CHAD THREAD

>tfw I will never be CHAD GOD MODE
daily reminder genetics are everything, he doesn't even have that much muscle, just his proportions and insertions are so perfect. He probably lifts once a week with his bros and fucks around in the gym

Also:

>does roids
/thread

Thanks Veeky Forums, now I'm gay.

Lmfao of course some moron pulls the roiding card. I get it, you're a skinny fat subhuman who will never look like this. It's completely alien to you that people with great genetics can look like this. Let me guess >Le shoulders and traps means roids xD

How is your first year of lifting doing?

>aily reminder genetics are everything, he doesn't even have that much muscle, just his proportions and insertions are so perfect.
What if I do have the perfect proportions, but I get stretch marks all over me?Do you know that feel?It is much much worse.

That was back in 2012. I sincerely hope you're not serious if you think he's roiding. How does it feel to be low sentience?

>he doesn't even have that much muscle

You seriously have an real lack for eye to detail if you think he weighs more than 185-190lbs at his 6'2 height. God it's mind blowing how low IQ people on fit are.

I know this is a model who's probably an autist and carefully preens his look but all told that is the chaddiest phenotype I've seen on here

And you have serious issues to react with such an aggressive projection to my post. Yes, the guy in OP's pic is very muscular according to normal humans who don't have body dysmorphia. Go in the street a whole afternoon and you won't see more than 5 guys bigger than that.

Life is a sick joke

>I know this is a model who's probably an autist and carefully preens his look
lmao, that projection

His body is beautifully proportioned, but his face isn't that great desu senpai. Bit too ratty. Really nice body though.

Not to mention to get to that point from zero training will still take a long time.

>angled clavicles

Disgusting

>tfw clavicles point downwards

ok, go cry in a corner then and keep comparing yourself to male models that make up maybe 1% of all males

i'm sure you'll go far in life

How much of your day are you throwing away doing this?

he actually doesn't.

he just has a low bf. anyone with a low bf looks muscular as long as they aren't a skelly.

#
Seriously this. OP is a faggot virgin and won't do shit as usual. Either be a hero and do what needs to be done or shut the fuck up you pathetic faggot cuck and get the fuck out of /pol/

This. Knew a guy in college who only did push-ups like once a week and just ate mcdonalds and drank beer. He looked like OPs pic but with skinnier arms. Somehow he had decent shoulders, appeared to have pecs, and had skinny guy abs. It caught up to him by senior year. Shit was satisfying

What's the purpose of this thread? Whining that you are not genetically gifted? That's not very fit and definitely no healthy.

fuck i feel like those tumblr girls who say that they workout a lot and still look like shit because genetics

>inb4 you pussy

no my chest genetics suck