Fitness and culture

>mfw hispanic extended family
>all of the mothers/aunts etc. think they are the best cooks ever
>they think drinking Nopalina or herbalife bullshit and walking once a week will make them magically lose weight
>most meals are actually good macro wise,with simple cut steak,eggplant,bell peppers,eggs,rice and beans
>until they ruin it by frying the shit out of it with fuckloads of oil,fatty cuts,cumin,salsa,peppers,tomato sauce,salt and grease
>usually no vegetable side,and if there are,usually thrown in a stew/in with meat and covered in grease
>take the smallest portion possible when eating,to not appear "ungrateful"
>they still get butthurt
>tell them off,tell them what they are,fat fucks who are mistaking vibrant culture for decadence and need to Make some serious lifestyle changes or they will end up obese and geriatric like their mothers,and that they are LITERALLY KILLING THEIR KIDS AND HUSBANDS WITH THIS FOOD
>buy my own food and do meal prep
>they get butthurt even more
>the other men are usually dyel/overweight

>"No te gusto o que"
>mfw

Quien mas conoce este sentimiento

Also Trump 2016
build it high

same boat op. They fry the rice and beans in the cheapest corn oils. Extra tortillas for everything.

Only descent meal is chile con carne becuase its cooked in tomato based chile and the grease of the meat.

extra greasy eggs for breakfast, don't forget tortillas. Coffee with so much cream and sugar its disgustingly sweet on the lips.

Soda for every meal after.

real, traditional mexican meals can be so fucking healthy with a few tweaks.

In life you can do literally anything and people will cheer you on in your special snowflake endeavors. Until it involves food, then you are an incredible freak and people will have no problem saying it right to your face even if it's in a quasi-joking way. And they will try to make you feel bad about it too.

Same here senpai.

Trump 2016 fellow Hispanic brother.
I know exactly what you're talking about kek

>"No te gusto o que"
I barely remember highschool spanish but doesn't that mean something like "you don't like me or what"? I'm confused not trying to derail thread.

Literally "you didn't like it or what"

>Tortillas with butter as a side
So fucking unhealthy ,but it's my kryptonite

Sound like dirty texan spics...
Suspicious

¿De donde eres OP?

Illinois

No te gustó o que u mean

My keyboard doesnt speak spanish

I hate it when people who don't know shit act like they do.
>sister cuts fat out of nephew's steak
>"that stuff is poison! it's icky icky fat!"
>proceeds to feed them a fuckton of chocolate after the meal 'because they earned it'
good like raising your kids with outdated fads.

good luck*

No te gustó o qué u actually mean

Can we switch mothers senpai? I wouldn't mind eating godlike greasy hispanic food. Go for the dirty bulk my man.

¿Por que apoyar a Trump teniendo familia latina?

Serious question.

So the Mexican version of bread and butter/ dinner rolls?

Nah,it's my stepmom and her family,my mom was mexican too,even moreso.but she actually knew how to cook,since we lived in the middle of cornfield country and had a decent garden,and only had rednecks and farmers around us,so we always got lots of fresh beef,chicken,venison,veggies and turkey and even got some all the time from neighbors and friends.

She passed a almost a couple years ago though my dad had divorced years before.

Now i gotta deal with these people's shitty diets.

There are a some Hispanics in the USA (Texas, New Mexico, California, etc.) who don't descend from immigrants but from the first settlers from Spain.

Be mexican, my mom cooks everything with olive oil. Only thing she frys is chicken flautas. Feels good to come home to homemade chicken and mole with brown rice and black beans. Feels good to have a mom that loves me

Mexican food is great for bulking. Meat are every meal, rice and beans plus homemade tortillas. It's a bulkers heaven. Sucks for cutting though.

ywn have hispanic extended family inviting you over for burritos, sope, ceviche or any other godtier foods

It sucks when I'm cutting and doing keto. I can only eat the Carne Asada and the chile my mom makes With a few vegetables. Everybody gives you ship for trying to lose weight and are hoping you fail. I've lost about 70 pounds before and they give you shit for trying to be healthy. Pan dulce is my fuckin weakness bro.

Man up you stupid fuck face. How old are so you? 14?

>no te gusto o qué?

you don't like me or what?

>no te gustó o qué?

you didn't liked it or what?