TALK SHIT GET HIT FAGGOT

TALK SHIT GET HIT FAGGOT

but your a frog

>solves disputes with violence by default
Underage B& and/or two-digit IQ detected.
>absolutely disgusting

>being a pussy

Hold still nerd

lmao, violence is biological, technology made u out of touch of reality

Some things you can't talk your way out of user stop using pseudo intellect to hide your small fram

Hit me then, retard
i'll charge your ass with assualt

punching pepe is the hottest meme right now no question

all the real ones know it

You sound like a bad ass

I bet you bang up all the faggots

bang those faggots good, bang them in the face!

You cant charge shit retard, the DA can. All you can do is whine to the policebut when they see your pasty ass coming in they wont gaf

fights suck

i punched a guy last week in the face

i broke my hand on his face and cant lift

dont hit ppl or you will lose gains

Pepe pls

I'm over 6 feet (76 inches), old enough to be your dad, and learned a long time ago that violence is a Last Resort. Nobody has tried to use violence on me in decades, and the last guy that did was some little fucking manlet who thought he was a badass, attacked me, I beat the crap out of him, it was all caught on videotape, which I showed the Sherriff when they came to talk to me about it (little shit called the cops), they saw that HE attacked ME and I was defending myself, they arrested HIM and actually *apologized* to me for having to deal with the little shit.

He was stupid and paid the price for being stupid.

Next?

Nice blog, grandpa.

why are oldfag fedorautists the worst people on Veeky Forums?
They are the embodiment of everything cringy

Literally kill yourself my man. And by my man i mean literally, my dude. Faggot

>**Teleports behind u**
>*COUGH COUGH*

Mmmm delicious new pasta thanks gay-pa

LOL you guys are so predictable. You're literally too young to comprehend truth and wisdom, even when someone sticks it right in your face. Keep being awesome! You might even survive long enough to see how right I am. For now though you're still just little animals and think and react like little animals. When I hear guys like you I see why it's so easy for ISIS to radicalize and recruit some people.

>he hasn't joined ISIS yet
Holy shit you really are a bitch aren't you

Check out this faggot lmao

The only time ive ever resorted to violence
>be younger me, working at restaurant
>made friends with a guy 2 years sober
>Knew each other, would always come over to my parents house (where i lived)
>One day relapses
>One day i invite him over
>He leaves
>I go to work
>Come home
>Dad pissed as fuck saying "DANNY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOMS 10,000 DOLLAR RING"
>Holy fuck
>Enraged
>During my friends downfall he lived in a RV
>Drive to his house at 2AM
>Stalk out the RV, hatch my plan
>Do my boxing warmup
>Kick in the door
>He's screaming, thinging im some serial killer
>Beat the shit out of him, make him give me back my ring
>Work was the most awkard thing of my life
Thats the only time ive used violence, felt good but also was insane, the adrenaline really is something else familia

post your address, fucker. I will fucking kill you and fuck your corpse

lmao

Thats my boy Hemmingway

>When I hear guys like you I see why it's so easy for ISIS to radicalize and recruit some people.

Lel you sure showed them

This is what made our countries great, the pussification of them is what has ruined them.

A healthy economy, middle, and working class makes countries great but keep trying to defend your white trash lifestyle while Jamal "entertains" your girl

I agree with you. These teenagers don't know what they are talking about. If they actually were to get confronted with real violence they would piss their pants.