Fitness Tip to Femanons

Femanons, I started pole dancing little over a year ago, and I recommend you girls try it if you are looking to lose weight and tone. It works waaaay better than lifting weights or regular aerobic exercises, plus you get the best part which is the flexibility.
Not only is it fun, but I'm very pleased with my body. My diet basically consists of everything I want, except alcohol, soda and I don't eat any carbs after 5PM.
Any pole dancers here?
(pic related it's me)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mDkQITO3OF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Resolution looks crappy on purpose, because I don't want people to see my face, but I got my body like this through diet and pole dancing alone. If you girls want any diet tips, ask away!

Yeah pole dancing is good for slimming just like any cardio. Or any exercise.

Glad you found something fun though

I don't believe you.

Post timestamped proof

thanks ms skeletal

S A N T A B A R B A R A
will assfuck/10

I've always liked sports, I'm also a swimmer, but when it comes down to it, pole dancing really did it for the toning part, because of the core training and leg work. This is the best my body has been, out of all the exercises I've ever done, even pilates, which I personally don't like too much because it's not fun.

Doesn't want to show face

Shows face

Why do women do this

Post timestamped proof

Painted nails or something is sufficient

I meant it on the first photo I posted. You can't see it very well. The second one is only half my face. Can anybody explain to me what is a time stamp? haha

A piece of paper with todays date in a photo depicting proof that you are a female

oh ok
just a sec

ops a fat sloot. dyel

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

fucking retard thinks pole dancing is better than weights. Dumb sloot.
1) you cant get big as a natty
2) when you gain muscle and lose fat at the same time you look 100x more aesthetic and youre cutting yourself short. Fit women dont take bullshit advice from dumb ass women

N E W M A R K E T

You would tap that in a heart beat maine

cool name DUDE CAN WE BE FRIENDS, I FUCKING HAD NO CLUE WHO IS WHO ON THIS BORED, BUT YOU MY FRIEND (persian accent) YOU I KNOW YOU HAVE A NAME. IT MUST MEAN YOU ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT AND SELFISH. SECURE PERSON, DEPENDABLE, TEAM PLAYER.

Id tap you in a heart beat

Come to ontario girl

she looks like shit

Someone needs to fix your shit near floor, where it xonnects with wall

Those are nice panties, fit so well with those delicious thighs

>diet and pole dancing alone

that's pretty impressive, seems more like gymnastics than I was expecting

I think bouldering gyms have the best looking / most aesthetic people, but I might be biased

eat a dick

100% of the people saying theyd hit this look like they started lifting 40 mins ago

Is that timestamp coming

Photoshop takes time.

How do you keep rotating around the pole? Surely you'd slide down as you go?

pls be in brisbane

flexibility is important
proprioception is important
if all you do is lift, you haven't specialized. your body isn't going to be as good as anyone who has (incl OP)

do your pole dancing skills help you with sex? flexibility and stamina?

no it doesn't

finding a pen takes time and trying to snap a photo I don't look horrific and don't have to put make up on for

We don't care if you look pretty for your picture or not, next time. The timestamp is just for proof alone.

yeah, definitely. Specially when it comes down to stamina.

you are rather lovely and I can see you've put in the work.

unfortunately, femanons make up perhaps less than 8% of people on Veeky Forums(this is not an exaggerated figure). you would be better off telling girls on bodybuilding.com or something

Yeah. Are you a femanon? You should definitely try it. I tend not to like lifting weights because it's too mechanical and repetitive, but with pole dancing I get the same results as if I were doing pilates and aerobic exercises at the same time and the fact that it's dancing makes it less boring than the weight lifting.

She actually did it

The absolute madman

this is true...we're just going to fap to you

I usually don't visit this board, but I don't mind. There's still the 8% that might be interested and see it. I think it's a good tip, specially considering the stigma about pole dancing, most women don't even consider it as an option because of strippers.

you look like shit fat ass

>TFW cute poledancing girls like OP are AMONG US AND READING OUR POSTS
>Tfw these same girls probably have read my embarrassing posts before and giggled

I don't feel comfortable anymore

Please just be my gf

I'm a kissless virgin. I live in canada

i've actually been meaning to try out pole fitness with my current lifting routine, thanks

Don't worry, I'm just as sick as anybody else. I say a lot of fucked up shit on here, I just never post any body or face pics like I did just now.

Don't worry we are as autistic as you are.

i-is there still hope

I'm 21 years old and still a virgin

My great aunt only lost her virginity at 60 and she was pretty hot, but never met anybody worth it until that age. I think there's hope.

That doesn't make me feel better

I just want a gf already

i call bullshit
t. 24 khhv

Veeky Forums women are dumb cunts who lift for a while get sick of it and go back to eating garbage and chilling on the couch or are talked into getting SWOLE and taking gear by lez cunts and gear shills.

Fitness isn't about lifting weights. It's about making yourself into a better you.

Nah, it's actually fucking true. She fell in love with her cousin and the family didn't think it was ok, so they shipped him abroad and it took her that long to fall in love with someone else. We're talking about a woman here who was born in 1912. It's not bullshit.

What advice do you have for me

It's precisely because it's not about lifting weights that I don't. I found something fun that I like doing and I do because I love, the body is just a plus. I always liked sports, so your opinion makes no sense to me.

Actually?

Actually what senpai

Please just be my gf

Poledance for me please, I'm so lonely and kissless. I don't have any friends

All my friends are gym regulars and gym employees. Please

i just want a girl that i could stretch, cuddle and workout with or a girl that i could jog with

Sadly I'm a medfag, so I share the same feels. When I'm not studying, I'm pole dancing. I have absolutely no time for dating. Even if I wanted to date, it's virtually impossible. The only thing keeping my shit together is exercising, otherwise I'd be fucking losing it right now.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Tfw no doctor, poledancing gf

I-i-i-i could keep you from "fucking losing it"...

You fucking Retards.

Why do you guys bump such obvious bait?
A thread died because of you fucking idiots.

You realize this is just some dude using pics he lifted from some chicks instagram, right?

Jesus Christ, I already gave you a timestamp. Do you also need my graduation picture from med school? Fuck. If I wanted to bait anybody I would have chosen a person with a better body than mine.

Was asking if OP was the one replying and if she was actually in Newmarket?

>Why do you guys bump such obvious bait?
>A thread died because of you fucking idiots.

it would have just been some dumb fucking feels or /pol/ thread anyway

No I'm a man, I just figured the reply was relevant sorry

No. I live in Brazil. I'm a brazzo. But my mom lives in Canada.

>what is photoshop

Not to mention that the girl in the timestamp doesn't look anything like the girl in the other photos.

>no doctor, poledancing, Brazilian gf

I'm leaving this thread now

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

If you guys wanna believe that, go ahead. I was born in Sao Paulo. I graduated Unisul Medical school a couple of years ago. I'm 27 and I like pole dancing. Why is that so hard to believe? That's why women hardly ever post anything about themselves here.

e eu falo portugues caralho, entao vai tomar no meio do seu cu seu virgem.

>if you dont believe me here is a bunch of irrelevant information that wont help you believe me

Sure thing bb

They'll believe a guy who's obviously on gear in a CBT thread is natty before they'll believe an attractive woman does something like pole dancing and posts here.

The women have to all be obese, dumpy college students and housfraus, female bodybuilders or some form of gay.
Mainly because the ladies fear competition and the very idea that women don't do the precious strength training or go to the gym confuses and infuriates them.

It's fucking creepy how some people see them as enemies or unreal.

And here's my med grad pic of me to go with your bullshit comment, virjão.

How does this prove anything?

>tfw no poledancing brazilian doctor gf

This is one big joke to invoke feels in me, isn't it?

F A K E
A
K
E

we've been duped

You know the rule. TITS or GTFO.

Looking good, but the question this board really wants to hear answered is:
how do you safeguard your feminine benis while poledancing to become a better trap?

bro it's literally super easy to hold hands with a girl(assuming no girls held hands with you in highschool like the rest of us).

1. open tinder
2. get date to restaurant or something
3. say "it's chilly" then hold her hand innocently
4. go on date
5. don't be autistic
6. get kiss
7. if it turns into a makeout, then get laid.

This is what normies believe

fuaaark trips of luck

i meant in parenthesis that literally every I know has at least held hands with a girl in highschool and I'm sure the majority of people even on Veeky Forums have held hands with a girl in highschool

>I'm sure the majority of people even on Veeky Forums have held hands with a girl in highschool

Lemme try something different then since timestamped photo, grad pic, and nothing proves anything to you, might as well go full on medfag on you: I was treating a 55 year old men for pericarditis that produced and exudate. The fluid accumulated within the pericardial sac and was impeding the motion of her heart. I decided to remove the fluid from de pericardial cavity by inserting a wide bore needle in to the left of the xiphoid process at a 45 degree angle to remove the fluid, because
the needle enters the infraesternal angle and passes superoposteriorly, thus the passage through the bare area of the pericardium avoids the pleura and lung because of the cardiac notch in the left lung and a similar formation in the left pleural sac.
And here is a picture of my location from google. I hope that suffices and go suck a dick.

** his heart

Can u just be my doctor gf please

Lmao

What a fagit

You aren't fooling anyone.
I think its safe to say that you're running out of excuses quick. Proving youre knowledgeable about medicine doesnt prove you are the grikl in the pic.

How about you take another photo WITH the timestamp and WITHOUT the obvious lighting differences that give away that its shopped.

>might as well go full on medfag on you:
This is a man talking

Your hot for a 27 y/o, wanna be my e-gf?

I'm 28 btw.

Lol, thats what i was thinking too.

Shits fake

vocaroo.com/i/s1mDkQITO3OF

Not evengonna listen to that shit.

You have a camera, use it.

i beleaf you

>Sao Paulo
>medfag

t-trappy chan, is that you??

>who use reddit and go to medical school
>reddit
>r
>e
>d
>d
>i
>t

DROPPED

I already gave you time stamps, photos, audios and even information of one the procedures I had done in one of my patients. Considering the thread already lost it's main purpose, which is talking about fitness to FEMANONS, I refuse to obey to orders as "use your camera". Some fags don't believe I'm a girl, posted a fucking audio to prove it. To grant your every fucking spoiled wish would just be atypical of my personality, considering you have pissed me off. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of granting your every wish.

w e w

how triggered can you get?

also, I have to say, you have one of the most unattractive voices I have ever heard.

I spent a lot of time going to /r/medicalschool/ when I was dealing with burnout syndrome to get some help from people who were going through the same shit as I was.

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE BE MY DOCTOR POLE DANCING GF

PLEASE

I BEG OF YOU

IM SO ALONE

IM A FRIENDLESS, KISSLESS VIRGIN

PLEASE

Some women likes to watch pathetic men get butt mad, like myself. lady you look good, bait or not I don't care. Don't take thugs seriously here