I recently got clean and decided to get fit...

I recently got clean and decided to get fit. Since im not going out on the weekends anymore I need new hobbies besides shit posting. Any ideas? What do you guys do besides working out?

how do they dig the hole?

Pls respond.

i skate

its really fun and you have to practice alot so it takes alot of time

Homebrewing tomorrow

Billiards.

are they gonna dig that hole or not faggot?

That was a lot of fun when I was younger. It rains all the time where i live though

Reading, hiking, bicycling, just plain old walking

You know any good books?

yea

Making beats is dope and it takes mad time, can be frustrating tho.

Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged)

Dead Wake: the last crossing of the Lusitania.

Nothing like some manly non fiction, and interesting accounts of actual events in history

Getting high

Hemingway is always good, along with Updike and Tolstoy. Depends on what you're looking for, though.

>team sports of any kind, doesn't matter how intense the sport is, being apart of a community is important
>Hiking, camping, fishing
>Read books that satisfy your iterests, could be factual or fictional history, sci-fi, literature etc...
>basically anything that stimulates the brain, you said you got clean, you can strengthen your brain by keeping it stimulated even through basic school tier shit. Remember, an active brain is a healthy brain.
>if you have friends, ask them to join a team, even if you cunts are retarded as fuck and suck at the sport, being apart of something is good

on top of this post, learning in general. you dont have to pay mad $$$ to get an education at Uni or college, but there is so much free education online, people centuries or even decades ago would kill for the opportunity to have access to databases to basically everything in the world. yet so few people utilise it. learning is a good hobby outside of lifting

Play volleyball

Depression

Childhood's End was a great read, if you're into scifi/fantasy.

Anime and manga.
Movies and tv-series.

Well those are my hobbies anyway.
Also, I'm a manga artist, so a lot of my freetime is spent drawing.

I masturbate. A lot.

Black guy pounds the white guy's anus with his cock until it becomes a prolapsed hole.