Skelly Crew

>"I've been lifting for 3 weeks and my deadlift went from 150 to 300."
>"I weight 300 lbs btw"

This bullshit.

Who skelly here?

6'1 and 156lbs reporting in. Gained 6lbs in the last 3 months. Not too shabby.

6'1" 145, just started. Trying to take my time and not get hurt.

>6lbs
you know GOMAD is a thing right?

It's also only good if you want to become morbidly obese

5'10 145... i've been lifting for 2 years and know people more aesthetic than me who havent touched a weight in their lives.

You're not gaining at least a pound every week. Forget about GOMAD, but you gotta eat big to get big.

Skelly here.
>week 3 of lifting
>been going at 6am to avoid the crowds
>decide to just go at 6pm because its easier and im no longer scared to be seen at the gym
>as soon as i walk in everyone looks at me like im a joke
>i go to do some squats
>in between sets i try to just avoid looking at anyone, notice people still glancing at me, not friendly glances at all
>some guy asks me how many more sets I have
>tell him 2
>I do one more set
>can feel him and his gymbro staring at me from behind
>take off weight so I can just hurry up and do one more set
>rush through with awful form and only do 4 reps instead of 5
>guy thanks me
>y-you too
>decide to go bench
>theres already weight on there so I take them off and awkwardly walk halfway across the gym to put them up, one at a time because im a weak skelly
>finally start benching the very small amount i can
>notice girls who are probably stronger than me looking at me
>I shouldn't have, but try to push out a rep even though I could feel I wouldn't be able to get it back up
>pushing with all my might trying to lift it and failing more and more by the second
>theres quite a few people nearby but they just watch or keep walking
>weights slide off the bar and hit the ground making a huge crash
>literally everyone in the gym staring at me now
>ignore them and do 2 more sets with even less weight, this time with clips on so the weights cant fall off
>want to go finish my workout but the things i want are being used and i dont want to ask them how long until theyre done because everyone is already giving me glares now
>walk out of the gym

That was 3 days ago, now. I was supposed to lift yesterday, but they told me they closed the gym for anyone that isn't an athlete and told me to come back at 8. When i got back at 8 it was just locked and there was no one there.

Wish me luck anons, i'm gonna go right now.

Don't you supposedly only gain up to 2 lbs of muscle a month?

That's good progress for him then.

Do you think his 6 lbs are ONLY muscle? Do you really believe that?

Dude nobody is staring at you, unelss you're doing something absolutely retarded or smell like shit.
And even if they are, don't stress over it, fuck them and do you workout, full sets and rest.

>t they told me they closed the gym for anyone that isn't an athlete and told me to come back at 8. When i got back at 8 it was just locked and there was no one there.

What the fuck kind of bullshit is that?

>they told me they closed the gym for anyone that isn't an athlete

Fuck that. Tell them to eat a dick and workout anyways. Stand up for yourself.

What? Did you pay for that gym? Did tey inform you of special conditions? Tell them you'll sue if they don't let you in.

Yeah, i don't care if anyone stares at me. The way I see it, either they're just judging me for being skinny, in which case i'm at the only place on earth to fix it. Or they're judging my bad form, and if they aren't going to come help me out then they can go fuck themselves. One guy has helped me with form once, and I really appreciated that. He was also one of the most swole people at the gym, so I guess the swoler you are the less of a dick you are.

My college is so shitty, instead of having a separate gym for their athletes, they just make the gym have really awkward hours for students, and have it reserved for athletes the rest of the day.

So for students, the gym is open only 6am-8:30am and then 6:30pm-9:30pm. The rest of the day, it's only for people on the football team etc.

This is already enough bullshit, but they frequently do shit like that where they just decide to close early, or maybe they'll decide they wont open the gym to non-athletes until 8pm if they don't feel like it.

I thought of sneaking in through a side entrance that was open, but a security guard saw me and told me if I did it he'd charge me with trespassing.

Oh, except weekends. On weekends it is open from 2-6pm.

Looks like you'll have to go at 6am

Or convince them you're on the track team

Or find another gym

>they told me they closed the gym for anyone that isn't an athlete and told me to come back at 8. When i got back at 8 it was just locked and there was no one there.

that didnt happen

If you put clips on the bar, how will you escape if you fail your bench? Fucking retard.

>started at 140lb
>now at 185
Haha fuck you skeletons you can smd

>started at 110
>gained 10 lbs
I really gotta eat more.

Does added body fat actually help with strength? I thought it was 100% down to LBM but I can see how someone with the same kg of LBM but more fat might be stronger. Or does the stress of lugging extra fat around cause fat fucks to have more muscle?

Last year I was 6'1 135 and now I'm 155. Still skelly af but I'm not auschwitz mode anymore I guess. I now box 4-5 times a week and lift 1-2 times a week on top of conditioning and I like ti a lot more. I'll break out of skinny mode eventually but eating a lot of food is fucking hard

Eat better.
I'm 5'9" and started at 135.
My weight gain stalled for over a year and a half because of my poor diet.

>started benching 95
>now bench 205
get rekt skelly faggot