Motivation overdrive:

Motivation overdrive:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPaJAtVFA8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPaJAtVFA8s
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/52m3qn/bodybuilder_with_cerebral_palsy_whats_your_excuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its only 10am and that's the most uplifting thing I'll see this week.

That Tina lady is a very good person. And she is good for exactly the opposite of 'awww what a nice lady helping that poor man out'. It seems like she is helping because she means it. Hard to explain what I mean but I'm sure you understand.

>yfw you will never become a researcher/doctor that found ways to help people like this live better lives
What is the point of gains if we can't share them with humanity?

I feel like such a mopey faggot.

>Motivation overdrive:
>youtube.com/watch?v=aPaJAtVFA8s

Fuck man. Making me tear up

When I see shit like this it just makes me think, what kind of right do I have to be lazy? I'm letting people like this guy down when I don't make use of my potential

>niggah looks like hes about to fight hunger

>physique of a starving ethiopian
>given a bodybuilding award out of pity

So brave. Upvoted. ;_;

Let's see any other bodybuilders with cerebral palsy

copy that

Jesus got a tear in my eye.

he earned that shit, there is no pitty n this sport

>Implying there are other people in whatever class he would be competing in.

I don't think you understand how bodybuilding works mate. He put in the work and got on stage, it's not his fault nor is it 'pity' that no one else did.

Imagine living your entire life that like, after being told that you'll die at 10.

You don't have to agree with the bodybuilder title, but look at this fucking guy. He's doing more than most people would, or will ever do in their life. There are otherwise fully functional adults that CHOOSE to be lazy, fat fucks, and the only thing this guy wants in life is to lift, and he can't lift like the rest of us because life gave him the shaft. He's not letting his condition bring him down, because his strongest muscle is the one people seem to be lacking: his heart.

I always feel warm inside when I see a nig nog rising to the occasion and achieving results with effort

jesus fuck my eyes got mopey dropey squishy no homo

This.

It's fuckedup man.

There are grown adults, making good money, perfectly healthy who just eat shit and are fat. Whereas this guy can't even control his muscles

Why would someone choose to cut onions near me while I'm watching that video? Pretty inconsiderate.

You should kill yourself.

I feel angry, kind of link he is a danger to my people whether from intermixing or something

Great post tbqh

That guy is inspirational af

I feel like such a bitch now, complaining and whining about my problems when this guy is how he is. It really put me into perspective. I see now I have even more opportunities and whatnot but I just throw them away

Thanks for sharing this video

I know exactly what you mean man

I hate pity party sympathy gushers who only do good things to get likes on Facebook.

Le Reddit had this recently:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/52m3qn/bodybuilder_with_cerebral_palsy_whats_your_excuse/

Making up proud.

>because his strongest muscle is the one people seem to be lacking: his heart

my man droppin some wisdom

upvoted

I'm literally motivated now.

I never asked for these feels.

I train/rehab people with neurological impairments as a physio. This has given me new drive

holy scoliosis

That's good to hear. This guy is pretty amazing.