Why bother lifting if you're a manlet?

Why bother tripping when your identity is irrelevant to the thread and you should fuck off to somewhere with actual usernames if you want to make a persona and get e-fame.

why bother lifting if you are a shit-skin turkroach with inferior genetics and a disgusting appearance?

why bother lifting, when we are daily faced by the absurdity of life, and the alienation of capitalism?

"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer.” - Albert Camus

/thred

Story time

Cousin is a meximanlet (5'6")
Go to hardware store
Walking in parking lot
Tall white guy (over 6'2") approaches and says we are what's wrong with society
Later find out he meant my cousins driving, but at time sounded like racist remark
Cousin confronts
Tall guy pushes
Fight ensues
Cousin destroys tall guy
Walking around hardware store, buy things, leave.
Police waiting with tall guy outside
Explain story to police
Tall guy corroborates story
Police ask cousin if he wants to press charges against tall guy
Tall guy derp face
Tall guy says he just wants to leave
Tall guy randomly mentions he is a firefighter (maybe thinking it will somehow help?)
Police ask for supervisor
Tall guy backtracks, says just in training
My sides
Cousin elects not to press charges
Cousin doesn't even lift
Why are you still reading this?

Kek

I lift because living in Deep South Texas we have many many many Hispanic and 1//2 Hispanic (don't panic) females who are 4' 11" to 5' 5".

Being a White male, and standing 5' 8" in socks, I develop a good body to exude a grown-up attitude about health and wellness, and to contrast the man-boobed fat assed burrito men in my town.

>100% Latino chicks have brown nips

>mfw

Shreked

Laughed

Mfw im manlet and sandnigger. Why even try

>implying girls don't want to fuck children

manlets are to protect.

where are your meme arrows man, that was weird to look at
>

Didn't think it was meme worthy

Well it was a meme u bean dip

>manlets