Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you...

Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic' meme.
Don't believe me ? Reply to any strength fan with 'post your physique' and they WILL stop responding.
No, posting well known roiders won't make a point.

Fuck doe, them thighs are sick though

That dude would look fine if he cut for a month

He looks great actually

That's not a bad body though.

/thread

strength training will get you muscle and is the best way for beginners to start

he looks good though

ill keep that in mind while strength training
trust me dude. If you keep strength training and testing your limits, anything is possible

Whack chest insertions, janetix can be a real bitch.

If I train strength, will I turn into a nigger too?

no but you wont be a starving holocaust survivor virgin

Looks like garbage, worse than guys who do calisthenics and has WORLD CLASS numbers. Pathetic.

>implying we're all manlets

go back to your containment board
>>/pol/

Damn my great great great grampa sure was good at breeding good genes into your people!

>pol

Says the delegate poster.

Not everyone is trying to attract the strongest guy in the gym to spot for him you fucking homosexual. it looks fine for someone who just wants to work out for health, not as a god damn career.

you look good but you look poor. at least you get to fuck those white whales we breed.

poor enough to be a skinny fat 120lb like urself?
yeah i only talk to petite blondes into the huge bbc fetish + i have a sugar mommy umad?
did i mention im natural? yeah im natural.

>a nigger tries to be clever

nice upper body my friend

but people that are on a strength program are beginners??? If you want to acquire aesthetics you need a base of strength first you cuck

i've been doing strength training for a year
>no more than 3reps a set
still a skinny twink but this time with a plump ass and negress thighs

No shit your natty

This is now a delegate thread

that's just because genetically his chest looks bad