Fat Hate/Fat Stories

Here's the new one since the old one is almost full. Post your shit to rage.

And for the recovering fatties lurking, you're gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k
youtube.com/watch?v=6B3d7220GXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP bump

You guys were right I'm down 100lbs and all it took was diet change and exercise.

what the actual fuck, reporting your post for obscenity

Feeling triggered? She is covered up.

Her boobs and stomachs make him look like he's got a fat face.

Before anyone asks, this is a man.

This is a really horrible fph thread. Without context it would be indistinguishable from a fat fetish thread.... go post on /trash/ or just kys famalam.

>pic related
whatever happened to 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' ?

No it isn't. It might have a penis, and it might not have given up on identifying as male, but that's not what my father told me a man looks like.

>"We were whaling when I caught a picture of this. I'm worried this thing might be unidentifiable, I've sent the lab a few photos to see if we can maybe fix the levels and find out what this thing is but I got nothing at this point, dear god its huge also we might have to get a bigger harpoon....god help us."

Of freakin' course.

Did she get fat implants or something? How the fuck are her face and arms not fat?

Honestly this is a funny joke. Also imagine fucking those big titties.

is this real?

Oh god. Imagine actually being that thing. Imagine what kind of fucked up shit caused that level of self-loathing. Imagine what it feels when it rolls out of bed in the mid-afternoon and peers into its dingy mirror, taking that first look at its floppy, pasty jowls under the harsh fluorescent light of its shitty studio apartment. Just imagine.

This is why I lift. So that I look godly next to things like this.

kek

The most unbelievable part of that is that a fatty was mountain climbing and made it over 200 feet in the first place

Hello fit
I read the sticky and went from 25 BMI to 19.6 and I'm absolutely MISERABLE.

I have no friends, suitors, movements that pander to me, safe spaces or compliments. My hair is falling out and I have diagnosed depression, anxiety, OCD, AVPD and Aspergers. I thought this was the life changing step to get active, social and smart. Turns out I was the only one who cared about my appearance and knowledge. I have lost the will to leave my home other than for work and buy fancy clothing just to try on and put it in the closet waiting for the day somebody wants to be around me and do any activity for fun or productivity. I can despise fat people all I want but at least they have their social orbits. I can't even get a fly to orbit me.

So I'll just get shit on for being too skinny, not anorexic, not fat, not thicc, not model, not genius, not struggling, not a cool lone rider and not a jew(tm)

I will always be nothing and never have anything but my limbs that I am at least happy to have intact

Self loathing prevents me from gaining weight or becoming obese.

Kill me.

some genetic issue where 90% of her excess adipose tissue ends op on her butt and thighs.

Maybe it was elephantiasis?

>waiting for the day somebody wants to be around me and do any activity for fun or productivity
this is your first mistake
>so I'll just get shit on for being too skinny, not anorexic, not fat, not thicc, not model, not genius, not struggling, not a cool lone rider and not a jew(tm)
how would you know? you don't go outside, you aren't looking for friends, you expect everything to get handed to you on a silver platter just because you stopped eating like a fat fuck?
Again, you're expecting people to like you because you're NOT doing something (eating), don't you see the problem here?

damn dude you sound mad as hell

have you considered implants

Your problem was never fat. Your problem sounds like shit health.

Only fat white women and emaciated black girls cosplay harley. It's so weird.

So, has anyone fucked him yet?

>Also imagine fucking those big titties.
thanks for the mental image

You're probably too thin for bullshit sjw "love", but still not Veeky Forums enough to be hot enough that you can be a complete social retard and still get to go out. Eat well, don't starve yourself, and keep lifting. We're all gonna make it, brah.

would eat the pepe and end of islam

Knew I had this somewhere. Classic.

poor julius, I wonder if he still has flashbacks to that fateful day?

If they're going to say fat is genetic, isn't that basically an argument for eugenics?

Do you think the cheese in the underboob melted?

RIP in peace, Julius

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k

>"let's carve this ham"

Jesus christ.

Judging by the fact that an obese person falling 200 feet would more than likely instantly die on impact, I guarantee it was more than likely 30-40 feet. If it happened at all and isn't completely made up.

fatties break bones n shit by falling over just from a standing position, im pretty sure even 30-40 feet would kill them

After a certain point fat people don't have genders anymore, they are forever considered as an "it"

200 feet?? Did she land on her stomach?

That filename tho

You should talk to a professional user

Julius made it.

time to watch football, drink beer, and beat my wife. will continue later

> aspergers
> social life
You know Damn well that's not happening unless you find a level headed degenerate... And you have better luck getting rich

>Gnarly Chins

pls no

oh my fucking god, i dont know which is worse between the picture of it or the description

I wish they didn't block out the name so I could see how heavy they are and calculate just how hard they'd hit the ground and how they're full of shit

What bothers me the most is that this user was able to find a picture on google that matched his creation. For peace of mind I assume he just found a picture and made up a story later.

Holy shit how did he find Veeky Forums
I bet Julius makes these threads every day
JULIUS IS THAT YOU?

I could barely fucking walk at 350lbs. I doubt this fucker really "walks all the time" at 400.

This is everything I hate in one "dish". Jesus fucking christ why.

>currently at 265, down from 300
>flying home in a few weeks
>only seat I could find was a middle
youtube.com/watch?v=6B3d7220GXw
Even if I never reach true Veeky Forums status, it'd be great to know for certain that I'm not a nuisance to my fellow passangers

Harley burger quinn-g. lol

As the old poet once said, 'There ain't no wings on a pachyderm, you're too fat to fly".

clapping intensifies

Edited out the shitty tumblr captions

ILL BLOW YOU TO SMITHEREENS

>that Star Wars Reference
Based doctor

I like how they answered the question while immediately forgetting that they'd just been told one sentence earlier that someone had actually managed to lose weight

>"I thought this was the life changing step to get active, social and smart."
Veeky Forums is the step to get active.
Social and Smart have their own steps. Gotta build those up separately. Sounds like you could use some help, though. You say you're diagnosed with all those mental afflictions, did the docs not offer treatment?

>"So I'll just get shit on for being too skinny, not anorexic, not fat, not thicc, not model, not genius, not struggling, not a cool lone rider and not a jew(tm)"

The real world isn't tumblr. SJW crybabies aren't prowling for privelege except in 'safe space' havens.

>214lbs
>Average man

I may be a manlet, but I'd consider myself above average weightwise (manletgains) and I'm still nowhere near that weight.

Lel get rekt

kek

>You attract moons and planets
kek'ed heartly

>healthists

This is literally the same level of stupidity as that medieval shit about the uterus shriveling up should a woman get an education.

I'm not sure why I laughed at this, but I needed it.

t-this cant be r-real right? people cant be that retarded...

the hypocrisy literally hurts