The god's food of all foods

Why hasn't everyone switched to make this their staple food yet?

For $1, you get roughly 277 calories.
To put things in perspective, a 100 grams of a big mac is 257 calories, costs $1.80 (563 cal and $3.99 for a full big mac).

That $1 gives you 11g protein, 56g carbs, 1g of Fat, .3g of Sat Fat.

That $1.80 gives you 12g of protein, 20g carbs, 3.8g Fat, 3.8g Sat fat, .6g Trans Fat, .3g Polyunsat Fat, 3.5g Monounsat Fat.

Serious mass takes months to expire, easy to make, and has all the essential vitamins and minerals your body will ever need for the day. It is a very cheap alternative for food, for $5 your day's food requirements are met thanks to this magical powder. No more needing to go to the store scavenging for all the variety of foods your body needs.

If you have any downsides to this, I am fully interested in knowing.

I like food.
Cuz it has texture

But do you like clean cut gains?
But in all honesty, serious mass is supposed to be spread out throughout the day so your body is always constantly absorbing food. It is great if you're trying to bulk up and need those extra calories because the food you already are eating is just not enough.

Because it's expensive as fuck here, I can get 1kg of chicken and 5 litres of whole milk for less than 12 bucks.
I bought the smaller tub for around 30 dollars, it comes with a dumpster truck size scoop and only has like 8 servings in the whole tub. Made me bloat like a motherfuck as well.

I only know it is delicious.

then i can just enjoy eating more you fuckin autismo bitchboy

>what are oats

Come to Ireland and get far superior protein milk instead OP

€1 = ~ 500kcal, 50g protein, 53g carbs, 10g fat

>1$ for 277 calories
>11g protein 56g FUCKING CARBS (90% SUGAR) HOLY FUCKING SHIT

you FAT FUCKING RETARD

1$ of green peas
>800 calories, 60g protein, fiber

1$ of wholegrain bread
>2000 calories, 100g protein, fiber

1$ of mixed beans
>1000 calories, 65g protein, fiber

1$ of chicken thighs from the butcher
>600 calories, 70g protein

1$ milk
>800 calories, 40g protein

Mcfucking killyourself you subhuman trash

Off topic but fuck you guy who told me to mix my protein with yogurt. IT'S SHITE. SHITE!

Where the fuck do you live?

Yeah I've gone through hundreds and hundreds of dollars of this shit it is terrible for you. Basically just sugar.way too many simple carbs like maltodextrin. Seriously don't do this probably worse than gomad. You should be making shakes with real food, which is way cheaper by the way.

Natty pb, whole milk, bananas, strawberries, olive oil, whey protein, stone ground wheat flour or oats

All cheap, all healthy, and you actually will make gains.

Milk here is about $1/L
$1 of milk gives you about 600 calories.
rounded to the nearest 10, gives around 30g protein, 30g fat, 40g carb

Im actually looking at a mass gainer as a meal replacement. I always eat breakfast in the morning and dinner, I just want to replace lunch with something easy. I was looking at Soylent and mass gainers but, there are like a million different ones. I'm looking for something with. 40c 30p 30f macro split. Any advice?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to go for any of these DIY soylent shit? I'd still rather eat food, though.

Mixing protein powder with anything except water/milk always turns out badly

I tried mixing some with my morning porridge once and it was vile

Mass gainers are stupid

Its whey with tons of sugar added

Fuck this

0.55€
340 cal
59 gramms of protons

also comes in medium and high fat versions(this is the low fat one)

you can dump oats and some honey in if you need the carbs or eat it on bread

Actually, vanilla protein shake with orange juice and a banana is pretty fucking tasty

The low fats usually come in 500g packs
Rewe got them also in 250g packs.

The medium und high fat ones are only available in 250g packs.

Why bothering with the low fats?
You need fat but you should want to spread your intake and get high quality fats.

>porridge

never tried porridge.
20g sweetless and tasteless protein powder,
20g cacao powder
100g oats,
100g nuts,
100g dried fruits,
200g frozen berries
500ml boiling water and
about 30 minutes time.

>1050 KCal,
>50g proteins
>100g carbs of which 40g sugar (mostly from dried fruits)
>and 44g fat