/chinlet/ general

How's the chin gains going bruhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was cuter before, now she has a man chin

getting braces at 21 and orthodontist said i have a pretty big overbite which will be fixed, didn't even know i had it. Gonna be making some chin gains this year

Nice fitness thread.

Face-fitn3ss

How can braces fix bone structure in your jaw?

No, she looked weak. You're probably weak chinned yourself.

But women are supposed to look weak.

Men are supposed to look strong.

i have an average chin but because of the overbite it looks more recessed then it should be, fixing the overbite should bring it forward slightly

No.

Yes.

and this is how Veeky Forums turns you into a homo, one thread a time.

>one thread a time.
HA

>tfw class 1 occlusion but no chin projection
s-still saving for genioplasty brehs

I can smell how shitty your genes are through the exhaust port on my computer

>chinlet thread
>grow your maxilla

Call me a chinlet one more time bruh

Who the hell would want a bigger maxilla?

>bigger maxilla

How do I get into chin gains

surgery

>tfw had braces at a young age but it went back to the way it was.
>overbite extreme

Don't you wear a retainer to avoid that.

Yeah but I lost it years ago.

Still have metal behind my teeth.

>tfw the one in the left

Are braces worth getting? I'm 18

Why didn't you get a new one you fucking retard

Because it was uncomfortable. And I was young. DIdn't think it was a big deal. Now here I am 23 years old and paying for my own mistakes.

This but 27

definitely, I'm 21 and I had braces when I was 20 for like 7-8 months, don't know why it was so quick but my teeth are very nice now and I only paid like 500 bucks, best decision of my 20s yet. I was always afraid of smiling to much because of teeth but now i just feel way more confident and got a signature smile

Yes, sister had them at 25, worked good. You need a good orthodontist though, not just one that will want to mask the problem by moving the teeth with braces. If the bone structure is fucked up you will need a surgery. Braces are only for positioning your teeth right.

How expensive is the surgery?

yes, i never needed braces because my teeth were naturally aligned, but then my wisdom teeth started growing and fucked my teeth structure big time

got braces at the end of the last year, my teeth were aligned but their position were a bit too outwards, when they get corrected I will probably make some serious chin gains and look even better because i already have a good chin
Im 21

>tfw not a genetic abomination

how does it feel knowing you were literally born to be garbage, anons? i want to feel sympathy for you but it's too funny knowing some of you actually don't have jaws

How do I achieve this chin?

Lift a barbell with your chin x 5

about three fiddy

Is surgery the only way out of an awful dorsal hump? It's the only thing that brings me from Upper tier Chad to Medium tier Normie.

Are you faggots for real?

How the fuck can this happen?

Plz tell how to grow chin

Yea im pretty sure it is, however, it looks like shit most times once its done.

Doctors dont know how it will look in the end while they are at it. It is all guess work.

get bitten by a radioactive tvstar

Cosmetic surgery.

chinlet

I have a nice nose without it, it's just removing excess cartilage, it's not that hard r-right?

Do you tell people if you get a surgery?

glad i was born with a nice chin

Actually this looks pretty easy. Doesnt seem to be bent or anything of the sort.

As long as you dont mess with the bone too badly, chances are it wont be fucked up.

Post your chins and r8

post yours without jutting it out first

Here, showing teeth so you see im not jutting it out

Bite still aligned

well shit, I guess you just have downy lips

nice chin though

Niggas got fucking eyeliner on his lashes and brow.

i've given up and just grown a beard to try and camouflage it

this faggot looks like someone hit him with a shovel

whats wrong with him

>be a chinlet
>get surgery
>still a chinlet
i guess he got the cheaper version

What do you guys think of veneers?

i don't know what veneers is, but his chin looks like a fucking kiwi

It's never too late to get braces

like 15k I think

jaw surgery lmao, you can't grow your chin

my teeth are really small for an adult male, i think i need veneers, not sure though.

Jesus

your tongue should rest on the roof of your mouth

can braces make chin gaibs?
Im getting wisdom teeth removed and goin in with braces.

>>lookism.net

Stan Smith/10

Feels good tbqhwyf

They can cause your teeth to retract and by doing that increase the line of your nose to tip of chin causing the impression that its larger

Its called a gynoplasty
I got one earlier this year
ask me anything

I'm not exactly Crimson Chin myself but holy shit his face actually goes inwards where his non-existent chin should be.

is it expensive
did recovery hurt
was it worth it

What sort of cost would one be looking at for jaw/ chin enhancement surgeries?

Didn't know SingSing transitioned

it is about 10k depending on what country youre in I guess
The recovery is pretty brutal, liquid diet for about a month. The swelling is all gone now but I still have some nerve damage on the bottom half of my face. Its coming back slowly but thats only because they didnt actually cut the nerves, they just stretched them. In some scenarios they have to cut them and you may never get the feeling back. I got lucky.
I feel it was worth it, no one will ever know I had a fucked chin (its still small, but at least I look normal) and soon Ill have no side effects. Get it if it makes you insecure as shit like mine did

okay thanks for the reply. I don't think I have an extreme enough case to warrant going through such measures. I hope you enjoy your face gains.

>excess cartilage
no, user, the hump part is where the bone ends and below it the soft tissue starts

more like FNG

Rubber bands

underrated post

>brb gonna break my pr for barbell chin extension

Tbh might be a little late for you. Sadly, you will not see the gains that you would have had if you had braces when you were a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Gynoplasty is for bitchtits.

Make it of papercraft instead

Go to origami board

jew tricks

HAHAHAHAHAH

If you ain't Mewing, you'd be spewing

anyone has the youtube video?

I lost it

Is that you

Vitamin k2 mega dose +zinc, magnesium, vit d, calcium,and boron?

Seriously can we fuck off with these threads? As if there weren't enough fucking things to be extremely insecure about.

I mean, height can be a big deal but even that is actually pretty manageable with the right methods.

You mean dress like this guy?

looks like Jay Leno with a wig on

you chinlets have retruded maxillas and downswung mandibles

S U B H U M A N S
U
B

H
U
M
A
N
S