I only eat Pasta

Hi Veeky Forums. I only eat pasta with meat sauce. I've been doing it for the past 15 months. Every meal, every day.

Here is my nutritional info. Am I going to die? am I being retarded?

Happy to answer any questions people have.

It's just pasta with meat sauce. The meat sauce is tomato sauce with ground beef. I strain the ground beef so there's probably less fat than recorded here.

What site is that? It sick

cronometer,
one of the better alternatives to mfp,. Use it it's great

Thanks

why only pasta with meat sauce?

>Am I going to die?
someday, yes.

>am I being retarded?
not sure yet.

>butwhy.gif
I enjoy it enough to eat it all the time every day. I know exactly what I'm eating because it never changes.

People tell me to stop when I tell them about my diet. But I haven't found any legit argument besides "you need a varied diet". Would like Veeky Forumsizens' opinions

the lack of variety would probably make me want to kms, but if it works for you it works
you should take a multivitamin though

As long as you get your micros and keep up with your supps (vitamins and the fish oil look fine) i dont see any problem. I would supplement it with a side salad or something similar though at least once a day. Only thing i see that could possibly be bad would be lack of fruits and veggies. Dont skip on your veggies mate.

What's the laziest veggie I can eat that will satisfy that?

nevermind i didn't notice you were
you're all good pastabro

deep-frozen broccoli. take out of fridge, put in bowl, microwave for 5min and you're golden.

> I haven't found any legit argument besides "you need a varied diet".
That's because your understanding of nutrition is flawed. You think foods are just different combinations of minerals and vitamins. This is wholly incorrect. Since you understand so little of nutrition you should not attempt to base your diet on meme sites like cronometer. Instead you should follow the recommendations of respected scientific bodies and recognized nutrition experts.

>Am I going to die? am I being retarded?
Interpreting this question as "Is this diet detrimental to my health", the answer is yes.

Throw some spinach in your sauce. Lots of iron and you shouldnt even taste it. Also mushrooms in your sauce might zest things up. Google some pasta sauce ideas they have a ton of stuff you can just toss in that wont affect the flavor much.

Steamed broccoli

Bro science all around. You dont even provide a logical argument. Youre worse than the haes arguments. "You wouldnt understand so i wont even bother to explain derp de derp." Twat.

This is an SJW-tier logic post.

Notice how nobody in this thread provided any kind of supporting evidence for their claims, nor are their opinions based on anything but personal feelings, yet only my post is singled out as deficient in scientific rigor. And why is that? Because I disagree with the majority opinion which is apparently that every nutritional expert organization on the planet comprising hundreds of trained experts in the field are wrong and the teenagers browsing this board know a lot more about food than they do. Fascinating.

I want to learn more! Can you suggest how to change my diet? because I want to eat right

If it works and you gain on it, who cares really. I like oats and eat like 300-400g of it each day.

No because you used an exclamation point, indicating trolling intent.

Maybe because you're a pretentious cunt making no argument whatsoever other than an appeal to authority? And it's barely even that because you're just going "lol nutritional experts agree". I don't necessarily even disagree with you, but you are clearly a moron.

hmm never considered putting veggies in the sauce before, I'll try this out

lol ok man thanks anyway?

Then just fucking explain what you mean instead of "someone else said thats not right man." Youre a tit.

This diet would be fine if you were bulking at 150lbs. As it is, the protein to cal ratio is garbage.

If you were in solid maintenance mode, this diet would also be acceptable.

Objectively you're slopping so many unnecessary cals into the mix without a firm program and/or a good starting frame.

What are your h/w stats and lifts? Based on those I could say whether or not you're being retarded.

An appeal to authority should generally hold more weight than an appeal to a post being a post. You are essentially saying that OP should rather listen to a random Veeky Forums poster who could be anybody, rather than sourcing the opinion of somebody who has likely spent decades studying the issue.

I've never heard of a protein to calorie ratio, do I want it to be high? low?

I'm 160lbs 5 9'', i can bench 1 plate

Holy shit, you're an idiot. Kill yourself.

What were saying is i could say nutritonal experts back op and not you and not provide a drop of empirical data supporting either, just the premise that op is right and youre wrong and you wouldnt understand why. Thats what you basically did. Jeeze dude id hate to know you irl.

Also what fucking source? www.icanmakeshitup2lololol.com?

There are hundreds of "trained experts" who spend decades studying energy medicine and the healing power of acupuncture, i guess when i say it's a load of crap i should be ignored because "experts disagree".

Oh well in that case: read the fucking sticky

Even if we accept the false premise that foods are just combinations of certain parts, OP is extremely deficient in fiber intake. Adding to this, most people are not properly aware that "fiber" is a very broad category comprising dozens of subcategories. One reason for consuming a diet with a variety of plants is that different plants contribute different fibers with different effects on the human body.

>One reason for consuming a diet with a variety of plants is that different plants contribute different fibers with different effects on the human body.
Some examples please.

I´m the same as you almost. I get like 20g more than you. I dont think it´s that big of a deal.

Bananas provide fructooligosaccharaides, oats and barley provides beta-glucans, beans provide galactooligosaccharides, garlic provides inulin, apples provide pectin, mushrooms provide chitin, cereals provide arabinoxylan, cooled starches provide resistant starch, psyllium and flax provide mucilage

I suggested adding spinach or mushrooms to the sauce. Kale would work too. He asked for advice. How about you give him some. Or switch to a whole or multigrain pasta. Or add flax to the sauce. If fiber is the biggest issue here this is easily fixable.

See what i just posted. Instead of flaming op for his "lol lack of KNOWledge" you could have been helpful instead of being a complete douche.

I agree with your advice, I think it's good advice. While eating a ton of meat every day is a net negative, the much bigger problem in OPs diet is the lack of things rather than the presence of things (there are only 3 things present...)

And in what ways are these different but important all the same?

I lack motivation to answer this question due to the magnitude of the answer it requires.

Then i lack the motivation to consider what you've said.

not that guy but listen you fool:

you're actually proving his point with your semi-thought through argument. People "studying" CAM are not an "authority", not even in those institutes where they teach it, because they produce no valid scientific evidence. Real authorities in the relevant fields all contradict CAM-proponents' assertions.

You're right they're not "true i mean real authorities" which is why they shouldn't be listened to.

OP here still looking for helpful critiques of my diet, seems like people are generally negative towards it. What am I doing wrong? How do I improve? I thought that if my diet fit macros / micros then I was all set?

>I thought that if my diet fit macros / micros then I was all set?
Are you though? It looks to me that you're eating too much which is really the most important thing in any diet, the worst i could say is that it's probably not "ideal" and the lack of variety doesn't seem pleasurable.

Ah the TDEE is just the default target on this website, I'm at maintenance with this diet

you are using a site that specifically tells you what you need more of in your diet.

as you can see from the image, you are getting very low amounts of omega-3 and 6, potassium, magnesium, vitamin K etc. so eat foods that contain these.

how can you be this dense the site tells you what you're not getting enough of and you are like "what should I be getting more of?"

also
>bulking on +690 kcal
enjoy getting fat

Add some diet salt to easily get your potassium up.