Word j-roc

those are the other way around, that's gotta be an ftm

goddamn
had me weak.

Nope

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/53ghuu/mtf_24_one_year_hrt/

that's insane. would wife that faggot.

Everyone there still looks like a man.

Honestly, if you have the face for it, being a girl with a dick is easier than being a faggy guy with a shitty beard. Some guys are just meant to be grills.

After being around so many comp-sci transexuals it's so obvious which ones they are. I can even hear the voice of the right one in my head.

I remember seeing more of this one. Post more of this one.

post hrt looks like Leelee Sobieski combined with Claire Abbot

kekaroni

what do they sound like?

wtf

Absolutely disgusting

>roiding for this

RIP white race :(

>from Chad to Stacey

My greatest fear in life is meeting a girl whose perfect, taking her home and it turns out she used to be a man

That's no Chad.

White race is a meme started by melanin deficient peckerwoods to make themselves feel better about having no redeeming qualities other than being born a certain way. Disgusting deplorables.

Pre-Stacey to Stacey

Yeah, that's more like a Tim. Tim is ALWAYS a fuccboi.

>My greatest fear in life is meeting a girl whose perfect, taking her home and it turns out she used to be a man

mine is never getting a gf period, nigga sit down

I've found that a lot of Veeky Forums guys are actually repressed trannies that only lift to try and fight the dysphoria. It doesn't work.

Dude is a fucking mongoloid, would be able to spot instantly as a trap in the real world.
It also has an ASMR on his Reddit account. I couldn't bring myself to listen to it because i find ASMR shit cringeworthy enough as it is. Can just imagine how painful it would be to sit through as this creature raises his voice a few octaves while tryimg to sound like a girl.

>no redeeming qualities other than being born a certain way.
the device you are posting on and the internet you are using was created by deplorables like me. If it wasn't for us melanin deficient folks like myself you'd still be living in the god damn stone age.
>inb4 WE WUZ

>the device you are posting on and the internet you are using was created by deplorables like me.
No it wasn't. Stop taking credit for things you didn't do.

You haven't done shit and you just try and take pride in your race because you think that somehow makes up for being a loser.

Other races were far more advanced millenia ago then we are today.
Our destructive communication network is not a great boon for us. It is a mere convenience that is slowly driving us toward extinction.

t. Ahmed Mohammed

>Can just imagine how painful it would be to sit through as this creature raises his voice a few octaves while tryimg to sound like a girl.
That's pretty much it. Also looks more like a man in videos, I'm guessing photoshop was used in the pictures.
youtube.com/watch?v=_6SHmdAP-jU

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I'm this and I hope it works

Ditto

get out you filthy googles

Yes it was fag, you could argue Asians had some primitive version before us but we made computers and the interwebs what they are today. Even so, you melanin rich folk didn't have anything to do with it so fuck off. I recognize other races right to exist why can't you recognise mine?

Yeah humans were so much more advanced before we invented electricity and landed on the moon...

The day I'm deceived into a situation where I found out I'm about to fuck a mentally ill man is the day I go to jail for murder.

(checked)
It's not a mental illness their gender is just fluid you stupid retarded white cis scumbag

Traps with decent natural tits turn my straight Dick into a fucking pretzel

Why? To impress us internet trolls? If you even get that far, you are a huge faggot already.

Will the government give me test if I tell them I'm a female transitioning to a male? How can I convince them actually a female?

As a tran myself, this thread is both really inspiring and depressing

Because he's not a faggot and his natural male instincts haven't been brainwashed out of him by the kike controlled media and their flock of braindead sheep.

White people have fallen so far LMAO. KYS

Hopefully it's inspiring you to kys, you will never pass as a member of the opposite sex outside of carefully taken photos you post online. If you've started HRT you've also probably fucked your body beyond repair, to the point you cant even pass as a male no matter how much you lift, diet, and excersise...

Fuck it I'll ask reddit.

Yeah, but atleast we made it off the ground Jamal:^)

Ok i got a couple.

I don't know what exactly he meant by "about to fuck", but you'd think you'd only be "about to fuck" if you're attracted to the other person. In this case, that other person would be a man, which would mean he was attracted to a man, which would make him a faggot.

QED

Tell them you identify as a female and if they don't give you test they are sexist

I should probably stop doing kroc rows

>1 week on Veeky Forums

Already do. I'm an FtM that can out lift you, /pol/ cuck. Come at me

Because it's a male, who unnaturally, through artificial means, gave himself female characteristics. It's not gay to be attracted to female characteristics.
It's gay to fuck a man in the ass, it's gay to fuck a man in a surgically created hole where his cock used to be. If a male tries forcing me to fuck him ill kick his ass. If a male tries to trick me into fucking him by disguising himself as a female, I'll still kick his ass.

hey Veeky Forums wanna see my feminine dick??

Cheekie Is it really you???

Who is this pretty girl? She's so beautiful omg.

Lol

Go live in the woods then you primitive nog.

Ugh everyone produces the same amount of melanin it just has different effects per the race

trans-monalisa

White people's must be converted into magic brain juice instead of going to our skin. This would explain our inherit superiority over the darker skinned races...

Chris Farley

>we
No, OTHER PEOPLE made the internet. You didn't do anything. Stop trying to take credit for things that you had no personal involvement in.

Sorry mate brain isnt working tonight
Same melanocytes different melanin, carry on friendo

We, as in my race, as in my people, as in WE as a collective, not as in WE WUZ who actually take credit for other races achievements

You been spending too much time under the sun, all of your melanin going to your skin instead of your brain.

Dude was literally a SEAL.

I really , REALLY hope some redneck in a cowboy hat tries to fuck with her someday and has his shit ruined in front of a crowd.

Dude, Sun Tzu's art of war was written literally before most of Europe had discovered farming and were still in the stone age.

>her

You spend a lot of mental energy on gay shit for a "straight" guy

>her

Electricity was harnessed litterally thousands of fucking years ago you total retard. So was the fucking atom.
As for landing on the moon.
You still believe that shit?

Okay, the people who invented the internet have nothing to do with you.
You are a geneticly inferior breed of human being.
The only ONLY thing you have in common with the people who accomplished the minor feet of being part of the creation of the internet is have the same relative skin tone.

That's it.