Natty transformation thread?

6 months of natural training and diet can do anything brahs

Can't fix your skin colour tho

nice bro, looking good... work on the color now please. And the nappy hair

>black man does ten push ups a week

what's wrong with his skin color? uk fag

Shiiiieeeeeeeeet

If you're not lying about time or natty status that is insane. nice FUCKING genetics and other shit

It's niggardly

wtf are you even talking about? literally everyone can approach that standard if they lift hard enough, eat well, and put in the effort

but that in 6 months is great

>user thinks hes better because he has mayonnaise colored skin and limp golden retriever hair
kek

I'm 7 months in and look like shit.
Started as an almost skinnyfat lanklet.
I guess I was unlucky in the muscle genetics department too

>user thinks hes better because he has mayonnaise colored skin and limp golden retriever hair
Isn't he?

ahahah after seeing these replys im sad i go to fit

this guy is NOT 6 months, hes over 2-3 years if hes natty which i doubt it

you honestly have to be fucking stupid to believe this is achievable in 6 months, a legit moron, you guys have proofed time and time again, you have no idea what the fuck your talking about

my favourite source of protein and vitamins
just take your greens brah and u can be like me and rep 405 on the bench in no time

How many times/week do you train?
Describe your diet pls

p much, eat whatever the fucc u want, stay in a 500 calorie surplus (pls dont sumo bulk with a 1k surpluss unless youre on atleast 2g creatine/wk), take atleast 600mg creatine per wk, and lift heavy with mini deloads cuz with good genetics you can get strong as fucc and recover quickly, easily, naturally brah

and it really doesnt matter how often i train per week LOL.

all natural lab produced synthetic hormones you mean

are you accusing me of being some sort of fucking roided cheater? i would never stick that shit inside my body

firstly, dont talk to me like that

secondly, im trackign your IP

lastly, see you soon

thanks.

>If you're not lying about time or natty status

I put that qualifier to show that I thought he could be

yeah 165-205 never cut, and some how benching 135-400 in 6 months natty, 17.5 inch arms natty.

This.

I'm not perfect with all my routine but been lifting almost 1.5 years and this would still take a little longer.

Its all in how lean he is. You could pack on a lot of muscle with genetics and noob gains, but unless you're a fucking rich professional you will not do it while being as lean or more than before.

+cannon ball delts.

you still got along way to go before I let you fuck my wife

>natural training
What is this?

LITTLE WHITE BOIS BTFO ABAHAHA

AYO HOL UP

WE WUZ LIFTERS AND SHIEEEET? SMALL DICKED WHITEBOIS BTFO

Proof of time elapsed(look it up nigga)?

I don't think you understand what the fuck you're talking about. Good genetics doesn't mean shit, people like you think good genetics means your body has a propensity to gain muscle mass quicker when genotype expression simply means your line would be more willing to eat a certain group of food and reap it's nutrient benefits.

Protip

Dark skin makes you look more lean than you actually are.

when ur mad a black person is bigger than u

Post your physiques

>firstly, dont talk to m'e like that

Nice progress

1.5 years

>creatine
>natty

beast bro!

do you have any tips for leaning out?

i have the muscle but im having trouble sticking to diet

Thank you user
Diet is the most important thing really. You need to eat relatively cleanly but cut slow. I accidentally cut too quick and dropped like 8lbs in 4 weeks. After, my strength started to dip.

nice... height/weight?
also what's your diet and training like?

Thread/

Fattieshaveiteasier.jpg

That in 1.5 fucking years? TELL ME YOUR ROUTINES AND WHAT YOU EAT?