How to achieve American Psycho mode?

Did Bale honestly roid for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebrityfitnesstraining.com/celebrity-workouts/christian-bale-american-psycho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably, but if you lift for 4 years you could achieve that kind of mass.

Then again, he had 3-4 years to do it himself so maybe he did it natty but most likely he took low dose gear.

Oops, the second part was meant for the batman movie, not sure how long it took him for american psycho.

Yeah but honestly its not a lot of mass, his shoulders arent that big and im pretty sure his traps are nothing to write home about. The chest is good and the bf% is low though that's the thing, im pretty sure that's genetics at play however

He's got that tren look in American psycho.

Batman was just large amounts of test e

t. Broscience

Who knows, but its a nice upper body.
No legs tho

No way, the sides of tren is something Bale wouldn't deal with

Probably, not because it was necessary, but because Hollywood is filthy fucking rich and can afford to hire doctors to administer the roids and monitor his health consistently. There's just basically no reason not to.

Sides vary from person to person.

And what do you mean he wouldn't 'deal with' them?

He gets paid millions based purely on how he looks and acts. There's some good incentive to suck it up and deal.

But I dont think you can prevent some sides like hairloss and the chance of you getting infertile

>HCG and finasteride
To name only two.

The severe Tren side effects include insomnia, anxiety, night sweats, rapid heart rate and libido suppression and often erectile dysfunction

I dont think so. Fuck that maybe some test but tren is a different animal

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.
Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I know it's just a movie. But that's like 7 different things on his face. That just seems stupid

t.facelet

facelets btfo

He's really not that big. If he had already been going to the gym he could achieve it with help from nutritionists and trainers.

The guy is extremely aesthetic in the movie but i think its achievable natty within 2 or 2.5 years of solid training.

the guy is a known coke addict so wouldn't surprise me

That's why almost no one touches it, right?

It's not like it's one of the most in-demand AAS compounds, right?

Post your own pic. He's basically at the natty limit, would take far more than 2ish years. He's around Zyzz's size, who cycled for more than two years, for reference.

If you don't know shit, that's fine, but dont fucking delude yourself.

He's like 175 lbs in the movie, so it's obviously possible natty

Unlikely he was young clearly has good genetics and knows how to diet and exercise

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

See first paragraph of

If I pull of that mask, will your complexion be ruined?

he roids in the book to maintain his body so yeah likely

Dude, Bateman for the morning ritual and satanic trips!

What were the side effects of dieting down to Auschwitz mode for The Machinist?

Every actor who has to play a Veeky Forums role goes on roids, a few months ago I listened to a detailed interview to an actor on radio - he was given a "special trainer" and with an extremely carved regimen of supplements, integrators, roids and training he obtained a physic on par with American Psycho in, like, 3 months. Such "special trainers" are ordinary business for actors and the like

>He's around Zyzz's size

Get out.

ONE
THOUSAND
CRUNCHES
every day

and steaks

>Those delts and arms
>natty

PICK ONE DYEL

Does anybody in this thread lift?

> bateman
> trips

Pick both

You need digits.

did he even work legs??

Bale is a mutant,
He got one of those bodies that just change when he wants it too.
Add the fact that he is obsessive workaholic, always committed to his role, and being rich so he can afford the best, specially prepared for him diet and medicinal help and you got legend

Checked

How the fuck did he go from holocaust to batman in a year
Based tren

read the annotation, he gained 100lbs in 6 months

He's the sultan of gainz

>no American phycho

His body transformations started after Reign of Fire with Machinist

American Psycho (2000)

celebrityfitnesstraining.com/celebrity-workouts/christian-bale-american-psycho/

also for American Hustle:
>For American Hustle Bale had his first tango with upping the fat, and he managed it, cementing his status and Hollywood’s very own Mr. Stretch. This is the transformation that took the biggest toll on him though, as he lost 3 inches of height and herniated a disk in his back.

And then in 2014 for Exodus: Gods and Kings he came back to his own self, and hes 40 now

He's a mutant

>. This is the transformation that took the biggest toll on him though, as he lost 3 inches of height and herniated a disk in his back.
what?

skip leg day

is this a meme on here to say it takes longer than it actually does? Maybe if youre working out 1 day a week and your genetics are shit would it take 4 fuckin years. with dedication and no injuries you could achieve this in less than 2

Carrying around all that fat desu

especially on someone who was already straining his spine by losing and gaining 100 pounds in 6 months

Just looking at him you know it would be pretty easy. Obviously he doesn't train legs so 4 to 5 days a week of upper body hypertrophy work and proper nutrition can get you that look within a year or two maybe less. Depending on how you look when you start of course

chances are if youre pro-drugs and you lift you probably take a low dose of roids

Patrick Batemen is my abs hero. Maybe just my hero hero. Also Patrick Batemen is what batman would have become is his parents lived.

Hey nigga i aint going to compare to an aesthetic sickcunt.

All i know is that i'm liftin close to 1/2/3/4 for reps and that I can't imagine that Bale could have gone far beyond that for that physique. Granted though, he is pretty cut.

I'm mainly relying on the fact that he'd be able to have access to the best possible programs, food, and sups. Pretty sure if It was part of my job to be fit and I had the money for it, 2 years of hard training would not be unrealistic in the slightest. Half assing myself for less than that has got me far, went from around 150 lbs to 190 now, mostly muscle.

fuck. if I was him I would fucking be lifting so hard at the same time. fucking dirty bulk of peace.

No, but it would be extremely painful

welp
checked

checked desu

You motherfucker.

>having to roid for average arms and core and chicken legs

Probably not. You'll look bigger if you cut some fucking fat.

This is a man dedicated to his livelihood.

>in 3 months time

If it only took him 3 months to get that body from absolutely nothing, sure, it was probably roids. But he probably didn't start at zero.

I heard crunches are bad for you.

Can I do 1000 legs raises on a dip station instead?

Do both.

Nothing wrong with crunches, so long as you're actually using your abs to get yourself up, and not pulling with your back to get higher numbers. You can fuck up the form of a situp or crunch and be unproductive just like you can fuck up a pushup or a squat.

Thanks man, I really like crunches, I don't want to give them up.

>bateman pasta
>satanic trips

FUCK

Hey probably raided so he could get and maintain that look for the movie, but it's perfectly achieveable natty with a couple years of solid dieting and nutrition. But he's also insane and his next movie he was literally anorexic and then did batman begins after that.

Does anyone know if the routine given in the link is accurate?

If I followed this for 2 or so years, would I have Bateman's body?