Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voting for trump comes with an extra test boost.

This

His body looks so shitty, objectively not the testosterone party. It's Libertarian for this year

>high test coming through

I still dont get why testosterone is seen as bad now.

holy shit is this real?

we all gonna make it bros

discipline is the key

Because masculinity is inherently toxic, anti-social, and detrimental to the progress of society.
youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA

because low-t men vote for hillary clinton, and not voting for hillary clinton makes you a bad person.

In dangerous societies where competition for resources is intense, testosterone is good because it causes a whole bunch of stuff that is good for that environment. Less empathy, larger, stronger bodies, more aggression and assertiveness and higher sex drives are great when you need to fuck over other people to acquire resources and you need lots of offspring because of the high risk of them dying. Things are changing. We now have plenty of resources to go around. Being less empathetic and more combative and forming tribal allegiances is no longer a good thing. In societies where population density is highest and resources are plentiful like Japan, the genders are more androgynous, especially the males. The low test is what allows all those people to live side by side without all killing one another. Low test is useful for getting people to submit to the rules of society, so the society can function harmoniously as one unit. Empathy is essential in these environments. The whole world is becoming crowded and rich and testosterone isn't needed anymore.

Shoo shoo cuckboi

D U D E
U
D
E

Tell me what was wrong with my answer to his question. Why is that not why testosterone is seen as bad now? What do you think testosterone is good for? It's clear that violent criminals have higher test, it's clear that autistic people who lack empathy have higher test. It's clear that most people who lack empathy have higher test. Psychopathy is no longer needed to survive in this world.

You're right, but high test people are going to fight against changes in society that disadvantage high test people.

>What do you think testosterone is good for?
Male physical and mental fitness.
It's clear that most people who have below average strength have lower test. It's clear that people who kill themselves have lower test. It's clear that people who cry when someone says mean words to them have lower test. Higher test helps you be a better man.

>Being less empathetic and more combative and forming tribal allegiances is no longer a good thing.
No, it's no longer a COMMON thing among the west. It is very common with the easterners though and that's why we're losing against them.

Should I tell my doctor that I'm voting Hillary in order to try to get him to prescribe me some test?

I can't ever tell when you guys are serious or not. If you are actually going to vote for trump then please, and I don't say this lightly, kill yourself.

>not voting for the dying cunt either.

Fuck this election is a God damn joke.

W E E D
E
E
D

only numales, gib me dats, and feminists are voting hillary

YAAAAAS i mean come on its 2016 borders were invented by the patriarchy and we should be importing 1,000,000 Syrians a year its 2016!!!

>He wants the US to turn into mexican multicultural shithole
>He wants the country to bleed out from debt paying for Juanita and Jamal's kids

Kill yourself

That male behavior is not about conflict, it's about competition. Competition is not violence, this is why males do better in basically every competitive or challenging field.
Meanwhile numales have no drive or ambition and therefore are a net loss for society.

Low test also leads to being docile, mentally weak, and generally not very useful. Because lower testosterone leads to weakness, you the person will have to turn to backstabbing and deciept to have a chance against strong (mentally and physically) people, or you just end up perish ing and all the 'high test criminals' and immigrants like said, they take over and we go back to the stone age. Low testosterone also doesn't give you more empathy; look at women.
If you're high test, but also not a dumbass with a gorilla brain, you can control and channel your aggression productively.

Tldr: low test is poison to men and society

Thank you for Correcting The Record©® ™

As a Latin American, I am fucking disgusted by you.

Not voting for one candidate is basically voting for the other
Vote for the green part of you have to

>Can't construct a simple sentence
>Votes green party

checks out

How's Jamal's cock tasting you fucking cuckold

You guys are pathetic.
Maybe, don't know much about Johnson.

Who would you vote for then?

Don't know, probably going green. Don't know shit but I know I'm not a retarded edge Lord voting for trump and an sjw voting for shillary.

Trump would be better than Hillary but only because he's retarded and would probably have the right people giving him orders.

>the only losers in this election is us.

If you think trump would be better, vote for him, because then you'll end up with Hillary and have to live with her knowing you could've prevented it

Plenty of people I know don't really like trump but vote for him because it's better than Hillary

>Putting Shillary in the White House because you wanted to vote for le weed man.

Johnson and Trump are virtually identical on all important issues yet you're gonna fuck America just to be edgy. If the fags who are voted Johnson voted Trump he'd annihilate Clinton.

>Johnson and Trump are virtually identical on all important issues
Johnson wants to continue importing 3rd world shit holes that don't want to assimilate into our country and likley never will. Johnsons a pussy who wont get shit done anyways.

>implying competition is still a good thing when resources are plentiful.
>implying we're not all just being forced into wage slavery and competition for runaway consumerism which gives steadily diminishing returns in improvements on quality of life.

It used to be that the constant growth and advances from capitalism made everyone's life better, now though new advances just make the ever increasing burdens of working shitty meaningless jobs more tolerable. You can drown your sorrows in your HD TV and Xbox one. Those who are good at competition end up screwing the rest of us and getting rewarded by the system, and there's no way anyone can say that they deserve it unless you value greed and selfishness above all else in society. Currently our society does, and Trump embodies that belief perfectly. His fall will be a larger symbolic victory for empathy and cooperation over selfishness and greed.

That's true I guess, i just don't like him. I'm impressed a retard managed to get this far but it was the same thing with Bush Jr. Honestly going to hate it but I'll vote fucking green. Don't want another bush in office.

>being this low t.

yes, user. a multimillionaire and potential president of the united states posed nude, exposing his tiny penis for all to see, for this artist's work

JUST ABUSE ME AND KILL ME
T.HILLARY SUPPORTER

>roiding for that

Henry Rollins confirmed nazi

>LE BOTH PARTIES ARE SO STUPID I'M NOT VOTING LOOK AT ME I'M SO ENLIGHTENED NO I'M NOT HUFFING MY OWN FARTS

Trund has small Pepe me have peeper to but it big. Also fat trund fat tho I campaign for body acceptance.

>hey look at me i cant refute your arguments so ill just ad-hom you to death!

I hate when /pol/ creeps in here but if you're voting Hillary you have no place on this board.

>retard
Did you see the precise way Trump dissected and annihilated the republican primaries? He's not some blundering retard, he's using the blundering to trip up the media. For example, he recently wanted to make a YUGE announcement about Obama's birth certificate. So he had a bunch of generals and military members endorsing him for 40 minutes. The media kept the cameras rolling as all these people endorsed Trump, conflating the military with Trump. And to keep his promise, he said a sentence about the Obama birther issue (one started by Hillary) and took no questions. The media was pissed off about him, and started throwing shit at the walls to see what stuck. Hence MSNBC and CNN covering Pepe.

Read the Art of the Deal, dude took a million dollars and made billions from it. He may say abrasive things, but retarded he is not. I'm rather tired of the "you're only smart if you're a college educated liberal" meme.

Daily reminder that /pol/yps are paid shills and should not be reasoned with.

Build wall.

>Read the Art of the Deal, dude took a million dollars and made billions from it.

Any goddamned retard could have made a fucking mint buying dirt cheap Manhattan real estate in the 70s when the city was a bankrupt shithole and selling it in the 80s.

I really think you're giving trump too much credit. Trump is literally bush, with more money. I honestly don't really think he should be President, but that's 1 vote out of the millions.

DUDE
U
D
E

Nope. Why would i care what you faggots think of my opinions on this Jamaican flute cleaning forum. Also, I'm a fucking idiot but I know these candidates are shit. Its Bush vs. Reagan x100.

Wow. You know I guess you're right. Anyone can make money knowing when to buy things when they are cheap and sell them when they are expensive. Thank you. Did you hear that? Any retard can make billions on the market just by BUYING LOW and SELLING HIGH. FUCKING DUH!

>Trump is literally bush, with more money.
I don't think I've ever see anyone say this lol. Trump is not like bush at all

Fuck you are stupid.

What is hindsight