QTDDTOT

Remember, before asking your question:

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

there's no excuse. Any questions that can be answered by reading the sticky will be responded to with the above text.

How can I tone up my body? I dont want to get big or anything, I just want a 6pack.

if you want sixpack then do abs, the more you do the quicker youll get em

What fruits go well with oats (either raw or porridge)? I know that dried fruits are a common choice, but if memory serves, Veeky Forums has some sort of issue with dried fruits.

Most dried fruits have sugar added to them, which is why I would imagine Veeky Forums hates them.

Personally I love raspberries because you can buy them frozen and they mash easily.

Due to suffering some serious lower back problems I can't deadlift. What is the closest alternative to deadlift? I mean one can do leg press instead of squats; although it's not as good as squats in terms of overall effectiveness, it's safer. But I can't come up with a similar thing for diddy. Do you have any ideas?

Femanons of Veeky Forums, how would you feel about sitting on your bf's face?

When i imagine my future gf she's gonna have a nice juicy ass and a fat thicc puss, but would it be weird to ask her to sit on my face with it?
I dont want her to think im weird or make her feel uncomfortable while shes sitting on my face so what can i do to make it enjoyable and not weird for her?

What kind of problems? Back pain can usually be solved by deadlifting and plenty of people deadlift with herniated discs. Just start with a weight you can handle and then slowly increase it each deadlift session,

Okay guys so i am going to the gym for the first time after 1year of calisthenics. I will follow greyskull lp but i dont know at what weights should i start. I am not a complete beginner so should i test or start at empty bar?

10000 situps

What do you guys like to do on rest days?

1. add 10lb to bar
2. lift, if successful go to 1, if not go to 3
3. deload a little and use that weight for sets

I already do 10 crunches daily before bed, is that enough?

Masturbate and think about lifting.

I've been lifting for close to 7 months but I didn't see much results until I did all 5x5 for the last 5 months

My progress has slowed to a hault and I thought it might be a plataue but I've gone up 5-15 on all my excersises in the last month.

Which is pretty alow linear progression for a month imo

I would consider my self close to intermediate by now and I was looking at changing routines

While looking at the sticky I noticed the majority of the intermediate routines still focus on the big lifts and strength.

Should I go ahead and try 5/3/1 or at this point veer away from strength routines?

From what I've gathered you won't see much for results if you start training for aesthetics but with a strength base you will

I'll pretense this with "I know I'm still not very strong" but my stats are (5x5;1x5 daddy)

6"3 152lbs
Squat: 155
Bench: 115
OHP: 75
row: 105
DL: 175

I still want to lift heavy but I also want aesthetics without being in the gym past 2hours

TM or PPL if you wanna go intermediate routines
Realistically, you can easily follow a beginner routine until 315lb deadlift if you EAT MORE YOU DUMB SKELE.

Where do I read the sticky?

I feel a real pinch crook of my left elbow during OHP, specifically while lowering the weight back down. Is this a form issue or a physiological issue on my part?

Diet is something I've been working on for a long time, I think I found something that works for me since I've gone up 3~lbs the last two weeks

Before that for a month I was fluctuating in weight but I've been eating ~500-700 cal more and more consistently and seems to be working I'll have to judge by next week and possible adjust

I'm starting with reverse chin ups as I'm a weakling. I sort of jump up to height on the pull up bar at home, then do short reps of chin ups. Trying to keep good form. Is the area near my lower ribcage supposed to hurt a bit though (upper abs)?

try to aim for only 1lb per week. You don't want extra fat if you can manage to avoid it.

reverse chin ups are literally just jumping up and trying to hold yourself at the position.

Whenever I have bananas at home, I always cut one up and throw it in my oatmeal. Tastes niiice

This Also stretching and shiet

Assuming I'm lifting for a fitness model or aesthetic physique, would a 6 day PPLPPL split be a good option as I'm trying to squeeze out strength gains as I get to 10% bf.

You're progress has stalled because your are weak and aren't eating enough. Your program isn't the problem.

Could be both really. Speak to a PT or physio

If you get enough volume in each week and the cut doesn't affect your recovery too much then yes.

Veeky Forums help me figure this out.

About a year ago I was trying to lose weight for the first time ever but doing it really lazily. I weighed most of my food, but often underate. I would get between 1100-1400 calories a day despite a recommended 1600 cal diet. Also probably overate carbs. Throughout weeks, I didn't really lose any weight. Asked around, got told I was overeating, told I was lying, etc.

One guy suggested that I try eating at maintenance for two weeks and then attempt the deficit more strictly. I did this and, lo and behold, I started to lose weight.

What's the science behind this? I'm experiencing something similar now and trying it again.

Getting towards the end of my linear gains on a novice program. If I'm a narcissistic faggot and want to switch to hypertophy will I still be able to go up weight at 8 reps and occasionally do sets at 5 or do I have to reprogram.

Read the chapter in Practical programming but I'm dumb and my head is spinning.

Does cardio really help weight loss???

i mean, wehn i do the numbers it didnt seem to help much, jogging 30 minuts 3 times x week its like less than 200 calories burn per day, sounds like little but ive had good results losing weight while doing cardio is there any other factor about cardio that helps weight loss besides actual calorie burrn?

i'm really hungry (on keto right now) and i only have 200-300 calories left for the day. It's only 5:47pm and I usually go to bed between 11pm and 1am.

Should I try to go for a run so I can eat more (I have never run before) or should I just accept my fate and go to bed hungry?

I'm BMI 19 and I would still feel like I was crushing you, it would be too distracting. Just mush your face in me while I'm lying down.

3 times a week from what I can tell would be the minimum for weight loss.

But why not lose another 600 cal a week and strengthen your heart?

how often is it advisable to take a day off from a certain split? I.e. If if do 3 splits a week, would it be "ok" to skip one specific split every few months? Assuming non-injury/sickness

Im feeling worn out between gym and work stress, motivation is hard

but i mean, does cardio help weight loss in any additional way besides the actual calorie burn?

Don't skip

helps you keep your bf% down which means you burn more calories for your weight

no one? is this really a phenomenon specific to me?

How do you guys plan your meals out for the week?

How do I make sure i'm buying and not wasting food

Im trying but I can't stop making excuses. I-its only leg day

If you're going 3 days a week wouldn't every day be leg day?

My splits are biceps/chest + some cardio, triceps/back + some cardio, legs/shoulders/DL

I could do some legs on others days

I did it with trial and error to find what works best for me, smaller meals 4 times a day is my preserence
Then spend a day making the meals and see if they're large enough and fits your Cal's

Then take everything you made that day and multiple by 7 and cook it.

I only meal prep for 2 of the 4 meals of the day (my chicken)
My other meals are quick so I make them daily

I'm 5'8.5" at 18. My dad did most of his growing at age 20 is now 6' just wondering if the age you grow is genetically influenced

You'll feel better after you go, you'll have more energy and won't feel like shit for the rest of the night.

It's just an hour or so
Let's goo

>Only an hour
My leg days are at least 2 hours, if not 3.
You are right about not feeling like shit, although the work week grind looms ahead

The longer you wait the worse tomorrow will be and the less time you'll have to jerk off

Apples and grapes - legit fruit or just sugar?

Fruit is basically just sugar, but that doesn't make it unhealthy.

you could hit a growth spurt but likely your height is done.

Go for a run, but don't use it as an excuse to eat more.
Eat some celery with a small amount of cream cheese

Thanks for the help
Im going to go suicide by squats

My grip is losing strength!

I used to deadlift 1x5 265lbs with no problem, tried to do 275 but lose my grip after the 3rd Rep, after failing for a month, i deloaded to 245 and again, failed after my 3rd Rep, deloaded to 230 and AGAIN, failed after the 3rd Rep

I know the problem is my grip strength, as I don't feel a lot of struggle on my back/legs with 275 in the first 3 reps, but this thing keeps happening after that.

I do some grip excercises like farmer walks (same days as DL), hammer curls and wrist extensions

I keep adding weight to My C&J and Squats but DL is the only excercise i "lose" strength!

What can I do? Veeky Forums? Should I say fuck it and just do 1x3?

Last bump, please, anyone

Bump

I want my GF to have a thick and hot as fuck body, which excersices should she do for the Upper body without looking like a man or "squared"?

I only have thought of this:

Squats
Deadlifts
Planks
Calf raises

Maybe Power Cleans?

Whenever I've seen this explained it's usually hand waved away with "hormones". It's more realistic to assume that people aren't counting their daily pack of game, the cream in their coffee, the oil in the pan, etc.

Even weighing your food isn't 10% accurate due to variations in fat marbling and such.

its literally against the laws of physics that you shouldnt loss weight if your energy intake is lower than your energy expenditure

if this is really your case contact a physicist and youll become famous

just get a better chick, theres no excersise for tits

That's the thing that confuses me. I know I should be. It sounds like a fatties excuse but I seriously do weigh and measure everything. Beyond that I limited my intake to 1200 a day because of the logic that I must be eating too many.

Also doesn't explain my issue from before where I ate at maintenance and started losing weight linearly.

Why are the veins in my left arm showing more than my right

It's the first thread when you open fit

its really simple
either you made a mistake or physics as we know it is wrong.

if youre that sure really go talk to a physicist and try to participate in a study under controlled condition, maybe you are breaking the laws of physics, who knows

masturbatino technique

How do I fix I switch arms

it was a joke you inbreed mongoloid

what's a thread?

How to fix

While I agree with you, this issue can be fixed with plastic surgery

The thing is, my GF has a godlike hips/waist ratio so i want to exploit this with Squats and deadlifts.

BUT, i don't want her to look like a T-Rex so im looking for some Upper body excercises for simmetry.

I don't want rows,bench press, curls, pull ups , etc; why? Because i remember a girl in my gym that had a Great ass and legs, but she started doing those excersices and now she looks more Manly instead of athletic/sexy fit.

Also, i don't want her to do side crunches because i know she Will lose her waisr, just like the Victoria Secret angels.

>this issue can be fixed with plastic surgery
no it cant

theres a difference between natural and plastic, and the body knows

>5'11
>144lbs
>no abs
>considering abandoning this cut, bulking, and hitting abs hard

Should I?

Yes. 140 pounds is danger territory for that height, stop fucking cutting.

Abs are a muscle and have to be there to be visible.

i think starting strength is a shit program for beginners, and they'd be better off doing some phat or something.
but i dont have any evidence to support my theory, also not a question

why would anyone do starting strength when all the before and after pics look like complete and utter shit?

Maybe 10 sets and 20 reps every two days.

>385 bench
>315 squat
>145 ohp
>bench still at fucking 175
All are for sets of 5, and I'm not cheating on form. Why can't I get my improve my bench? I do accessories, I eat right, all my other lifts are going up, I've tried volume, amrap sets, low vol high rep, etc etc. My chest isn't flat either, people smaller than me can do 225.
This is so fucking frustrating, any ideas?

I mean 385 diddly.

You should have stopped 30 pounds ago

155 is a good round weight to be at 5'11"

Source: I'm 5'11" and fat at 175.

>danger territory

I-I am looking a bit gaunt. Did I accidentally give myself body dysmorphia?

To build a strength base. Notice that ss is meant to be run for a few months, not 6 years. Kill yourself.

youre honestly an idiot. your body can adjust when youre eating insufficient calories for a longer period of time and restrict your metabolism significantly.
this has nothing to do with breaking physics since his body could be attempting to reduce calorie expenditure wherever possible
i hope you die

Any tips/tricks to using a gym-grade fitness bike for a beginner?

Not sure where I should start at, nor how much I should start ramping up.

Do pilates until your back is fixed or at least start doing planks, and side planks i herniated a disk 5 years ago but a whole bunch of planking and deadlifting and now I diddly 5 pl8

I've been dieting for 7 months...I started with pretty good weight loss at a 750 deficit and went from 205 to 182 in 10 weeks. I started stalling there, lowered my intake by 100 calories. After a good 2 months of no progress I lowered calorie intake again to 1200 and haven't had any progress, that was 3 weeks ago.

Have I fucked myself?

>6'1"
>145 lbs
If I gain some muscle, will I stop being so cold in everything below 80 degree weather?

Possibly, but the proof is in the pudding. Do a bodyfat% measurement and see where you're at. Abs start to be visible (without flexing) on most people at 12%. If you are that low and can't see them bulk up.

Don't. Fitness bikes are worthless compared to running and real bikes.

What are some good ab lifts to do on rest days?

>bout a year ago I was trying to lose weight for the first time ever but doing it really lazily. I weighed most of my food, but often underate. I would get between 1100-1400 calories a day despite a recommended 1600 cal diet. Also probably overate carbs.
If you didnt lose weight you must have been
>Throughout weeks, I didn't really lose any weight. Asked around, got told I was overeating, told I was lying, etc.
you were
>One guy suggested that I try eating at maintenance for two weeks and then attempt the deficit more strictly. I did this and, lo and behold, I started to lose weight.
amazing
>What's the science behind this? I'm experiencing something similar now and trying it again.
thermodynamics, nutrition, arithmetic

Go outside bro 98% of our species look like absolute shit and always will SS is a recommended program because it is easy to follow and effective

Rest 1xf

P-pics?

how long did you try volume, amrap sets, low vol, high rep etc etc for? Pick one do it for 4-8 weeks
Your form may be no good
Get a spotter for the lift off lots of people set up with perfect form then lift off and immediately break form

anyone do yoga on off/rest days? Looking for something new to try, pls recommend

Im usually tired and unmotivated to do much on my days off. I have a lot to get done usually but i just lay on my bed on my phone or nap. Any suggestions to get me motivated/energized Veeky Forums?

So I read the sticky and calorie calculator stuff.

Currently going for a 500 kcal deficit while continuing my SL 5x5 routine + 3 days cardio (30-45 minutes, variable intensity) and ab work. Otherwise my lifestyle is pretty sedentary besides walking 20 blocks or so every day and standing up for a couple hours while teaching class.

My question is: should I pick "sedentary w/little exercise" or the "3 days a week light exercise" multiplier on fitnessfrog/scooby calculators? should I go for a "moderate exercise" multiplier?

Help me bros.

D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

Put no exercise

Do black guys get fit faster or easier than white males?

Yeah, choose no exercise. The calculators huuugely overestimate your TDEE. Honestly I have no idea why someone hasn't replaced them with a better formula, or why people really use them at all, except in the case of absolute beginners.

Thoughts on almond milk?