Creatine

Is creatine just a meme, Veeky Forums? I'm buying more protein and thinking about getting this too.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/?PageSpeed=noscript
bodybuilding.com/store/kre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is creatine just a meme
One of the only proven, highly researched supps on the market.

it works, but it makes you bald
choose wisely

Only if you were gonna go bald anyway, apparently

no it doesn't stop spreading bull

when will this meme die

heres the deal. i did calisthenics for a long time to prepare for a gym membership
>i was very insecure back then
browsing online fitness store
>uuuh what is this
>"creatine", supposed to increase size and give better lifts
>heh, must work on calisthenics aswell.
>buy a tub
i did actually see an increased size after a month of using it, the month after my purchase i bought a gym membership, i have not gone bald yet, so i think that is just a meme.
nontheless, its pretty cheap and i dont know if its just mental, but it does help with being able to lift more

it will make you itch when you take it

Here's the deal.

When your muscles need energy to do work, your body gets that energy from adenosine triphosphate (ATP.) An ATP molecule reacts with creatine, which leaves you with adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and creatine phosphate.

Because ADP is less stable than ATP, it'll quickly react with creatine phosphate again and revert to ATP, and the cycle continues.

Taking creatine monohydrate simply raises the free creatine available for this reaction cycle to take place, meaning it can take place slightly faster and making more energy available for your muscles to do high intensity anaerobic work.

It won't make you bigger, but it'll make working out a little easier. So getting bigger will be a little easier. Don't buy anything other than basic creatine monohydrate, though - the other bullshit is supplement industry memery made manifest.

This needs to be part of the goddamned Sticky.

examine.com/supplements/creatine/?PageSpeed=noscript

>Is creatine just a meme, Veeky Forums?
Your MOM is a meme, she told me so last night.

READ THE GODDAMNED LINK, NIGGER. Next time try Googling shit like this before making a whole gods-be-damned THREAD about it.

>Don't buy anything other than basic creatine monohydrate, though - the other bullshit is supplement industry memery made manifest.
What about Kre-Alkalyn?
bodybuilding.com/store/kre.html

I think kre alkalyn is a meme. Used a whole container, didn't notice anything. Using regular creatine mono now and instantly put on a few pounds in water weight, feels good man

I bought creative at Optimum Nutrition the other day, I told the guy I was taking monohydrate powder and he told me that it flushes out of your system easily so I got some pills with a creating blend and some other shit.

Did I get meme'd?

You've been meme'd. Sorry brah.

What the hell does 'flushes out your system' even mean? What's in your 'system' that can be 'flushed out' by adding in something that's ALREADY THERE?

I have bad news for ya

I trust dubs.
and sorry for the typos, mobile

Honestly, Tren works better for me.

always wondered, why does creatine cause more water retention?

[citation needed]

I used to put like 5g in my water bottle and drink it over the next few hours (after my workout) and he said that it wasn't really helping because I just pee it all out.

So he sold me some pills and said take 2 before and 2 after working out, it's some creatine blend. Also it was a total nutrition store. Just curious if I should go back to my powder, it was like half as much and lasted twice as long.

Memes

gee, I wonder.
the guy selling some shit told you the shit you were taking instead is no good
I bet he explained at length how the stuff he got DOESNT get flushed out of your system
dont be a people pleaser, your interest should come before others'. I learned that wayy to late in life