Anyone have deformities or anything in general that affects your fitness?

Anyone have deformities or anything in general that affects your fitness?

>lung capacity measurements in class
>average with guys 6-7 liters, best was 11 liters
>average with girls 4-5 liters

>mine 3.5 liters
>almost lowest in whole class
>have trained martial arts over 10 years
>get winded walking a flight of stairs or a couple hundred meters
>I'm 180cm 75 kg
>best cooper ever 2100m
>skinnyfat friends who have played wow all their lives run 2600m first time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lung_volumes
guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2013/10/freediver-stig-severinsen-sets-new-world-record-with-swim-250-feet-below-the-ice-on-a-single-breath-52227/
youtube.com/watch?v=aPaJAtVFA8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>scoliosis
>spine is not only curved but twisted
>ribcage also twisted so it pushes my right spinal erector out
>back looks like I've been training one spinal erector for years
>due to the angle the right side gets worked out more on every lift just making it worse
>squats and deadlifts are very hard because my left side is doing like 75% of what it should be

5'7

cant reach the pull-up bar

iktfb
also have shitty lungs

flared rib, probably scoliosis.

Will never have a decent looking mid section.

Always depresses the shit out of me when I cut and it because super noticable

at least you can jump or use a chair

My penis is sensitive and it always rubs against my leg while lifting which gives me a big ol' boner.

well yeah, he needs to jump before he can use a chair

IBS
Psoriasis
Blood disorder
Seizures

Life is shit, but it will probably get worse since I'm high risk for getting 5 different cancers.

Kek when will they learn?

if someone needs to use a chair to reach the pull-upbar he is too short for that ride

kindtler?

i have a mild case of pectus excavatum, doesnt really affect my fitness.
but it makes my pecs "pop" out more and gives me a little dent inbetween making my pecs look a little more like manboobs than a built chest

Have the opposite of this, weird pidgeon chest thing.

Not too pronounced in clothes, but makes my chest look a little off when shirtless because theres more gap between my pecs, also more brestbone exposed.

Meh

knock kneed.. I can do whatever I want for the rest of my life but will never look good.

>Hypermobile joints
>Myopic
>Septum deviation
>TMJD
>Prolapsed

I thought I had shitty lungs then it turned out I just needed to train cardio

I have a couple:

>IBS

Gets triggered by too much fiber, which is a shame because I love veggies. I'm dealing with it better now, but that's largely because I'm used to always having some degree of stomach pain. I can't remember the last time shitting didn't suck.

>fucked up toes

They don't look bad, but I was in the womb too long and my toes curled in on themselves. My mom refused to have my toes broken and splinter as a baby, so now I have pretty much permanent athlete's foot in between the toes. It's too hard to dry them out consistently, especially when you have to wear boots and shoes constantly. I use the spray but desu it just keeps it at a base level rather than fixing it. I also get ingrown toenails a lot for the same reason.

are you cut? this used to happen to me until i started buying tighter boxer briefs.

are you Hispanic?

>Prolapsed

chalk for the toes?

>11 liter lung capacity

yeah boyo, you're wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lung_volumes

Stretch marks.Stretch marks fucking everywhere.I might drop lifting because I look like shit because of it.Paradoxically I looked like shit before I started lifting and now I wish I never did.

i have high calf insertions and it hurts my self esteem

>guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2013/10/freediver-stig-severinsen-sets-new-world-record-with-swim-250-feet-below-the-ice-on-a-single-breath-52227/
you're the one who's wrong, boyo

Incredibly white and English, old boy.

Why do you ask?

I have a prehensile little toes that can move independent of the rest of my toes

Snapped up my collarbone as a kid. Lifts were pretty bad when I started out but working my left delt and pec more than my right eventually got me to the point that I could press very close to the same weight with each arm. Still not perfectly comfortable since there is the occasional cracking that I deal with when I press heavier with full ROM but I'll get there shortly.

GERD keeps me from doing weighted squats, crunches, lunges, leg press, etc. Basically anything that would help my abs and lower body. Shit sucks.

>IBS
>hypermobility in joints

I have hyperhidrosis across a lot of my body so I get drenched with sweat from doing a light 2 minute jog. This made made me hate exercise from a young age and I still don't do it because of this. This also gives me a shit ton of acne and skin infections around my crotch. Fucking sucks

>Have a weak heart
I still go for it. No god or destiny will stand in my way

overdeveloped mandible resulting in an underbite

i've had multiple girls tell me i'm hot though so i can work with it, but it just pisses me off having my lower teeth farther than front (its tough biting into shit, and sometimes my speech suffers)

Left collar bone is slightly higher than the right. They don't stick out n only i notice it though

....are you a slug

5'8

Pullup bar too high to reach and i can't jump to grab it since my shoulder is forever fucked from Judo injury

>Anyone have deformities or anything in general that affects your fitness?
none

stay mad, low gene beta cucks

flared rib
one trap higher

>chest gap
never gonna make it

Lasts an hour tops.

5'8
Rub my face in all the tiddies

Good man.

>born with a collapsed lung and suffocation getting me out of the womb
>this lead to further complications including very mild brain damage, very bad asthma( couldn't even go outside in summer)
>also have clinical autism from father and dyslexia from mother
>used to feel sorry for myself and be autistic with shit personal hygiene and allways scruffy and no friends
>one day decided to improve myself
>It started with running
>then looking after myself
>later started studying hard
>finally about a year ago I started lifting
>and then started to make social gains by practice and improving confidence

Now i have a body what gets me mires 24/7 tons of friends, grills lusting over my body, invited to parties most weekends and run 5 miles every morning in 30 mins and 1 mile in 4:30. I've been asked to join multiple teams (whitch i turned down since i run for myself not for the sport) and have also got onto our colleges rugby team. finished school with the 8th best grades in the entire year.

so what im saying user is it doesent matter what shit hand you were dealt as long as you have the willpower to improve yourself you can get exactly where you want to be in life. now i havent made it by a long shot but each day if you work hard you will get a step closer to that goal and one day you will be where you want to be

>scoliosis
>phimosis

I was recommended to swim but I can't do a stroke

I struggle in pain while putting benis in bagina, I have to literally cut my penis in a surgery

that trap thing isnt that bad, i have the same, i just avoid mixed grip dl and pushups at full intenity

I have ehlers-danlos syndrome so I'm not supposed to lift any weights or do any thing that will put impacts on my joints, not even jogging.
I'm pretty much limited to swimming

Lose skin, dvt

>hypermobile joints
>heart skips a beat every now and then
>pectus carinatum on my left side
>larger left spinal erector
>longer leg or higher hip on one side
>might be similar to
Anyone know if anything here is fixable with surgery?

>leg length discrepancy
This is the worst fucking thing in the world

>get sick seemingly more than normal
>5'11

otherwise nothing bruh

>reverse vitiligo
>adds significant poundage to my lifts
>increases aesthetic exponentially
life is struggling

The gods have chosen you, Lotus. Through your hard work and dedication you are now turning white.

>reverse vitiligo
You are getting darker?
That's a symptom of several serious conditions

hivvy

>9/10 looks
>8 inch cock

why was I born in this cruel world

>lanklet with 7" wrists

He's making a joke about being black.

I spent 15-21 trying win a Darwin award, the only parts of my body that work as they should is my left ankle and my left eye.

The only things that really bothers me a lot are my knees, shoulder and my head.

>scoliosis
>lordosis
>kyphosis
>herniated discs
>degenerated discs
>hip displacement
>bad shoulders and knees
>in the DEP for the Muhreens
>always push through PT
>all my friends that I introduced to lifting are surpassing me
>the front of my torso has extreme visible muscle imbalance from my fucked up back
>only 18
Picture of back. I know I'm small (5'11" 142 lbs 7.6%bf)
I'm in constant pain and I have tricare so physical therapy almost never gets accepted:^(
I do my best to try and make it.

Keep going user, we're all gonna make it.

Scoliosis brah checking in.

Thanks user
You don't know how much motivation you can give.
You're gonna make it too.
We all are.

5'3

Try an O2 trainer or something along those lines for lung endurance. You can even do it for normal breaths and it helps.
It fixes asthma so it should help your shitty lungs.

Reminder for sadcunts reading this thread. If someone clinically diagnosed as mildly brain damaged can make it in life, so can you.

I'm injury-prone. It's genetic I think. I've accepted this as fact. All through sports growing up I'd get hurt easily and it would linger. Lifting weights I've hurt myself on just about every lift. The weird thing is that I put on muscle well and am strong as fuck, just injury-prone.

When I see those pill threads with the one that guarantees a lifetime free of injury I daydream bad. Literally can't push myself past a once a week squat regime cranking out reps of 315 because higher weight will re-aggravate a lower back injury I've had for 2 years.

5'7 and i have hyperhidrosis. im a sweaty hobbit

tendinitis and skelly wrists D:

>5'5"
>started balding at like 21-22 (23 now)
That's about it, but it still kinda sucks. Could be worse, all of my health issues are mental

lol i got hit by a van and had a severe traumatic brain injury. one year later, doing great.

Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome. A massive port wine colored birthmark covering my left leg from butt to toes, with varicose veins protruding all over. It's painful to stand for long periods of time, I have to wear a compression hose every day and my doctor advises against all forms of weight training that increase abdominal pressure (aka everything from deadlifts to squats).

I count myself lucky; some people with the same disease develop an elephant leg and can't even walk. But due to a lifelong aversion to sports I'm in terrible shape, a dadbod skinnyfat at age 27.

I want to turn things around. I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a few months now, watching what I eat and doing stretches and bodyweight stuff. Looking for gyms to join when I'm flexible enough.

Look into getting a heel lift much cheaper

Not a horribly debilitating deformity, but my knees sometimes "slip out" when I kneel down and pop back in when I stand up. I can feel them grinding against the bone so it can't be good for my long-term joint health. My knees and ankles crack loudly when I walk if I haven't moved them for a few minutes too. Saying that, squatting at the gym seems to have helped minimise this.

Iktfb
> standing tall at 5'8
> balding since 19 (22 now)
> average length dick but feels very thin

Idk why I keep trying with this life shit

IKTF

Critically fucked back for life.

I've got one nostril that's bigger than the other due to my cleft lip. I could never tell how much it's affected my performance. But I guess it has to in some way right? I'm literally not breathing in as much air as I should be through my nose. Never knew a life without it though so it's normal to me. I like to consider it as playing life on hard mode

From being fat right

I have bicuspid aortic valve. Basically, inside my heart, some walls have 2 layers of muscle instead of 3, like its normal. That means less effective pumping thus much lower cardio performance by default. Still trained myself to the point where I run 5 kms with ease in one run. Fuck you fate.

ON the plus side you can always pretend you're Marlon Brando in Godfather

Cant do compounds besides squats and 1 arm deadlift, kinda sucks but im pretty much better off then everyone in this thread. i can do cable flies, push ups as well as any other body weight, most machines dont fuck up my wrist too much. Free weights ill do with a strap and/or a hook, causes pain but so does normal lifting for anyone. i guess my happiest moment in the gym was 115lb OHP for 3 reps

good on you for not letting it hold you back

I have one physical deformity
>5'11"

> USE MY STRONG HAND

I was born with a cleft lip wich fucked up my facial appearance and speech alot. After many surgeries my facial appearance looks alot better but my speech is still fucked up. Through the years i learnt how to deal with it and now i work as a nurse myself without any problems wich gave my confidence a real boost! It may not really affect my lifting but starting going to the gym and keep going was a huge step i had to take but im so happy that i went trough with it. No matter what just keep pushing yourself and it will pay off!

youtube.com/watch?v=aPaJAtVFA8s

I know the feeling senpai. All this hard work yet stuck with wearing pants to save myself from the hurr durr skip leg day?!

Hey fuck you I feel horrible for laughing

Genetic defect thread?

My hair is a little curly. More along the lines of wavy but it's not perfectly straight for sure

> people posting legit genetic deformities

> I'm 5 foot 8

> I trump everyone in the thread

My pancreas is fucking me up

U shouldnt feel bad for laughing bc its insensitive
U should feel bad because its the same joke since i was seven when that b movie came out in 01 rofl
Never a pun or play on words nothing worth a real laugh just a reference to a movie ive never even seen 0.o

>Hypermobile to the point where I lose mechanical efficiency if I'm not 100% focused on the exact position of my joints.
I've found out the hard way it's dangerous for me to do squats and presses without knee wraps/ wrist straps.

Another thing that greatly affects my fitness is my intellectual nature.
>tfw too intelligent to lift

I shit in a bag, so there's that.

Scoliosis and flared ribs. The scoliosis isnt severe so working out actually helps me stand straighter by strengthening back, but deadlifts and heavier squats feel sketchy sometimes. The flared ribs are just ugly, especially when i lose bodyfat

hemorrhoids

do Ilizarov apparatus
its fucking hardcore, takes few years but it works

>be me
>go from 130 lbs to 200 lbs after running strength programs
>150 lbs friend at same height still beats me at arm wrestling

why must i live

I started running, which helped my GERD. I had really bad reflux for a week or two, but it got better

>asthma
>had to work for a year before I could run 2 miles without stopping or dropping from lungs asploding.
>first time doing deadlifts, passed out after locking out with the bar.
>inhaler in pocket cause a flare up of some kind of skin shit

It slowed me down a bunch, but considering it was the reason I never exercised before I like to think I'm doing alright.

Also have this, but is mild enough that unless you really focus or touch my breasts my chest looks natty. So despite the mild breathing problems it is not that bad.

avoid saunas brah

Pectus carinatum but after lifting it isn't too noticeable. I don't believe it impairs on my function