/fraud/

estp come back and start blogging, frauds dead without you

last one

wtf are you even saying.
Your doctors put you on testosterone right?

well tell him hes a fucking retard and your levels will drop right back to normal after you come off.

Hopping on soon boys, but need to cut first

Should I start cruising immediately while cutting then blast, or cut natty and blast when I'm done?

Cycling is for schmucks

>steroids
LOL, fags

In the New Order, when based Admin makes his Austerity changes to Veeky Forums, /fraud/sters will be AUTOMATICALLY BANNED and reported to the FBI so he can gain the reward money. Better flush your shit down the shitter, /fraud/fags, they're coming for you.

Found ESTP at work.

We all live in Thailand so everything's legal

Besides, nobody actually discusses steroids here

It's just blogging with the occasional question about usage that goes completely unanswered

achievable natty?

The only reason to cruise is to keep your levels up, why the fuck would you cruise when you already have perfectly fine levels. Fuck you are dumb.

no zac zeiler is definetly on roids he had cancer and I'm pretty sure that they give you roids then

Got some roid rage there friendo? :^)

Levels are shit, and a 250 cruise puts you way over natty levels anyway

the idea behind BnC is to avoid the horror of Pct, not because someone is low T

faggot

Yes, with Photoshop

It is possible oral steroids, for example tbol, can cause you gastric issues as puking?

Doesn't seem particularly likely, iirc most oral steroids are pretty easy on your stomach.
of course I've also heard of people trying to pass off caffeine+pain fillers as Tbol, so who knows.

Did you take it on an empty stomach?

>tbol

y?

Take it as pwo with some carbs.. i've tried other orals before but none caused me heartburn and yesterday puking too

All of my test cyp is crystallized. Fuck this is annoying.

Mirin quads. I guess they help to push his dick and balls forward too.

big legs with boxer briefs and balls and dick in front of legs create a nice bulge. it is objectively the most comfortable placement too

I just googled it, apparently some people have more problems with it then others. Try splitting up the dosage or upping your water intake.

I'd think about dropping it completely if it's causing vomiting. Can't make gains, if you can't keep your good down.

Fuck. I think some of the oil leaked out of my quad after I pulled the needle.

That means I should pin more like a true alpha right? Maybe .2ml subq into muh stomach.

Can good drugs make up for sleep? I'm planning on doing cardio in the morning, and lifting at night. Test will let me do that right? Also some mk773 for dat dere connective tissue. Basically will the sterons let me recover better with less sleep?

No it just means you need to use the 'Z track method'. Its only done with large dose IMI.

they will make your body recover better but not your brain. sleep user

I do z-track. It came out the same time I pulled the needle. I airlock with .2ml too.

Why aren't you getting the sleep?

Has any tried pinning cardiac tissue? I have a cc of tren that I really want to try it with. And tips on no going too deep? Also, I think there are veins like on the surface of the heart, any pointers on how to avoid? Thanks

>tfw no phat booty slut to hatefuck on diddylift day
Estp you bitch

It's hard to psyche yourself up to stab yourself through the chest. I recommend setting the pin down, then throwing yourself on it. By the time you have second thoughts it to late.

when should i take asin?

e3d or eod?

>2019
>not taking asians every other day

as often as possible

I will take them hourly please

bimbo is alive!
got sum sleep in?

Gotcha beat there. I'm on a 24/7 IV drip of aromasin to keep these blood levels stable.

Maybe if we offer her heroin she will come back?

Going on a dbol cycle soon. I plan on going 40 mg per day for 50 days. My question is do you think i should split it 3-4 times during the day or is 2 times enough?

I predict ESTP is busy fucking notfbf and then being rejected by him for being a stupid whore. Well, no shit.

I have to wake up around 4:30 so I can be fully awake when the markets open. Doing cardio is just a convenience. My other option is to move to Chicago.

did you forgot 'only' word somewhere there?
I hope not

go to sleep earlier or move

You're sentence doesn't make sense, faggot. And that's coming from a Swede.

You could take modafinil but not getting enough sleep is going to catch up with you eventually. I have to get up at 0200 but I get to bed super early, really there is no complete replacement for sleep.

Why do all these steroid threads always start with pictures of SpringbokASMR

>SpringbokASMR
Good one, kek

jo det gör den. det han menar är att han hoppas att du inte bara ska köra dbol, utan att du ska köra test med dbol

can i just get a straight answer to my question instead of retarded ones.

eod or e3d

do you seriously not understand what i meant when i said to take it as often as possible?

Up the dose faggot

take it everyday

typical advice on reddit is usually 12.5mg E3D and then if you still get high estrogen symptoms try 12.5mg EOD and so on

I want to see if my test levels are low to see if I should hop on. Do I need free test also or just total test? LH and estradiol are included with total but not free test.

i did, but it would be a clusterfuck.

i want to take 10mg (1 tab) a week. doing 5mg eo3 is possible, everything else is kinda clusterfucky ya know

just split it into 4 pieces and take it 4 times a week it doesn't have to be that precise

10 mg per week isnt going to do anything at all
might as well just not take anything

But if you dont take anything at all you might become next hungry skeleton, haha, get it

what does xyloid mean?

its just for 250mg test, why would that not work? its in your body and doing its job, wether it has a low impact or not .

low test, low asin.
i feel like ill crash my estro if i take 20mg per week

You sure told them user.

Except your Albanian messiah is an attention whore and isn't going to change shit because nothing is going to change.

Face it, /pol/ and shit degenerate generals like /estp/ I mean /fraud/ is here to stay.

eat cocks faggot

it would "work" by lowering your e2 like 1%, its not enough to matter
you wont crash your e2 taking 3 mg of your ugl asin ed, even if youre natty

lol k then.

guess ill need to stock more asin if thats the case.

oh wait, im a poor fugg and wasted all my money already.

will post gyno

most people dont need an ai for 250 mg test per week anyways

I was something to related to woods. It sounds funny in my language hence I picked it

yeah, the thing is i want to take it is a preventive measure.

i mean, if my nips start getting puffy and itchy i would have to buy ralox and all that shit.
and i can prevent all that hassle by just takin asin beforehand

that makes sense roit?

sick
makes sense, dont necessarily need ralox as soon as they start itching tho
just wait until you get enough money for ai if youre scared, theres no hurry

ayy what's new with you, still cutting?

so this is what i can do:

>start cruise without asin
>get itchy nips
>just throw in asin
>itchy/puffy nips go away

i thought asin doesnt do anything once its there.
like if you get slightly puffy nips taking asin (or more asin) wouldnt help

Test

did a bulk over the summer, now more or less maintaining during a cruise and then going to do a hard cut with some var for insurance before back to bulking for my next real blast
or at least thats the current plan, probably going to change as i go along
you wont develop gyno instantly, the itchiness is just a sign that shit is going down
asin will keep it from progressing

lmao fkn easy.

would you say if i get itchy nips, 20mg per week would be enough?

Is hairloss more of an issue with low or high estro?

20 mg per week is a crazy low dose dude
i take 12.5 mg every other day on 250 mg/w
hairloss is due to dht binding to hair follicles, not anything to do with e2

>var for insurance
kind of expensive vs. low dose adrol, don't you think?

would like to know the reasoning behind this, but going out on a limb and guessing you just like var pumps and have a bit of extra cash

Pls rate my cycle

This is based on what I've managed to aggregate from various online sources

For reference I'm an endurance athlete

Any help is mucho appreciado

yeah i got the var for cheap and doesnt really give me any sides to worry about so its nice
5/10, try again
>eq cycle
bad idea, generally
>300 mg eq
not going to do much except fuck with pct
>no duration written
cant comment on that
>50-100 mg var per week
vague af
>clomid only pct
bad idea
>3 week pct
unconventional, not necessarily a horrible idea with the frontload and everything but theres easier ways to do this shit

Yeah i know its mainly due to DHT, but other hormones could influence it too, whatever.

You say most people dont need ai on 250mg/w at all, and you are throwing in mf 50mg per week.

conflicting data

Getting ready to do my first cycle ever. doing test-e 250mg.

I have leftover DNP and am currently at about 14 percent bf. Should I DNP before the cycle, after, or at the tail end while still on gear?

i said most people, i aromatize more than most people
12.5 mg eod isnt a high dose for asin, idk where you got the idea that 10-20 mg of asin per week was going to do much of anything
probably before

Wtf that's a ton of asin.

Im a fatty with pubertal gyno and I crash the fuck out of my e2 when I take 12.5mg eod with 500mg/week

shit I didn't realise there were so many obvious holes in it, I guess the moral of the story is write your cycle when you're wide awake!

Thanks for pointing it out and the tips, I'll get it sorted.

On the eq cycle, why do you say it's a bad idea? it seems to be the no1 recommended roid for endurance athletes

i have heard of people crashing their estro with 12.5mg e3d, thats why.

mang cant believe you aromatise that much, are you chubby?

i dont want to spend that much bucks on Ai hell

250 test-e seems pretty low for a cycle... when I'm going to do my first one soon I was planning on doing 500. Should I bump down to 400 for 12 weeks?

idk what to tell you, its pharma asin
is yours pharma? lots of ugls sell adex as asin
eq stays in your system for a very long time, making pct difficult
i had veins on my abs this summer, still needed same dose asin for 250 mg/w

Put the vial in a closed zip lock bag then put the bag in warm water.

The crystals will go back into solution.

how often? I'm planning on pinning e3d.

you got cucked with your shitty estro genetics lol

is there an alternative steroid that has similar effects, but without the negatives?

Fact: ESTP would get a seizure from orgasm if she ever saw even just a picture of Albfag's body.

dude wtf, i hope i wont aromatize like that, thats annoying as fuck

other esters of boldenone i guess, theyre p rare tho
you could always just use test
for sure
it really is
maintaining e2 levels on 500 test is a struggle
i tolerate tren p well tho so thats something
i firmly believe that you dont need an ai at all if you crash your levels with 12.5 mg asin e3d tho

what happened to sophies instagram?

npp

Um........anyone else experience erectile dysfunction after pct?

I ran 500mg test-e 13 weeks, nolva 40/40/20/20 started 20 days after last shot.....finished nolva about a month ago. Haven't been able to get an erection for 6 weeks.

>i take 12.5 mg every other day on 250 mg/w
shit dude I would kill myself

do you still cruise on 250mg? I know I wouldn't if I had to pop asin like you do

nah im cruising on 175 mg test d rn
dont seem to need an ai at all on this dose

I plan on doing this but 50mg anavar off and on for about a year. And test u instead

No 500 is good