Hair Growth

How to stop losing hair ? Just noticed my hairline has receded a bit, and Im 20 years old. Honestly my face isn't that attractive and if have a bald head i don't think im gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

swisstemples.com/my-progress/
swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sure your hairline's not just maturing? It's normal for a man's hairline to recede a bit in his 20s.

Well i'll look at old pictures of my dad to determine how he looked at my age, maybe it's not that bad. But still, i'm stressing out here man, can't afford lose my beautiful hairline. have to take every matters into my own hands and stop this monstrosity, that is nature.

Proof: swisstemples.com/my-progress/
(scroll down)

How to: swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/

(use ghetto).

do dat 4 months

Is your dad bald? Are your grandparents?

>64 year old dad has full head of hair

>28 year old me receeding hairline

You mean your mom's husband.

lol at losing hair

Not at all he just started losing hair but still looks fine for his age. Don't have grandparents but none of my uncles from mom's side are bald. It was a surprise to me that my hairline is receding, but I've been very conscious about it lately. Starting to do cold showers .

Poor Pete

Go to /r/tressless and look at top posts of all time

Im 18 and ive noticed my hair line has started to recede a bit. My father's hair line is fine but my granfather went bald at 22. Is my hair line maturing or am i /beyondhope/?

Fucking mobile messing the image rotation.

Nice.

It's very probable that creatine promotes hair loss. Just fyi.

>Tfw no one in my family goes bald
>Grandfather is 81 and still has a full head of hair

If your hairline is like that at 18, then you're done.

>18
>that hairline

dang man my hairline is like that too

Stop stressing about it. Your hairline looks alright for now

hop on that finasteride son 1mg/day

that all depends on how your hairline was before. my hair looks similar to yours but I've had it like that since i was a kid and it hasn't gotten any worse yet (21 now)

Yeah, do that if you wanna kill your dick.

Same here. I have a pretty average hairline though but at least it'll stay like this so by 25 it'll be considered good

I never really paid attention to my hair line before now. I just noticed more than usual hair loss recently.

Same here. You know, except for the fact that I'm the only one goijg bald, NW2 since 15.

>tfw my first fina order is on its way

pray for my dick brehs