ITT: kryptonite

ITT: kryptonite

beer and xanax

silly OP, thats Orange Juice

Fuck you OP

Ben & jerry's icecream or chocolate bars. Feels beta but I love it. i dont eat it often anyway.

The Donald

Tengo me gusta comer mierde y platanos.

WHAT am I looking at?

Dried Thor's gift.

what

Dried amanita muscaria, ffs.

Is OJ that bad for you though? The sugars are natural etc.. I ask because I love OJ and have always wondered

I guess it's not as bad as some of the shit you guys have posted but I'll easily chew a whole box if no one stops me.

This is a HD picture.

>Special Dark

Moneywise: Weed
Shitty calorie wise: Bread

desu

>Bagel & scallion cream cheese w/ sliced lox
The jews got me good

The ladies at my church make this Mexican rice that makes me lose all control. Last time I had it I ate 1000 calories over my goal for the day.

Whiskey, Ice tea and Coffee Crisp bars

big feels here

pumpkin flavored shit, and coffee. I'm a 27 year old grown man and I love pumpkin spice fraps from starbucks kill me now.

When it comes to pizza, I want to eat until I am on the verge of throwing up..it's real bad, only food that I just can't eat enough of.

oh my sweet fuck

i can go through an entire pack in one sitting

fucking hell they are too good

I don't really see how this is that bad. Maybe I'm uninformed but how do mushrooms hurt gains? If anything I could see myself having realisations that would help improve my routine and get stronger. Lifting during afterglow probably feels amazing.

YOU DISGUST ME !

Dude have you ever tried their Fucking cheesy bread and chicken?
I just can't stop

its good but expensive as fuck for what you get

>cinna stix and icing
>always get a order when i get pizza from there

save me from the nothing i've become

Fuck I should've checked the thread before posting. You and me both breh

Marmite is fantastic for gains you idiot. Easy way to pick up extra protein at breakfast while getting to eat a bunch of shitty starches and carbs from bread

Every goddamn time I go out for breakfast, I tell myself I won't; end up with a stack+blueberries/bananas anyway

out of my way noobs

I always use the 5.99 deal so it's not too bad.
Compared to ordering from pizza hut the food is quite worth that price.

Is that DD? I swear I haven't bought from those fuckers in over a year and its for the better

Laughable

beer is shit drink

>inb4 some faggot posts monster

>I don't know what root beer is the post

auughhh shit

i haven't lived a day in the past 10 years where i haven't ate nutella

CANT WAKE UP

>double stuff
>mint creme

are golden oreos gud?

>reese spread on rye

I've never tasted nutella in my entire life
I stopped eating peanut butter 10 years ago
Made it

>hate seafood
>nowhere else gives these biscuits

whats wrong with PB?

Lots of fat and it's easy to eat over one serving of it. It's great for a bulk but for a cut, not so much.

spinach and feta cheese with 3 cups of marinara. fuck, i think i might have to order some right now

>easy to eat over one serving of it.
>blaming the food

Regular Mac n Cheese with parmesan chicken

whey&whey pancakes i make. They taste just like the real thing. 105kcal a pop, 9g protein per pancake

muh negro

Afrikaans or no?

>
>pancakes drowned in real maple syrup and not that other jemima syrup shit

JUST

I'm sure someone out there is allergic to it.

every once in a while i will get a bag of frozen potato wedges and some janes chicken strips (the good kind)

People that think juice is healthy frustrate me. (I know you aren't one OP since you said it's your kryptonite).

It's just a less delicious soda, especially the juice that most people drink.

Just drink diet coke, seriously.

Olives

My mom.
She keep bringing me high calories food and cake and say "you never eat what I make for you" and some other shit to make me feel bad
I have to eat everything every time or I'll feed bad and she know it, so she keep bringing these shit every week
Cutting is really hard because of that

please be a troll

>mom comes up to visit
>do u need anything user
>no just maybe some coffee
>brings coffee, lasagna, chocolates, rice krispies, chips
>mfw no face

Not a troll.
I just leave close enough to where my mom live so she come see me 2-3 per week
If you tell you mom to fuck off after all these years she had to support you then you're a shitty son or your mom was a really shitty mom

Don't mind me

Ale house zinger mountain melt

If you squeeze your own oranges it's not too bad. Concentrated juice is generally pretty terrible for you though. (In the same way soda is)

If you do buy concentrate, dilute it by 1/2.

Fuark I discovered this at WinCo a month ago it's so fucking good I can never have Top Ramen again

Good for your health or not: it will still make you fat, so watch out.

Thank god this shit is expensive (for a chocolate at least) otherwise I would eat myself to death with this.

Add egg, bean sprout sriraxha and lime juice, jalapeƱo if you don't mind ass lava

The only thing in this thread that's actually dangerous

With ranch please kill me

>Only 10 mg

Nobody likes you

lol this bag of cookies is 8 servings of 140 calories.
can and have ate entire bag in 3 minutes.

cocaine and cognac desu

Fuck the police

>disliking a food
what are you? 10 years old?

Tfw first sip of the day

I really dont get why people like oreos, I cant stand them.

>That top right donut
HHHNNNNNNNGHGHGHHG

nigger tier

if they replaced all that sugar with anything else that would be amazing. like almonds and cashews.

My god, I visited the states a number of years ago. Me and my family tried red lobster and got these as an appetizer. BEST FUCKING BREAD EVER, COULD LITERALLY EAT 20 OF THOSE FUCKERS. Sadly we don't have red lobster here in Sweden, so I'll have to go to pizza hut or some other shit joint..

mah nigga. i have no desire for sea bugs and creepy crawlers, but those biscuits are coma inducingly amazing.

I know this feel all too well.