Tfw you're cuddling with her and she says she can't sleep

>Tfw you're cuddling with her and she says she can't sleep
>Tfw you say "Maybe you shouldn't bring hot guys home"
>Tfw she says "Maybe you're right but I made a good choice."
>Tfw morning after and you don't want to shower because you still smell like her

You all never told me that making it would bring more feels.

good4u user

>Seeing girl for a week or two
>Ping pong messages all the time
>Asks me to come out tonight with her friends
>Go out there not where they said to meet up
>Do a pub crawl with my mate instead
>Texting "were at such and such"
>Getting more tanked ended up getting at txt from her "oh were in the valley now"
>Ended up legging it to the valley waiting for a "oh were at this place at the moment"
>End up going to a strip club with m8
>She txt me at 2 "oh im in bed random chick shit"

Why do they do this? I would of been happy to stay at home and watch mad max with my bro.

Cringed hard, fuck off with this shit god damn dyel betas

can't need the feels now user, fuck off please

Why are you upset?

most men only get by ignoring all emotions because they don't know how to cope. seeing another man with feelings is immediately met with a negative response.

is this a bad feels thread, good feels, thread or autism general?

>meet up with qt russian girl for german hw help
>spend most of the time talking and not helping her with german hw lel
>feel like we were getting along so well
>bumps her leg into mine once accidentally
>happens again, w-was that intentional?
>ask her out to bar and rock climbing, says yes right off the bat immediately
>was going to go with her friend and I go with mine
>friend is not going so she isnt going (good choice anyway, just hung out with my m8 on wed. night before he left for 6 months)
>says shes still interested in going rock climbing
>ask her for her number and schedule via email because she has old school flip phone
>mentioned her grandfather was ruski paratrooper in ww2
>mfw It's my dream to be a paratrooper
>mfw I am jazzfag and jazzguitar fag and she also listens to jazz
>mfw she runs and does yoga
>mfw i emailed her friday morning.
>it's saturday afternoon and still no reply
>I didnt ask for these feels, i just want to train

Fuk u user. You made it and are sad? Fuk off cunt. When you're a virgin like me, then feel.

Pussy

Relax, buddy.

My boyfriend never gives me after sex cuddles :(

>emailed

???

im a grill lol

That's what you get for dating CHAD YOU FUCKING WHORE
I HOPE YOU END UP ALONE

someone's jimmies are rustled

Girls just want to be desired
I would know
Because
I am
A grill

I just want a cutie to cuddle with desu famalams

Guys i fucked up
>hightest coworker flirts with me and been asking me to hang out
>see her eating salad; ask if shes trying to eat healthy?
>her: yes, i want to get skinny so my butt will look even bigger
>i tell her that sounds like a good approach
>her: this is the reason i cant lose weight. I get like giant servings (points to pancake, bacon and donut breakfast our job is having for us next week)
>i say jokingly: just dont eat anything else the rest of the day lol
>she turns around right away and stops talking to me for the rest of the day

dodged a bullet

yeah, I dont know man, she doesnt have a smart phone. She has this old flip phone, so she cant text or something or she is on a really basic phone plan?

woah.
what are you supposed to say here instead?

We're all gonna make, bruh.

shoulda been like "as long as youre burning tje calories off you can eat whatever you like!"

or insert babygurlpasta

> tfw can't stop thinking about her

>one of my shirts smells of a girl's perfume
>haven't washed it for months since you last were with her

>I wonder what she is doing right now

> Wonder which guy she'll talk to next
> Wonder who's going to make her laugh like you did
> Wonder who's going to smell the perfum of her hair on a sunny sunday morning

Guys I need serious advice
Here's 1/2
>get to know amazing 9/10 girl through some friends
>used to have a crush on her in high school when I wasn't Veeky Forums
>I know she's wild and hooked up with my gymbro 6 months ago
>don't really mind since I get around almost as much
>gymbro says she uses condoms and is safe
>tells me she's one of the greatest girls he's ever met
>we get to talking
>we hang out everyday for a week straight, go get boba, walk on the beach, swim
>take her fishing since she's never been
>has a great time and we laugh at each others jokes
>has a fierce gaze, that pretty much floors me
>every woman I've been with picks apart my sentences and finds something to get mad about
>she shows nothing of the sort
>understands what I'm saying without having to reword things(I've dated mostly ditzy women)
>she's athletic, drives a truck, even tries to wrestle me, competitive about almost everything which fires me up
>great genetics, brown hair green eyes, 5'5
>ask her "what we're doing"
>>were seeing eachother exclusively

>tfw her cute laugh echoes through the valleys of your mind.
Motherfucker, I didn't ask for these feels.

STOPPPPPPPPPPP

>caring this much about a single girl

And this here niggas is why we don't chase.

Let them come to you. never follow, meet up with friends elsewhere. Think of it as deer or duck hunting

2/2
>we hook up that same weekend
>she's a freak and I can't get enough
>things just kind of fall into place and we do everything a couple would
>there's only one thing wrong
>if i mention feelings, a relationship, couples, or anything of the sort she closes up
>unable to talk about anything, after sex I try to tell her how much I like her
>freaks out and tells me to shut up
>she says she doesn't want a relationship at all, but wants to see me
>feels.jpg
>fast forward two months from then
>we see eachother like people would in a relationship, still not a word about her feelings
>were sitting on the beach watching the sunset
>>user, Until I met you I wanted to be that girl who used guys just for sex
>>I was that girl for a while, but things are different now
>I tell her I was scared she'd use me
>she gets emotional, says she still wants to be that girl, says she likes me but doesn't want to like me
>>I don't want to hurt you user
This girls leveled me faster than anyone I've ever met in my entire life, and she opens up to me only to say she doesn't really want to be with me, but is because of her feelings for me, am I wasting my time?

gains goblin user, she's gonna take your soul man.

Fuck off user, don't do this to me right now. I had gone all day without thinking of her. I better lift to forget these feels

Yeah i feel that man, but it's not the same. Like I can talk to girls and not drop spaghetti but it's not the same.

>mfw talking to another girl about a movie and I subconsciously thought I heard uzbekistan because Russian qt is half Uzbekistan and I started talking about Uzbekistan for a bit.

Oh no.

Lmao she's a skank dude. You're such a wimp.

This.

What kind of a girl intentionally wants to be a hoe? Like bro, that's a red flag.

>Invite her over
>She has to do homework
>Invite her over for the weekend
>She goes to another town with her dad that she rarely sees, thats fine enough
>I'm not getting her am I?

No one is every busy, user. They just have different priorities.

>don't want to shower because you still smell like her

I know that feel, bro.

literally just got rekt by a chick like this... if you start seeing red flags get out before its too late

Yeah I might be a wimp, but at least I took the dive, I'd rather live my life knowing I found out what was behind every door, instead of looking back when I'm 50 and saying "what if I wasn't a little bitch and went for it"
She went through a terrible relationship about a year ago and it took her a long time to recover, she told me she was looking for a way to distract herself and she wasn't going to get into drugs.

Yeah, I get that.
I hate falling in love, it leaves me vounrable and shit.
Shes so beatiful, like legit amazing.

>Tfw in a loving healthy relationship with a significant other

It's amazing , i actually smile often now

i love that all of these damaged posters immediately react with "DROP HER" when they hear that she's damaged.
while also being miserable, damaged fucking autists themselves.

Normie GET OUT

It's the way they deal with the damage that is the red flag. You can be damaged and hit the gym hard or be damaged and be a hoebag and shoot up heroin.

See the difference?

So what, you two parted ways that evening leaving the conversation at that? You didn't, I don't know, tell her to figure it the fuck out. I mean I'm with you with taking chances and living your life but at some point it becomes ridiculous and you need to have some self-respect. If you haven't asked her to make up her mind, you really should soon.

Clearly difference, I see myself as damaged, I think.
I hit the gym, people mire me, I do good in school and work a lot. Make good money, so I can spend a lot.
I still fucking hate my life, I feel lonely as fuck.

I'm working on fixing though, I took my neighbours dog for a walk today. Was good fun !

Tfw I met a girl who is super cute and skinny and we have been hanging out for the last month. She's really into yoga and jogging and I'm sure has the female version of spilling spaghetti. We both are awkward weirdos that somehow met each other. Last week we made out and we looked like dorks. She doesn't have many friends but is a solid 8, and I lost a bunch of weight and I'm tall.

whiny =/= damaged

I'm happy for you. Have fun.

Wait...did OP get cucked?

Yeah man, I feel like most people are "damaged" in some way. But it's how people react to it that are the biggest signs to me. Man, no one goes through life without gettting a few scratches. If you did, youd never know what adversity is.

Exactly, its a part of living.

>fall for qt some years ago
>she's in LTR already
>talks about her desire to marry, move on with my life, get into Veeky Forums, unsperg myself
>stumbled on her fb recently
>relationship with another dude since three months

So much for tru lov, I'm actually getting optimistic.

Sounds like crazy pussy. Sounds like my ex, friendly advice would be to move on and forget a woman like that. But you"ll probably not listen and just do it anyway. Good luck.....

She's really sweet, she's 22 and sayshe she hasn't gone on a date since she was 15. It might be because she has 5 older brothers, I have no idea what in getting myself into

Tfw fucked my girl in rehab
Tfw new years evecuddling in the blanket that has her smells
Tfw boys call me next day saying she fucked someone on new years
Tfw
Tfw
Tfw those feels got to deep

>Tfw she wants you but she doesn't
>Tfw having to constantly think about her
>Tfw it's getting to you more than you would've ever thought
And this concludes our story, i'm afraid

coffin

I will fucking strangle you you fuck

You never ask what you are, you never mention a relationship, when not asked about it and you never say 'I love you' first. Just keep on dating and she will bring it up - or not. But at least you don't sabotage it actively.

>tfw thought I would be impervious to girl-induced feel damage
>tfw jumped straight in the deep end
>tfw not invincible
>tfw "easy, I just DON'T text her. How hard can it be to NOT do something for a few days?"

>Veeky Forums feels threads

>vidya
sure
>sports
meh
>tattoos
no
>jordans
no
>boyfriend
Some friends at all would be nice.

>tfw when she messages you out of the blue
>keeps it short, same recycled shit
>talks about her boyfriend (the same one she tried to land in jail for "rape", the same one she chose to break your heart for
>tfw you swallow the pitch blackness of hate and nothingness and push her away
>all while wanting the girl from the past
>the girl you fell in love with
>who was your first for everything
>who invades your dreams every night
>who used to be your ideal gf
>who you gave your 150% best for
>she's gone now, replaced by this utterly ugly, spiteful creature
>tears won't even accompany you

This is part of the reason why I lift

>How hard can it be to NOT do something for a few days?"

>tfw I came inside gf today
She's been on birth control for 2.5-3 weeks now, am I fucked?

You and me both user. Thought it wouldn't be too hard on me, but since this ship has taken off in another direction, even though she might still hear my calling, i feel how much i actually feel for her.

ok user i've been through this
hooked up with a girl and she had no feelings for me, we were fwbs at first, ended up being in a relationship for one year and three months
i broke up with her cause she started annoying me but that isn't important.
it took me a lot of time and energy to make her fall for me, i did a lot of shit i normally wouldn't cause at that moment i was crazy after her
at some point she admits she loves me but she isn't to crazy about it, i was just being myself and i'm a little clingy which turned her off
i stopped being clingy, i was suddenly cold, i was an asshole to her, being very dull and such.
at some point when i was walking her home she says : "i don't know what you are doing but you're driving me insane, i really want you"
at that moment it felt good but after that the relationship was too much for me, i got used being distant and she would piss me off if she wanted to me to be cuddly and shit
eventually she gets used to it and is still nuts after me, the only reason i was with her was sex.
in may i told her we are probably going to break up the following summer and we did.

anyway, if you want this girl to realize how much she wants to be with you, make her feel insecure about it, you can still have sex and shit like that but don't say anything about a relationship. this might take a lot of time and dedication, but if you really want it do it. you have to do it very smooth, not sudden, so she won't realise what's going on.
downside to this is, if you get used to being moody and unapproachable, she WILL start to piss you off like it did for me.

TL;DR: if she feels insecure about your so called "relationship", she will want a relationship so she doesn't lose you

personal experience, i've done this with a lot of girls, they got to get attached to you and then you're set.
or you can be a nice guy.

Hahaha the valley, are you /bris/?

Same happened to me, in the long run those kind of girls choose the way, which impedes their own feelings. Only thing to do is be there for her and even then it's not completely sure that she will actually choose you, even if she wants you. Good luck user.

Yeah that's a bit too early. You should wait at least a month since she started taking it, and have her get her period first as well. Their periods feel different when on the pill so she could have some indicator it's taken effect.

Periods on the pill are fake periods so yeah, wait atleast a month before nutting

The old flip phones are able to text.

>In love
>Don't spend time

Sounds like lust or infatuation to me.

>tfw gay
>tfw m8 isn't a vapid cunt
>he doesn't leave

I know these feels, user. She was never that girl and you deserve better. Were gonna make it, friend.

>tfw the feels are hitting me harder than expected
i did not sign up for this, after all of that

Shit, yeah I really don't know what I was thinking. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

I don't understand girls

I had a thing for a few months with a girl earlier this year where we went on and off texting/snapping, went on a couple of dates, saw each other sporadically until a deep talk where she said she hadn't moved on from her last relationship which had broken off only the year before

sometimes she seemed really into me and at others I felt distance

we hadn't talked all summer after a negative event but she snapped me for a bit a few weeks ago and then texted me for my birthday recently

what is the point? Could she really be waiting for something?

I have lingering feels for her and it's confusing me badly

MOVE ON FRIENDO

>maybe you should bring hot guys home
>maybe you're right but
Would have been like what the fuck
Girlfriend knows to avoid that topic with me, fuck her bringing up other guys in convo. She should have said "no, you're the perfect one for me"

You don't really have to tell me, I've pretty much accepted the circumstances months ago

getting mixed signals like this later on though

You should take ecstacy with her in a quiet environment and talk

You honestly have no idea how men deal with emotions.

You think you do, but you don't

>put up a facade during all social interactions
>girl is into the facade-version of you
>once she gets to know you she realizes she wish she didn't
>tfw this has happened 4 times and you see no end in sight

Once you start getting real with your feelings with girls it's like they gain empathy but lost respect for you

But my mom's stuck with my dad through all of his emotional turmoil over the years so it isn't all a lost cause

>decide to stop doing the whole facade
>now girls just aren't interested at all

If you don't pull without it, you're better off keeping up the facade

Get out r9kekkle

Haha, boy do I know that feel.
If it's any consolation, I generally despise women. Maybe you do as well?

Alright nigger I'll spell it out for you based on what you've told me.

If she's distant then she's probably got lingering feelings for this guy / still sucking his cock on the side.

Unlike you this guy was probably assertive, brushed her off when they broke up and went onto other girls.
>(Pro tip, nothing gets a bitch more wet, frustrated and desperate than a guy that can drop them like a sack of bricks and move on to better things)

Ask her out. If she says no then drop all contact, never even think about her again, for your own good.

If she says yes then be direct about what you want. Show some fucking spine. Bitches like to be led.

Godspeed.

>Some friends at all would be nice.

With a ROFLKEK tho
And im pullin out slo
When we fall up to the party they say everything goes
Check my rolex, it say im the man of the hour
Mad gains in my pocket you can call it pussy puller
>giving this much of a fuck
>fuark m8

It's not feelings, I've always been pretty emotionally distant, they just eventually realize I'm actually incredibly unsocial and boring. Like my entire personality is wisecracking and weightlifting, it must get old quick.