Images the give you hope

Images the give you hope.

Whoa going for the double necklace and bracelet in the after pic. Why work out to look more masculine, just to feminize yourself again?

the final step to making it is to become homosex

Is that user from ferris bulers day off?

Kek. Picture always makes me laugh for some reason.
>Wispy hair, styled to accentuate wispiness
>Eyes aren't sunken into head at all
>Eyes are red and sickly looking
>Gut is protruding over his waste, even though he has a deathly low body fat
>Personal hygiene notes
>Typical Apple user

"20 years old...I bet your pussy tastes like hope."

RIP Patrice, we didn't deserve you.

Time for a theory A GAINS THEORY

What's this guy's story?

Nothing brings me greater inner happiness than the thought that our country may see truly brighter days.

I used to hate this place and its people. I still hate most of the people, but learning more history and reading up on more political issues has made me deeply invested in the success and future of our country.

Good picture user. Hope hasn't dimmed yet.

Goal body right there

Mirin

wew laddo
i wonder whats the time frame and regime /

Only when you've sculpted the perfect male form can you appreciate it in others.

Adding some "feminine" elements to yourself to break the pure masculinity makes you more attractive. It's hard to balance it out, but when it works, it works.

best post

FAURK!

Ummm no

Ummm yes, but jawlets, manlets and twinks need not apply.

Armlets, when will they learn

> Act, Don't React
Is this from where I think it is?

oh my

>the window for bulking season is slowly closing
>tired of being weak but want to keep getting shredded

Unless you're already maxing out at 1234 you should lose some of the chub fatso, bulking won't help you pack on muscle any faster at lower strength anyway.

Never been fat in my life, lad. I just can't decide if I want to keep pushing for the vascularity I'm getting or focus on regaining my strength since I cut too hard early on and lost alot.

Never understood amerifat nationalism
Its good to love your country and its people but america is literally just a bunch of englishmen that live on another continent.

Literally gypsies

You dont even have your own ethnicity bro
Usa is literally a made up meme country
Also lmao at learning about history.the nation is a couple years old senpai what are you talking about hahahah
M-muh culture is a bunch of degenerates riding around the desert with guns and funny hats. Romanticized the shit out of it to make it seem cool in hindsight

Did i already mention you are being controlled by jews? HAHAHHA

the world's controlled by jews you dumb fucking nigger.

>George Washington was held in such esteem by his countrymen, for his character and rectitude, that they would willingly have made him their King. It was upon this occasion that when King George asked what he would do, that the Ambassador to Court of St. James replied, ” He will return to his farm”. King George replied of his former enemy “Then he shall be the greatest man in the world.”

she's a cutie

kek, that's pretty much the textbook "fake progress pic"

>eat a bag of chips and a few sodas, stick your gut out
>dehydrate for two days, get a pump, flex
>"PAY ME TO TELL YOU MY FITNESS SECRETS"

>you will never lick the salty sweat from between her breasts after a workout

>tfw 185/275/425/525 but still look like I don't lift

fml senpai

muscle dysmorphia af m8
post pics

nah I wish. probably because I'm a 6'5"
lanklet

All you need is a cut and you'd be an aesthetic af cunt m9, get those 10% bf and there you go

>beard
>mjolnir necklace

Fancy yourself a viking, huh? You're gonna need to drop some of that lard lad.

Robbe? Millon otat chisoraa vastaan uusiks?

Thanks bro. Big cut soon I think. I wanna pull 550lbs first

>blabbering on about some bullshit romanticized tale about george

Is this the history you've been reading about?
Holy shit lmao
I bet you think muzzies did 9/11 too

It may be true that the jews control every country but the US is the most jewish of them all
You literally CAN'T not lie about anything

I cant even begin to comprehend the shit you are being fed in the media to NOT be ashamed of your nation.

No honor, no loyaly.
Just the center of degeneracy
Welcome to the U S of A

Lmao

I like this guy and agree with him

Th-thats me. I feel so proud.
Little over three years. I've tried everything but since I'm so busy now I do an upper lower split.

the lower half of his face looks like chloe moretz

you look great man, I hope I can get there one day. how did you start?

It doesn't what you look like if you have a good body, user.

Are you pagan or do you just have an appreciation for your Germanic heritage?

I want to breed her.

Ummm no

how much did you weigh before?
how much you weigh now?
how tall are you?
what time frame did you have to reach your current state?

Outdoorsy chicks love that shit

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Please tell me this is fake

>Images the give you hope.
What I see in the mirror after ~5 months of lifting.

>le dime store inspirational bullshit
you must think you're on reddit. downvoted

Get big, grow out your beard and go full viking mode user.

Huh? All I said is that I've been lifting for 5 months and I like how the gains are beginning to show when I flex. It literally gives me hope. Fuck you if you think I shouldn't like seeing progress.

I know what you said you fucking queer you're fishing for 'upvotes' with your hallmark card crap. post a pic or fuck off

>Being this upset over someone else getting gains in 5 months
Found the skelly dyel. How's bulking on milk treating you?

>hurr you're m-m-mad and j-jelly
nice overcompensation
>I look at myself in the mirror and *tear* it just fills me with so much *weeps* confidence to keep going forward. my 5 months of lifting... *cries*
fuck off. you tried to get pity sympathy upvotes like the faggot you are, it failed, now you're going the other way with it like the insecure fat fuck you are

Heres a more complete picture. I'm 5'9". And I just started. I didn't know anything about training or diet, I just did a random brosplit and ate a ton less. Somehow I still managed to get some newb gaines. learned most of my stuff from trial and error.
I wish I was as strong as she looks.

Wait... 1/2/3/4 plate is for maxes? Not 3x10?

Obviously. Then again I never go for maxes either, I just 5x5 my way up.

I consider myself pagan but I don't think the gods are following me around or anything like that. I keep quiet about it because the pagans I've met IRL are huge retards. I wear the hammer under my clothes because Thor is the god of men, and by wearing his symbol I am devoting myself to being a better man.

This is complete bullcrap. The guy's extending his abdomen on first pic

your arms look huge bro
and i can't really tell but did you have gyno in the early stages? or were you some lucky cunt who just got fat boobs instead of real gyno?

give me strength, zyzz ;_;

pls share routine

pls share diet

Its loose skin, as my chest grew it kind of filled it in. I can still see it but its getting better.
Upper Lower rest repeat. Focused on heavy compound movements squat and OHP are the most important.
Whatever I want, just less when I'm cutting.

lol ok user

>made me deeply invested in the success and future of our country.
>so I'm going to vote for the petulant child who wants to wipe his ass with 50 years of foreign policy

Yeah were a bunch of intermixed faggots and we still fuck you guys up in every way possible.

USA is the greatest country in the world(maybe not greatest of all time cause of the Jews control but everyone is nowadays)

>50 years of losing proxy wars and blowing trillions of dollars on nation building

Good riddance with US foreign policy

this is a shitty haiku.
is it just a direct translation from an actual japanese one?

Fuuuarkk :(

pretty dope man

OP's post said images that give you hope.

Are you retarded? That guy did an excellent bulk

This. Neocons fucked over our country hard.

The US is a shithole
You'd get ripped apart if it werent for the jews
They are the glue that is keeping your country together

excellent bulk? motherfucker went from kidd buu to fat majin buu.

Clearly that guy