I fucked up guys, I need to find a new gym

I fucked up guys, I need to find a new gym

this milf takes her shoes off to do leg extensions and calf raises, i see that she has pretty feet and she has a couple of toe rings too

I muster up the courage to say "n-nice toe rings... n-nice toes, too!" there was an awkward silence, for a split second i thought she never heard me, then she scrunches up her face in a disgusted / creeped out way and says "yeah, thats not weird at all"

and I just replied with a "heh", finished my set of curls and got out as fast as i could.

i just assumed if a girl had toe rings on she had a foot fetish like me

I kekd

Try not being an ugly loser

Never change, Veeky Forums.

At least know which car she drives, so if I see it in the parking lot I wont go in

>autism at its maximum

YO WHY START THE CONVO WITH TOES

bro. the whole world doesn't stop for u my bah. just walk into the gym like the fresh prince. its like playing baseball and pretending to steal to get into the head of the pitcher to throw a ball.. bcoz he was thinking bout the steal. b like eminem on a mission to yell biiitch a visionary as a rebel

You must not be very good looking

>Don't talk to me or my toes ever again

Noice

Autism strikes again

kek, jesus

I wonder how many people are using this name on this board, there's no trip or anything so anyone could post under it

This

Plus, your compliment was creepy and you sound creepy

What kind of fucking troglodyte takes their shoes + SOCKS off for machines anyway

Fake story
for this to be real
Jason Genova would have to be Mr.Olympia
And the lady had to wear no socks inside a dirty fucking gym

>I muster up the courage to say
There's a time and place and this encounter was neither

Maximum Kek

>this milf takes her shoes off to do leg extensions and calf raises
Uh, no she doesn't, there not only is no reason to do that, in the case of calf raises you'd really want shoes on, and furthermore any public gym would not allow anyone to do those sorts of exercises without shoes, for insurance reasons.
>low quality bait
KYS

Being so beta a milf makes you scared to go back to the gym

it is real you fucking retard, and i dont know why she wasnt wearing socks

the floor is carpeted, and i dont know what kind of gym you go to that anyone would care if you had socks on or not

Just ignore her if shes there at the same time as you...shit happens man

Lmfao

Did u manage to snap a pic of her feet?

Hey sexy toe milf-chan, I'm faggot OP. About the other day... I think you're cute and wanted to start a conversation with you and it just came out wrong.

Go to her with confidence, admit you done goofed, and go from there.

This mang. So I know if you're a fucking fool sperging about a bitch with busted feet

/tv/ pls

Why would you expect a MILF to have a fucking foot fetish most of these women were born in the 70's they like getting fucked that's about it. Also stop hitting on gypsy's, no normal woman has toe "rings" tf fuck kind of shit is that.

This is hilarious.
OP stop giving a fuck and just continue to go.

Most of the guys who do it are just really into me

>i just assumed if a girl had toe rings on she had a foot fetish like me
jesus fucking christ.