends and social skills?

I have no jokes. And the only jokes I hear people tell are stories of friends or things they do with friends

I have no stories, because I have no friends and spend all my time on a computer

This, I'm in freshman year of college, the last time I made a friend on my own (not because they were in the same friend group) was 11th grade

I am in the same boat too,until I realized I am the pretentious one and look down on others.

I was a fatass once and I believed I was inferior. Now that I started lifting, I gained confidence but I still want to be alone because I cannot mesh with people at all. I'm so used to being alone that people wanting to make friends seems to alien.

How do I become less stuck-up?

Also, what is bjj

>tfw the few girls I come in contact with look at me and talk to me now
>tfw I study computer science hence I don't really meet lots of girls
>tfw never invited to parties since all of my friends study IT or Physics (not exactly the party people)
>tfw finally get the chance to chat up a qt
>tfw I can't ask her out because in the end I'll always be the fucking awkward nerd I always was insecure on the inside despite the smile

I can't bring myself to care about people.

If I start talking to someone I'll get bored or basically fake interest. I don't know how people do it

eyo fuckhead, just go for it. Some bitches find that awkward nerd shit cute as hell.

This is exactly how I view things as well.

>the only thing that matters in life is pumping out kids
Your life's meaning is just pandering to your most base physical urges. There is no good reason to have children while there are still kids that need to be adopted, and
>preserving muh genes
is bullshit. You're not that special, your genes don't matter, and attempting to preserve your genetic lineage is just a feeble grasp at an eternity that will forever evade you.

Bjj is Brazilian jiu-jitsu

y-you too

>out drinking with acquaintances
>bill arrives
>guy who is handling the bill tonight is the guy handling the bill from last night
>last night I settled the bill for him and 2 other people who were then present
>was less money this time
>assume he'll handle it or tell other people to spot me
>he doesn't
>I tell him to pay for it since I took care of the drinks last night
>he responds that it doesn't matter
>I don't pay
>10 mins go by as I finish my drink and continue to chat with a girl
>by the end it gets really tense, another girl just asks me to take care of it so I finally do
>we split up, I walk a girl home
>today he wouldnt eat lunch with me and is apparently fuming
>his friend was there that night only and I embarrassed him

Who was in the wrong here?

>I have no stories, because I have no friends and spend all my time on a computer

Find some funny greentext-stories (like pic-related), pretend it happened to you or a friend and beg there are no other 4channers in the room.

Obviously nothing to weird

>tfw I was autistic that never said anything in high school because of WoW addiction
>luckily still played sports but still didnt say anything
>college rolls around
>completely change somehow

It just happened. I turned into a normie. I'm 24 now and I can talk to every cashier about some random thing. Being a neet doesn't help because you literally do nothing.

Fuck, wrong pic. For the love of god don't use beta stories

he's obviously an idiot, and you're an idiot for associating with him

He was in the wrong but u really should have agreed beforehand by telling him this time drinks are on you asshole im tired of u bleeding my cock dry u poorfag

I thought it was just customary thst you always get someone back as soon as you're able? That's what I do anyway. Was I wrong to hold others to my standard?

You can't assume everyone's a bro, most people will take advantage of generosity if they can. Seems like this guy got mad that you were taking away his free ride. Him refusing to go to lunch makes it sound like he was using u .

But yeah that dude is definitely a weird dickhead, fuck him.

I feel like other people will take his side since I created an awkward situation to shame him. Then again I guess that's alpha?

>lifting in gym
>guy and his gf arrive when I'm between exercises
>small talk about who's using what rack and what not
>go about our business
>catch her looking at me several times
>her bf is bigger, stronger and more alpha than me
>finish up, say have a nice weekend to the guys around me, she's on the other side of the gym but within earshot
>pay no mind and pass her when walking to the exit and suddenly she says "have a nice weekend!" and smiles
>"yeahhave a uhhgoodweekend"

>tfw so used to not speaking to or being spoken to by girls I spilled my spaghetti in surprise when she did

I'm not used to being noticed by girls. It's good to get reminders of how far removed I am from a normal human being.

You're overthinking it, the alpha thing to do here is move on like nothing happened. If it's ever brought up pretend like you don't remember. The only people probably thinking about this is you and him. Just don't pay for his shit again.

pretty sure he's been gossiping about it all day to other people trying to save face.

But you're right of course, dont bring it up again.

Don't call us googles, faggot

"more alpha than me".

you got that fucking right, you self defeating cuck.

> Tfw uber cute girl in gym walking around with a clipboard asking if they could recommend to family and friends free 1 day trial at the gym
> tfw know its only matter of time before she comes to me
> Either leave right now in middle of workout or face the consequence
> she walks up to me and goes
> [Waves] Hey, Hello
> In between her sentence tell her I have no friends
> -Ohh-ohkay hehe
> walks off
Never felt more Alpha in my life

im on the same boat

intp lyfe

Him:
>tall
>qt and pleasant gf with a nice body that lifts (properly) with him
>strong and carries himself well
>good body, hair and masculine face

Me:
>5'7
>kissless virgin
>live with parents at 23
>dead end part time job, no education
>face with bad skin and teeth
>receding hairline

Yeah you're right it's a mindset problem, I'm just as alpha as him in actuality.
I am working to improve myself, but let's not pretend that he's not better than me.

>after year of faking being alpha i actually have some resemblance of being normal
>no real success with women but it'll happen eventually, right? women don't like needy guys
>start going to parties and notice how much i can't relate
>see myself as great talker and great guy but women don't give a fuck about me
>friends start to abandon me for their own lives
>even my old NEET buddies
>entire fake alpha attitude breaks within a week
>now have no will to keep going

This is coming from the person who can't handle intellectually demanding careers.

>
>Find some funny greentext-stories (like pic-related), pretend it happened to you or a friend

This
I have friends but i just say they got up to some greentext shenanigans too

Any one who calls you out, tell him "my friend told me he did this" he wouldnt lie to me.

>Why the fuck should I care about the opinions of other people?
>You need approval from people you don't approve of

OK

dude if your mental picture of him is "top tier chad" and you unironically refer to yourself as a "beta" of course you're going to act weird around him. it's really easy to smell weakness

> The call of the fighter is something that changed my life and made me a better man

Like other anons said, just make shit up. It's not like anyone's going to double check your sources

Pretty much this. I got so used to being alone in high school that when I got to college, I wasn't really sure how or why to make friends. It's kind of like how if you starve yourself long enough, your stomach shrinks so much that you couldn't stuff your face even if you wanted to

>tfw you sometimes catch mires but no one will talk to you because you apparently look pissed off or annoyed all the time

lmao

alternatively you could have said you were an orphan

>tfw hot grill that had been slyly checking me out for about a month came up to me to talk
>tfw convo didn't last longer than 2 mins
>apparently "I'm concerned about the ethical practises of Facebook's data retention policy" is not a Chad answer to why I don't have Facebook

Where do I train how to talk to women? How many sets do I need to do until I'm good at it?

>life fell apart in my late teens and early 20's...brother died and my grandmother who I was super close with passed.
>absolutely hated myself and blamed myself for things outside my control, turned to video games to numb the pain of reality
>hit bottom, it was either change or kill myself
>start slowly cleaning up my life, cutting out toxic friends...it isn't easy to recognize when your friends don't want you to succeed.
>stop playing vidya and start back at university.
>meet an amazing girl, with good values...something I scarcely believed even existed anymore

I am not sure if I made it yet Veeky Forums but I wouldn't be here without you guys. I think you fucking saved my life.

You need to get a life. As in, a hobby or a meaningful job. Then you can talk about it.

Alss maybe practice small talk, as a skill. You can google, there's lot's guides on how to small talk.

>le fake it till you make it xD
"""No"""

>I'm a NEET loser with no friends or social skills

>yet somehow talks to women out of nowhere

I cringed

You keep mic-dropping chicks, it becomes a habit.

talk about things you do with your raid groups

HOW DO I ELIMINATE THE WEAKNESS

>meet this old friend
>knew each other for 10 years
>faggot is still talking about wow
>try to change the topic to anything, like work, life, kids, anything real yk?
>faggit has nothing to say

I have never in my entire life met such a disappointing, spaced out and unresponsive NEET. Every time he talked I heard only whining noise, I genuinely thought he was going to make something of himself not become another NEET, with no gf no life.

say you get some random chick to get lunch/dinner/coffee/drinks with you alone

what the fuck do you talk to her about then?

the latest shitty movies?

shitty top 50s music?

work?

school?

man that's like less than 10 minutes of shit right there that isn't mindblowingly boring

God you must be one boring fuck. Stay alone, at least you'll only bore one person that way.

well thats precisely why im here, trying to better myself