Eat 3500cals a day

>eat 3500cals a day
>workout compounds + isolation biceps/triceps
>entire body grows
>arms stay small
Why can't I grow arms?!?!?! I look like a fridge with skinny arms
>tfw armslet

You're not going to get any size in your arms with isolation, and I'll bet too that you're doing high rep as well.

Dumb it down and do 21's. You'll see more size in a month or so.

what is 21 s?

I'm the opposite, my arms are too big... I wish they were smaller, and my butt too

how did you achieve bigger arms and butt?

what is your routine?

JM press for triceps
reverse grip curls or zottman curls fore biceps

>JM press for triceps
>reverse grip curls or zottman curls fore biceps
Meme the post, dont do any of that

How strong are you and dont lie. Most of you are still weak and you cry your arms arent big.

squat 225
ohp 120
diddly 285
bench 185
my arms are skinnier than people who have never gone to a gym

>my arms are skinnier than people who have never gone to a gym
Are those 1RM? Either way thats what i thought, you are still weak no offense, keep lifting, when you can bench 275x5 then you can start worrying if your arms are small.

Dude, be lucky. I can't even get to 2500kcals without puking.

Not those are x5 but thing is my body looks really unproportional. A huge torso and skinny arms.
I hate being cucked by genetics

Add more work on your arms obviously.

I'm similar dude. How many times a week do you train them?

pullups.

>tfw triceps grow nicely but biceps don't
I've tried everything from low volume high frequency to supersets and dropsets.

Nothing works.

iktf m8.

Being 6'4" doesn't help. Even if my arms are kinda big, they're so long so they still look small.

Please ignore You barely need to works arms you just need to get stronger. Like i said when you bench 275x5 then you can be concerned with arms. I do dips and hammer curls and thats all i need.

That's stupid though. I know people weaker than myself with bigger arms than me because that's what they've focused on.
It's frequency with arms, and not sticking to the same weight, the same with any other muscle group.

Look thats semi true, but why would you want big arms and to be weak as shit? Theres a fine line between strength and hypertrophy that you want to walk. You still need to keep getting stronger cause you arent even out of beginner mode yet, but throwing in 2 arm exercises wont hurt either i suppose.

Is this a troll post? You know mass is high weight low reps, right? Supersets are for endurance on muscles and pump.

8 hour arms.

Why do you need to be weak to have big arms? If you're training them like any other muscle group, then they should progress in strength and size with the rest of your body.
Just remember to progress in weight, don't always curl 12kg or CGB 70kg.

If your pump's getting bigger, your hypertrophy is as well, thus bigger.

>Why do you need to be weak to have big arms?
I never said that. What are you talking about. read what i was replying to.
> CGB
What is that

I'm not OP, I'm not still in beginner mode, different poster who had trouble with arm growth (still kind
of do, but not as much).
Close Grip Bench. First tricep movement that came to mind.

Like i said, I've tried EVERYTHING.

>not working at least 8 hours
oh I am laffin

Well either way my point stills tands. You need to focus on getting strong and your arms will follow. Also chances are if youre worried about arms then you are lifting for women and youre already a failure for that reason.

is pic related?

If you're training for strength, they'll get stronger, and only slightly bigger. You can always train for hypertrophy with heavier weights, what your 8 rep max would be and try to progress. You don't need to focus solely on strength and vice versa.
>training for women
I'm glad we agree on that, buddy.

genetics son.
I have the opposite problem, I skip bicep isolation workouts completely and just work biceps in chinups and rows.
Otherwise theyll get too big and ill look like on of those tryhard meat heads that work arms all day.

>If you're training for strength, they'll get stronger, and only slightly bigger.
Thats a meme mostly
>8 rep max
Thats not a thing

Seen the chart loads before.
>Thats not a thing
The heaviest weight you can move for 8 reps is clearly a thing, and it was just an example.

>and I'll bet too that you're doing high rep as well
High reps won't give you big arms? I've been doing 10-15 reps with stuff like curls. My arms are still small, but definitely growing.

>he heaviest weight you can move for 8 reps is clearly a thing, and it was just an example.
Thats true but no one with any self respect would claim an 8RM. 5rm is the highest
They would be growing no matter what you did because youre a beginner.

It's not for people to claim, it's merely about moving a weight you could previously do 8 times and trying for more.
Hypertrophy reps should still be done similarly to strength ones, but simply more of them.

>not him
you can Google it you lazy fuck, look up curl 21's

everything is growing at 3500kcal but arms
You are just getting fat

You most likely cheat your form and dont isolate the biceps/triceps properly. And pro tip, biceps are a third of your arms mass. Slow down your lifts and really focus on squeezing out at the peaks of the lift.

>tells OP to not do high reps
>suggests curls 21s

OP, curls 21s means you do the bottom half of a curl x7 then the top half x7 and then the full curl x7 without rest. That is one set. This dumb shit just told you to dial down your reps and proceeded to tell you to do 21 reps.

Yep, hes an idiot.

>And pro tip, biceps are a third of your arms mass. Slow down your lifts and really focus on squeezing out at the peaks of the lift.
Thats some BB.com meme bullshit.