CBT: Noob Gains Edition

18,5'11, 182 pounds, 20%bf, been lifting for about a month and a half clean; doing Arnold's Blueprint at the moment

when taking progress pics, keep the same lighting and angle. Fatty!

Keep lifting, bruh. You got it, just gotta keep going.
I'll ask again though, how much longer until I get her back?

cute boobies

8 hour arm workouts cmon

When you get older your chest will expand and your gyno should disappear making you aesthetic. Don't give up, son

I've had puffy nips my entire life, I'm not gonna make it breh.

looks great
mind posting routine?

Started my bulk a little early
5'9" 195
Just hit 210 on OHP how long until I get to 2PL8?

lifts going up, feels good even if losing definition

i feel like my thighs are looking better, but I still have no visible muscle to show for all the work I'm doing.

>5'8''
>123
>compound lifts

I'm not really trying to gain weight, but I've been trying to recomp, and I haven't really seen any changes. My skin looks a little tighter (i was even more of a sloppy skinny fat mess than this picture, before) but other than that I feel like nothing has changed yet.

She'll come back once you breach 6 feet in height.

eat more bby

>mfw thinking of you hurting

do you mean like the meme or do you mean if i eat a bit more i might see better results? not really trying to go chloe moretz mode but im willing to up my calories a bit if it'll help me see a change in my body composition

You literally need to eat.

You need more calories if you want to build more muscle. Best bet is to increase calories with more protein. Just count calories and eat at a surplus to your TDEE. Anything you don't understand in what I just wrote, google.

I'm eating my TDEE right now (I think, according to calculators) which from my understanding if I'm trying to recomp only, is what I should be doing, I thought. But I'll try upping by a small margin (like 250) and see what happens in a few weeks.

It's difficult to either lose fat or build muscle on a recomp. You're almost always better off bulking and cutting.

all memes aside, eat more. you don't have to go full-on dirty bulk but you'll build little to no muscle if you don't give your body the fuel it needs

You'll see better results with a slight caloric surplus.

You also need to give it some time, you won't notice changes immediately.
You're supposed to notice changes on your body after 4+ weeks, so don't be disappointed if you don't immediately.

Just don't go crazy with your calories aka dirty bulking.

Best body itt tbqh.

6'0, 186lbs. Trying to trim the fat so I can finally see my abs. I'd hit them more, but I hate doing ab isolation exercises.

thanks brahs.

PPLx2
Heavy compounds, body building accessories.

>PPLx2
Do you have heavy and light days for each? How do you deal with that much volume? Or are you juicing?

6' 180lbs

3 months ss 3 months reg parks.
I surf a lot and work as a laborer

where is chest
where is lats

How much do you weigh?
You'd look great on juice.

I deadlift once a wee. I usually just listen to my body. If I feel good I'll work to a heavy single then do some volume on my working sets. If I feel like shit I'll stay low on weight.

I'm fluctuating between 190-195lbs.

Might be the wrong thread to post in, but I have been considering lifting a lot. I am about 5'7-5'8 tall (still growing) and weigh 50kg. Do I have the potential? Do I need to fatten up or do I just go straight to getting gains? What should I eat? Thanks for any help.

C-chad, is that you?

you need a better camera user

My left delt and tricep has completely different muscle insertions than my right. It has a different level of flexibility too. My left lat is also smaller.

My left arm is actually stronger than my right now because I've been trying to work out the imbalance, but I'm just not going to be symmetrical ever I don't think.

Other people might not notice or care but I feel like I'm constantly trying to fix a crooked painting.

your shoulders sit at a slant, do you have scoliosis?

i do and I have similar issues

I'm not sure, but I've been suspecting that my spine must be bent for a while now.

You can't see anything very well from the picture, and I may have accidentally had my left shoulder a bit shrugged up.

You see how my pelvic bone is well defined only on one side? That's very noticeable in real life at all time just like that too. My core is actually going in a slant towards that.

Bro I had it most of my life too, at least for me, it did get better as my chest got more defined. Keep it up user

yeah, i know.

>6'2 140 to 180lb
Started from the bottom now we sorta here.

Mirin.
What is that?
Mirin hard. Lifts/height/weight?
>not matching undies
Also T H U N D E R B A Y
Nice insertions.

Started at 292 September of last year.
Now at 206 as of today.

Not sure about body fat but I'm working out 3 days a week, running 3 days a week.

I lost my previous progress pictures so no comparison.

lol thanks

Kek

currently cutting
whats my bf%?

Height? I went from 230 to 203, but have a shit ton more body fat.

5'9 153.8

Been losing weight for 7 months, lifting for about 3.5. Just about considering myself "done" and prepping to bulk in a couple more lbs.

12-14% anonbro.

6'3"

5'9" 165lb
Diet improved. Coming out of a stall.

>Coming out of a stall.

How long were you trapped in there? The smell must have been unbearable.

Very nice my man

This was my before for reference.

Kek

Thank you.

ib4 legs too small i know ok I'm working on it

6' 178lbs idk bf% lifting 3 years

you know whats funny?
i could kill all of you faggots.
i could kill you and then fuck your girl.
i could fuck your girl and then kill you.
and no one will do shit because i am a master of disaster.
i will kill the dead.
revive the living.
deflower a slut
and molest a priest.
Fucking faggots

GYNO

Fuck man i got it too fuck my life

what happened to your knee

Your bellybutton is coming out of its stall as well.

Why does everyone pick on my belly button :(

>the fucking sticky

idk man thats the way my lord and savior jesus christ blessed be his name made me

Have you always had it? Is it muscle? Soft tissue?

Stats?

6' 170 lbs just hit 4 plate dead

might wanna change up your creepy hair and beard so you stop looking like a pedophile

That sad feel when I do 5plate for reps at 200pds and you look a lot better than me

Low body fat is everything. 405 is my one rep max. Squat 300 for reps below parallel, bench 210, ohp 1plaet

Just wanna finish this cut in another month (pic is two weeks old) and start building up delts, biceps and forearms. Gonna run an upper/lower split then.

From SKELETRON
check aus mein doppel

Stats?

Hey man hope you're doing alright.

bulk or cut?

photos are just difference in lighting and flexing/relaxation.

Also I feel like my triceps and chest are lagging

l-l-lewd

SS+Gomad

Current and previous routines/stats?

have you tried lifting?

you literally have zero leg muscles

bulk my man

b-but i wanna be shredded

Found it. Check this slow ass progress, chumps.

hungry skelton reporting in

6' 150lbs, started at 127 7m ago

Steve? it's bucky

i thought south asian genetics were terrible Veeky Forums
6'1 87/88kg 17

u look like tobey mcguire

could I be a male stripper?

6'3'', 185 lbs or so

I think I have a nice face- had 420 tinder matches before deleting that shit.

Bruh you look like the kind of guy who everybody pretends to like because they kinda need you around to do all that crazy too emotionally charged tasks that you breeze through, like genocide and shit like that. Bruh, chill bruh, we cool, we all friends here, chill. N-no please don't achtung, calm down, oh god.

Nice gyno, fucking kids you shouldnt be messing with roids

gyno where bruh

mostly in your luscious bosom

stay mad bro

why would i be mad? you have the nicest tits i've ever seen

just want to motorboat them

How do you deal with diet, labouring makes me so fucking hungry

stay jel, keep mirin aesthetics m8

your nipple are so erect in this picture god damn gurl keep posting

Your tum-tum looks like a small frown

Fuck off, he did progress

I didn't say he didn't, that was just my first thought. Gotta find humour if you wanna stay positive.

my nipple is erect for u bby

My bad thought you was taking the piss and all

ar eyou sure you never separated your shoulder, i can see the pop on the left desu

progress is progress, slow or fast it doesnt matter.