Owg

owg comp results eidtion

youtu.be/9JVPDfEnqG0

got a 70kg power snatch with a 70kg clean and jerk :)))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BLBbB-dBY0R/
instagram.com/p/BLACm47A3ch/
reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/55frju/most_recent_update_on_jon_norths_condition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

....................wow nice job kid......

try harder on clean and jerke yes???????

ok thanks

Cute weight, when are you going to start moving non-bitch kgs?

the video title says 6/6 but you went 5/6 ....................

your full clean has to get better lad. I remember I saw some webms of your doing power cleans not too long ago, and they actually looked pretty okay. Gotta get em to that point

EL OH EL
props for doing a comp, though

Good on you for doing a comp lad. You're making progress and that counts alot. Don't listen to the bullies

gotta love this place. good job for showing up op

what's your yt channel again? i want to watch your deadlift vid again but i can't find it

You look tall and goofy
Have there ever been any good tall weightlifters?

whats his bodyweight?

Also have you had any couching? your form is so bad lol

HE LOOKS SO RETARDED WHEN HE LIFTS OH MY GOD THE FLAILING

Salimi is 6'6

his bodyweight was 93 kilos. it's right there in the title you fucking idjit

depends on your definition of tall. klokov is 6'1''

yeah i didnt even fucking read it lmao

>klokov
>is barely above average height
>""""""tall""""""
aaay wew

Over 185 starts to get pretty tall
How tall is blueshoes?

>depends on your definition of tall
nice reading comprehension, retard

is this guy an owg meme? im not a regular here but those lifts were pretty bad

Underage and namefag

Behdad Salimi and Lasha Talakhadze.

Reposting mine from last thread

60/70 @ 73.85
5/6

Had hoped to do cnj 65/70/75 but the first 65 went up way too fast and crashed down and caused me to rebend and press it out.

Coach recorded them all, hell probably put them up on the gyms Facebook tomorrow.

I'll try and get them on here for you to laugh at.

Vids aren't up yet

why doesn't he get a new hobby. Its clear OW isn't for him

blueshoes deserves respect
everybody making fun of him but he keeps doing his thang and improving
and posting videos of his retarded lifts lowell

Stop falling for bait.
Post vids of you lifting more at same or less bodyweight.

I don't even browse owg and I respect this motherfucker

It's like those sports stories where no one believed in the protagonist and everyone told him to give up and he kept on going.

Makes me feel better when the strong guys at the gym bully me

gj man, i think last time i was here you were just starting out, anyway here's my openers 1 week out from comp

instagram.com/p/BLBbB-dBY0R/
keep up the good work man

How much do you guys pay for your gym memberships?

nothing, i work in a gym, ez life

>looking down during lifts because of autism

user pls.

Also lol I can do all your lifts and I've never specifically trained for oly hahaahh.

Asked one or two threads ago on tips how to not power every fucking lift.
user said mobility but i didnt think that was the problem.
Little background: i injured my knee on a granite curb early in august.
recently got back into knee stressing sports and also lifting again.
the problem i found was that i am afraid more than before to hit my knees with the bar, a thing that happened before because i have lanklet legs and shit form.
so i swing the bar around my knees then pull it back into my thighs again, resulting in early arm pull and after that the bar gets banged out by my hips.
so i need to catch it with more forward lean in my upper body and can't get down into a full squat overhead.
just for comparision. 80 before injury 70 after.

hahaha that start position

hahaha you're a faggot

Next time don't do any autistic noises
And why the fuck are you jumping every lift

i'll just talk about the second lift because that's what you're doing now

your first and second pull are disconnected, you're pausing above the knee and then starting your second pull, but you're not even pulling it you're trying to hit the bar with your femurs and thats what's knocking it forward (on the second one) you're also overpulling/ using your arms, overpulling is what is making your power since if you stop using your arms to go under the bar, the bar will stop moving and you won't be able to get under it so you can see why you're powering

what you need to do is maybe some hang snatches or tall snatches because even in the first video you are using your arms

in the first video you're also overdriving your hips a bit too much it depends on how you learned to lift but that could be why the bar swings so far out; it could also be because your elbows aren't properly rounded over the bar

125/150 PRs ladsssss

instagram.com/p/BLACm47A3ch/

Damn I thought you were a manlet from your previous vids

Is the guy at 1:03 your coach?

Who is that giant behind him in the picture?

You'll have no chance going under properly until you can pull it properly

Gj but that last lift shouldn't have been given desu

It wasnt :^)

I actually went 4 for 6

I have a question, I recently started oly lifting twice a week. I still do strength/aesthetic training once a week. I did SL before this and I've noticed that I'm losing chest and shoulder strength. What should my routine be for the strength/aesthetic day?

I currently do
3x5 squat
3x5 OHP
1x5 DL
3x5 Bench
3xF weighted dips
3xF curls

Is it better to just increase the reps to 8+ or do two chest and two shoulder exercises? Squats always take the longest so I would drop those as I already do squats twice a week. I'll keep deadlifting ofcourse.

I just want to get good at oly lifting and not completely lack chest and shoulder and look like shite.

bump

reddit.com/r/weightlifting/comments/55frju/most_recent_update_on_jon_norths_condition/

huh

>could be genetic
i knew they'd say this

how is ucl btw? we miss you in cam

havent started yet, london is alrite tho, gyms all seem to be v cramped
like 80% of the students here are chinese

Blue shoes isn't disabled right?
Not sure I really respect this kind of thing otherwise.
Showing up with a 70kg cj is like showing up to a swim meet and not being able to swim with your head underwater. It's a lack of preparation that shows dissrespect for the other competitors.

Look I'm not trying to be mean but stop making these 'owg' threads when you are terrible at the sport.

>You ride the bar down from already catching it in a power position FOR NO REASON.
>You are unstable as fuck.
>You don't punch nearly hard enough on the jerk.
>You have to have someone narrating what you should do during a competition.
>You swing the bar.
>You don't pull hips through.

You should strip the bar and work on technique because this is all awful. Even some young record holders that would train at my gym still practiced with the bar to get their split jerk just right. It's nothing to be ashamed of but this is just sad.

Look I get it. You think you are making progress and want to show the world but this is embarrassing for a 200lb man. I get that you probably just started within the last few months. I don't even pay attention enough to these threads to really know anything about you. But stop. Stop making these fucking threads when you come in last in a competition. That's not something to be proud of.

I remember my first oly competition years ago when I just started it and it was at a small crossfit gym though almost fifty people showed up to compete. I remember my lifts for the snatch and c+j were 70kg and 100kg respectively in the 85kg weight class after only a few months of lifting. I felt awful. People classes lower than me who were new also could outlift me. So, I get it. You're weak and you're probably new to it. Just please stop.

You're like that midget that makes /plg/ threads to show off his 2.5 plate deadlift. Just allow yourself to have the satisfaction of getting better and stop posting it in hopes some people will be nice about it and make you feel better. Fuck.

pree sure he has legit aspergers

you look like a gay tub of lard

Is somebody mad that blueshoes is more secure than him? LOL!

Somebody has to start the threads, friend.

Yeah, only people who have trained for years and can C+j 2*bw should allowed to show up to amateur meets.

pree sure you're a legit kike who cancelled his plan to go to a comp im going to cause hes scared of me :)

Blue shoes is a retard but you should compete straight away, regardless of your numbers. Literally every good coach or system would encourage this and you're objectively wrong if you disagree.

You don't sound cut out for this sport

I could kick your ass.

Yeah, all of yous.

Nice continuum fallacy.

Anyway, the rough concept of novice, intermediate, and advanced lifters is pretty hand for deciding who should compete
If you can't front squat your own BW, don't show up. People who don't have an intermediate level of overall leg and core strength should not compete.
Also, if you fuck up basically every part of the lift, don't lift a PR weight over your fucking head. Blue shoes should be lifting way less and posting more form vids until he can get somewhat okay form before competing.
If you allow some sperg to execute incompetent lifts at max effort repeatedly at a comp, he injures himself, and his family sues, the liability waiver may not protect the comp.

Hey trappy-chan.

That's because weightlifting is small and not entrenched in highschools. Sending novices to compete isn't some necessary component to training. A track and field coach who sent a blueshoes-tier javelin thrower to a comp would get disciplined. Power sports are dangerous.

Likewise,If highschool lifting teams were common, a coach at a good highschool wouldn't send a guy like blueshoes to a comp. This is because blue shoes would have been fucking cut and asked to tryout again next year.

>If you allow some sperg to execute incompetent lifts at max effort repeatedly at a comp, he injures himself, and his family sues, the liability waiver may not protect the comp.
USA is shit at weightlifting anyway so who cares

But if some guy was paying a coach to teach him javelin because he wanted to compete at javelin as a hobby, he can compete whenever he feels like it even if he's garbage, right?

Is bs in highschool or is he paying a lot of money to be that bad, I don't know?

Oi lads, snap city question
>Tried mixing up my squat style, been doing highbar for a while and my quads looked like shit, despite just reaching 3.5 plate
>tighten up foot position, in hindsight I think it was just under shoulder width
>load up 3 plate
>hit atg (hypermobile, sometimes go further than it is safe if I'm not paying close attention in the mirror)
>on the way up I struggle, tired from other shit, couldn't get my ass up, squat morning it
>slight twinge, no cracking noises or sharp pains
>slight dull ache in lower back the day after
>tfw it's not muscular
>decide I'll stop squatting for a week and take it easy and smash some anti inflammorites
>test it incrementally after a week, gets really sore after a day of stretching hammies and foam rolling, do this maybe 2 times over the next 4 weeks. No squats the whole time, it's a barely-there ache that I know sometimes feel if I twist.
>just foam rolled it again about 40 minutes ago
>really, really stiff and sore during stretch, now it's sore as fuck.
wat do?
I'm not getting nerve pain, it's just aching right on the l3-l4 vertebrae.

Maybe go to an actual doctor, and not ask a bunch of idiots on a soon to be nonexistent image board?

I don't really want to get an mri, me mum would just fucking say "I TOLD YOU SO, YOU SHOULD JUST DO JOGS AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING"

Was just hoping if anyone else has experienced an extended spinal ache and if it's something that goes away, if it doesn't I'm gunna get it checked out

You're wrong sorry

The whole point in amatuer sport is that anyone can and should participate. If you wait for x number front squat or clean or whatever other retarded shit you're arguing then it defeats the whole purpose. And competing is a skill in its self.

I think you're mad because you're also weak, but don't have the balls.

Literally anyone who actually competes would appreciate blue shoes for competing and making pr's no matter how small. He gets alot of kudos from actual decent lifters whereas you're just weak and bitter and scared

If it's already been they're for a month and you've had no change, then to me that would warrant at least seeking a professional opinion.

according to this i should be superfat, currently 103

tribute to jon btw, get well soon bud

Le awful technique man

>that gyno

nice nipples

Yeah, I guess

Don't be jerks. It's not her fault she's an autistic lesbian.

FUAARK

blueshoes fuck off you odd fucker.

P.s.

I'm the cunt who promised to laugh at your shitty performance in the last thread:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA xD LOL!!!!

Mad that I power snatched your max deadlift and body weight? LOL!

totally natty lol

There is no point in competing if you're a rookie

You can disagree with me if you're not a shit rookie

Also I came here because I'm curious to know who here is in the Olympics??

He weightlifters not Iranian bomb expert

>Disrespect for the other competitors?
How so? This is worse than being upset that people at the gym are squatting less than 4plate

At the gym they don't have to wait for you to fuck off with your weak ass lifts

Seconding this. Blueshoes is an embarrassment.

You've never competed have you? Lol this isn't how it works little man

I'm finding it so hard to clean the weight without muscling it. I'm coming from powerlifting and I always end up rowing it

Blueshoes is from Canada you dip

>little
You must not know me lil guy
>compete
Not in wl
AMA

that's not a trip, newfriend

I don't see a tripcode you dumb shit weak little retard

Either way you're trying to stand out of the anonymous collective, you enormous fucking faggot.

i can literally front squat your max deadlift

>dude im only attention whoring a little bit, its a name not a trip i only want a little attention

LOL

listen here weak loser how about you go back to plg and play your shitty little sport that you 1. cant make money off of and 2. cant win an olympic medal by doing

We know who you are you roiding cheater

You're weak for your size and youve never competed, can't even snatch bw so you're useless here, even blueshoes is better by default

So off you go little fella

You front squat the 610lbs?

Impressive

So you make money and have medals or are you just like everyone else?

Post your stats then lil babby

Plus I'm boa with no code. You don't know who I am

You still don't compete so your total is 0, anyone who has made a total is a better competitive athlete than you by default. That's the only stat I need to know.

So yeah, off you go little boy

think it may be possible i have snapping hip syndrome, anyone else have this or know of what to do?

Post any single max effort lift that I don't blow out of the water

Otherwise you're just user talking shit