youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some guy wants to eat shit food 24/7 and his health goes to shit
>absolutely shocking
>corporate Americas fault
>mcdonaldsdidthis
>totally a normal thing to do

Rippetoe eats McDonalds.

He threw up after eating a quarter pounder. Who the fuck does that? He must have forced himself to for the camera.

Completely debunked by the Twinkie diet.

>gain weight steadily
>have several micro deficiencies
>feel like shit

In other news, shooting yourself hurts.

>If you constantly eat nothing but supersized fast food you gain weight and become unhealthy.

Truly a mind-blowing revelation.

That guy still ate at a deficit and included veggies every day.

well I think he was Vegan or atleast on a heavily plantbased diet considering his gf was a vegan chef if I recall correctly.

I guess if a Vegan would go to McDonalds and eat a big burger with lots of fat and meat they would feel pretty sick.

no wonder he got sick, he never left a tip. Everybody knows that if you dont tip them they spit in your burgers.

The guy made an entire career based on absolute lies.

That wasn't the point retard.

Who knew macdonalds would have shills on Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec

He's like Jason Blaha.

He spews a bunch of garbage, doesn't back it up with facts or numbers.
He math during the whole movie about calories doesn't add up and he refuses to show a daily log of what he ate.

Bottom line is he over ate by a large amount but that wouldn't sell tickets.

How did this guy found out about the calories per meal?

I wonder how much this nigga is worth now

>I guess if a Vegan would go to McDonalds and eat a big burger with lots of fat and meat they would feel pretty sick.

why?

Pretty shitty, and largely pointless considering the aftermath. Sure, McDonald's got rid of the "Supersize" option, but that didn't stop America from hitting 35% obesity rate.

The whole movie was ragging on a symptom of a problem, and not the actual causes of it. Fast food boomed not because they falsely advertised themselves as healthy, but because the service provided was one that was and is in pretty high demand considering how modern lives are set up. Until we have some massive economic and cultural shift that puts more working people at home in more reasonable hours and have more "traditional" home setups (e.g. a breadwinner and a homemaker), things aren't going to change until a drastic implosion or something.

Still fun to watch though.

McDonald's never looked so disgusting.

Calories were counted in that diet. It proves nothing.

Plus the fries which were the size of his head plus the Coke which was massive. It's just too much grease and sugar for a skinny dude. No wonder he puked.

Fast food restaurants usually have nutritional info on their websites or you can ask for a sheet of paper with the info on it at the store.

You don't have to eat fast food to realize that the movie is less than truthful.

What exactly did he lie about?

>vegan changes diet cold turkey to only mcdonalds
>gains weight and feels like shit
>acts surprised
>tries to say that America is the retard

I think it was more proving of the emotional attachment he got towards the food and how he felt afterwards was weirdly the most important part.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron if you think the point of this documentary was based on "DUDE I GAINED WEIGHT"

As mentioned by the other user, his math doesn't add up.

This movie sucked and the guy in it is a liar and a libelous turd.

He watched the calories and never ate or drank anything with sugar and wouldn't eat fries or the buns or anything with carbs. He essentially was eating a crab-restricted diet. No wonder he lost weight.

But to say that that diet is a "McDonald's diet" is retarded. McDonalds doesn't serve it's food that way and nobody eats it that way. He rigged the "experiment" to get the conclusion he wanted.

The social value of the film is zero. No one is going to eat eat a keto-version of McDonalds and so film might as well have not been made. It certainly didn't offer laughs (he claims that comedy is his profession). He's just an idiot trying to ride on Morgan Spurlock's coattails.

>fast food is bad for you if you constantly eat it
Who could have guessed that

>guy eats a large caloric surplus every day without lifting
>gets fat and unhealthy
>hurr durr muh corporashuns

Not the guy you're responding to, but it's less outright lies as much as it is misleading. Any retard can tell you that eating 5000 calories a day and not doing any exercise, regardless of what the calories are made up of, will cause your body to gain weight.

But further, he's not put out his food logs for the documentary which raises suspicions about what he was eating since you can't verify any numbers

Retarded like what did he expect eating like shit 24/7.

The body isn't used to metabolizing it so it gets thrown up

Compulsory viewing

The guy is calle a shill and is considered a laughing stock.
All of his health markers improved because he ate at near starvation level and included vitamins and vegetables everyday.
Two things that always = good health he also cut the diet short for completely bullshit reasons like 'I GOT THE CORRECT BMI' and that's it. I think it's because he was starting to get sick as fuck and wanted to completely drop it and go back to eating trash that's well above a correct maintenance calorie intake again.

Never talks about body composition and his overall sense of health and well being.

No amount of exercise will counteract 5000 thousand calories.
Unless you're a fucking olympiad or high level pro athlete who does something like marathons, sprinting, biking, swimming or morbidly obese and have to eat 5500+ to maintain your weight then 5.5k is too goddamned much food energy.

Not enough of the right kind of gut bacteria. Anyone who goes a good long while without eating meat and suddenly eats a bunch of it will be very sick.

Mountaineering, hiking (10+ hours of walking carrying weight), and there's got to be a lot of other activities in which you can easily burn 5000 cals

Fit has gone down hill.

No mention of fat head?

>Guy eats exact calorie requirements in only McDonald's
>Loses weight
>Cholesterol goes down

>easily burn 5000 cals

Yes, of course, everyone knows that fast food is the healthiest food there is and you should eat nothing but it and anyone who says otherwise must be lying.

If you enjoyed this, there's also Super High Me

You are not burning 5k easily unless you're well over 250 pounds and do not eat anything or eat very little.

Your utter lack of ability to read a thread before replying to it is indeed a sign of decline.

The fact that you replace them by eating does not mean you don't burn them bro. Read a book before you spread your ebin memes

Super Size me was about trying to prove "fast food is horrible for you, it's killing you & any amount consumed will make you unhealthy" - he tried to prove that regardless of calories, McDonald's will destroy your body.

Fathead showed that its all about caloric intake and doesn't matter what you eat.

The fact that many people haven't been able to replicate his diet plan proves what a crock of shit he is

His doctor looked like some homeless guy they payed to wear a lab coat.

>keep getting recommended this
>watching it
>nutritionist tells him flat out "you're still eating twice your daily calorie limit"
>"uh huh"
>continues to eat the same portions, stuffing himself to the point of throwing up
>"wow how'd I get fat wtf I hate mcdonalds now"

>McDonald's never looked so disgusting.

If anything that movie made me crave McDonalds