Anyone here do what this guy does?

Anyone here do what this guy does?

His breathing method and cold showers and whatnot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks exactly like areas around Princeton NJ in the winter, who is this and where are they based?

Wim Hof. Lives in the Netherlands.

but he has a genetic condition that allows him to withstand extreme cold temps...

a genetic condition... are you the guy that did bodyweight squats in sandals for the first time and broke his back ?

>this looks exactly like new jersey
>just an average winter landscape
>could literally be anywhere

Autism

Apparently its a breathing technique in which you hyper ventilate then try and force the last breathe out while holding it in. This creates a very warm feeling in your upper body.
I tried it after this video came out on Vice, its strange to feel but I can see how (after a few years of doing it) it can trick your body into feeling warmer than it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

>his breathing method

HAMON

OVERDRIIIIVE

Poland*

Nords get 20% cold damage immunity and battle cry from the start.

oooh, that was close

It's not really a genetic condition. People thing that the body is 37 degrees C but they forget that that's an average, some people are naturally hotter, others naturally colder. This plays an important role in homeostasis and one's reactions to shifts in temperature.

Unless he actually does also have some genetic thing that I don't know about. Don't know a whole lot about him.

Is that a stealth archer?

Not yet, but its on my slowly diminishing list of things to do. I've been wanting to do some training under him for the last 5 or so years but its just too expensive. I've got the money, I just can't justify using it for that

His interview in London real was interesting. Would recommend to watch.

Are you retarded? He has actually showed his technique and always emphasizes that everyone can do it and that he's not special. Watch the VICE documentary.

He's also able to "control" his immune system to much quicker remove colds and such. Really interesting.

how much is it

Is that the sun?!
Where are you

My favorite type of character:) literally play the game on easy mode lmao.

>a genetic condition

I'm Black and was raised in Finland. There's no genetic condition like that, it's called training. Everyone gets hypothermia and frostbite at the same temperatures. We get training in the army to withstand the cold for longer.

I cant for snow like that again here. Long walks is comfy as hell.

Don't black people in northern countries without much sun oftentimes develop skin-related problems? Like severe vitamin D deficiency an other issues. That's a genetic problem

>black
>finland

sorry to hear that

> We get training
Oh please. Thats called life in Finland
>Everyone gets frostbite in same temperature
No they dont
Where do u even serve?

He also influenced his immune system with his breathing 'technique'. They did some testing with him

He is a damn lying. I served in rovaniemi and didn't get special training. Why even ? It's just a normal winter. I had less problems in the army with the coldness. In fact I was sweating because we had to run so much.

no, netherlands. he takes ppl up to a polish mountain tho if thats what you're thinking of

>breathing in more air
>oxygenating more blood cells
>gee i wonder why i feel warmer in the cold now
same reason everest climbers wear oxygen masks when they get too high in altitude, oxygenating cells in extreme conditions is a good thing go figure

I don't know this guy, but you can warm your body up if you concentrate. This will strain the mind more than the body, though.

>In fact I was sweating because we had to run so much.
>sweating
>finnish winter
this kills the fin

thats pretty much me after some hoagie haven, cept on a toilet.